Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do kitties not have any passives, like +X% agility/AP?

hmm..bear form 20% hp ,extra armor, AP.etc. Druid form increased speed, AP, etc.

What do you mean passives? Look in your spellbook.Also No other class has forms that increase HP/armor/etc or speed+AP.
Not even paladins.

Cat Form itself increases auto-attack damage. It doesn't increase Agility, but it allows you to benefit from it, hence all the prancing cat restos.

Nurturing Instinct is feral's passive spellpower buff for nature spells. Druids gain it at level 34.

Last edited by a moderator:
A question

Why do people use dual AGM on a human instead of trinket+ AGM for the resilience bonus.I think the same concept would apply Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle instead of Magicians mantle....and people use the Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle....

AGM is 120 more hp, resil trinket is around 6 resil only.

A question

Why do people use dual AGM on a human instead of trinket+ AGM for the resilience bonus.I think the same concept would apply Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle instead of Magicians mantle....and people use the Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle....

If FC Id use AGM+Insignia even on human but not as dps since u cant count on heals unless ur a healer. MM is not bis plain and simple.

Just wondering if it ever happened to you, did not know that was even possible:

• Explanation: During one of wsg cta battlegrounds. Score is 0-0. FC standing on flag spot, ready to cap. Quoting SS chat:
  • At 19:52:33 EFC dies on glitch (the internal balcony of alliance base). Because of positioning neither 1st team can repick nor 2nd team can return flag fast enough.
  • At 19:52:38 Time expires, tie game, honor x20 awarded. Players start exiting. The flag doesnt drop automatically as usual.
  • At 19:52:43 Horde flag has returned to its base, (10 sec after EFC died). FC still in bg, still on cap spot, cap counts and yields honor x6 aswell.

Just wondering if it ever happened to you, did not know that was even possible:
Yes, once. stayed in BG a bit longer to talk and capped. ^^

Hello!
Got a bunch of questions today, was bored and tomorrow I may do some of that stuff, so:
1. Any F2P hit exalted with Ashen Verdict yet?
2. How often can I reset ICC?
3. Can I get the lovely charms if a 90 aoes my mobs?
4. What is the cheapest 2person mount?
5. Is the +2 wep dmg to 2h enchant GFd? Some guy told me that he can't find it while lvling his enchanting.
6. Any F2P with salty title? is it even possible?

That'd be all thanks in advance :D
Crystalpall

Edit: how can I turn the time of the post in chat box? Looks nice!

Hello!
Got a bunch of questions today, was bored and tomorrow I may do some of that stuff, so:
1. Any F2P hit exalted with Ashen Verdict yet?
2. How often can I reset ICC?
3. Can I get the lovely charms if a 90 aoes my mobs?
4. What is the cheapest 2person mount?
5. Is the +2 wep dmg to 2h enchant GFd? Some guy told me that he can't find it while lvling his enchanting.
6. Any F2P with salty title? is it even possible?

That'd be all thanks in advance :D
Crystalpall

Edit: how can I turn the time of the post in chat box? Looks nice!

6) Technically, the cheapest multi person mount would be Obsidian Nightwing, all you need to do is have a p2p and sucker in a friend to subscribe and buy some playtime. I belive it works as a ground mount, but I'm not sure. Next would be Reins of the Grey Riding Camel — all you need to do for that is find a little camel figurine in Uldam. Unfortunately, the tiny camel figurine is a rare mob and 19/20 uses of it are duds. Now with CRZ, these are next to impossible to find, so it's not a practical solution.

Most likely, your best option is Grand Ice Mammoth. It's a three seater, and it's only 8k (maybe less with guild perk). You just need to complete the Sons of Hodir questline to get to where you can purchase faction from them (it's cheap).

Note that none of these can be purchased, or obtained by a f2p. Even the Grey Camel is impossible, I believe, because when you find the little camel, you get transported to a raid where you have to kill a guy with level 85 appropriate stats, to get the mount.

6 ) No, but it is an account-wide title, so linked f2ps can display it (see my signature links). Salty title requires some p2p-achivements, but much of it can be completed on a f2p, and even more with p2p assitance. Much of it I explained in this thread: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/heeyarrgh-i-do-salty-dog-45562/.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread