Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I'm considering creating a f2p account to play bg's. I really like the idea of trying to take an account with harsh limitations and make a super strong character and overcome those limitations. However, I haven't played WoW in a while, so I don't really know anything about the twink scene these days. I'm not really interested in what's the most OP class, but rather just what's the most worthless classes at level 20? I just want to narrow it down to the "somewhat viable" to "overpowered" category so I don't pointlessly gear up a useless class. Thanks!

do kitties benefit from intellect? (or spirit? i figured they did but i'd ask anyhow)

I do not think so considering how protadins etc get a spell that makes them get sp from str and no other sources i would think kittys have a similar ability. Ferals do however benifit from 20 mana to chest so u get 140 instead of 120 for 1-2 extra rejuvs.

Is there any high lvl scope that you can add to your BoA gun/bow, like the pwc to melee weps?

[MENTION=18498]Viv[/MENTION]
welcome, this is from the my point of view, although i have'nt BG for month.

prot paladin(op, due to Hammer of Justice, avengers shield), resto druid are immortal if they choose not to fight you.

holy paladin, feral druid, sub rogue, BM hunter(most cc spell), holy/dis priest, good/popular class, common in BG

ele/resto shammy, Balance druid, are number on the rise. shammy got utility,dispell, spell interup, balance dps are good.

warlocks, warriors, enhance shammy, ret pally, (f2p)shadow priest, (and strangely)frost/arcane mages are rarely seen in bg these day,
i always think mages are pretty good, plan to gear 1 after my priest, maybe its just me >.> .
there maybe a big change for Warrior in next major patch,

alliance AGILITY class benefit with Rifle Commander's Eyepatch

horde had more Int gear to choose.

Thank you for that very informative post, Rotten Brain. Appreciate that! What's the big change to Warriors that may happen? Sounds intriguing. I always had fun on my warrior alt back in the day :)

Thank you for that very informative post, Rotten Brain. Appreciate that! What's the big change to Warriors that may happen? Sounds intriguing. I always had fun on my warrior alt back in the day :)

lots of threads about 5.2 in almost every section of the forum, run my child run like the wind!

I do not think so considering how protadins etc get a spell that makes them get sp from str and no other sources i would think kittys have a similar ability. Ferals do however benifit from 20 mana to chest so u get 140 instead of 120 for 1-2 extra rejuvs.

Enhancement gets Mental Quickness, Retribution gets Sword of Light, and Protection gets Guarded by the Light. One would think, as a hybrid melee class, feral druids would have a similar ability that would restrict sources of spellpower — like the one that made pally hybrid builds defunct.

Nope. Druids get it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Those are some very significant changes. I was looking at level 20 and under abilities Warriors currently have on Wowhead and it was underwhelming at best, especially because of the lack of Hamstring at that level, but the fact that merely charging your target is going to give you a snare now is pretty nice. Taste for Blood redesign sounds awesome, too. I think I might make a Warrior twink then, because I would like to play Warrior more than the current most played classes.

Nope. Druids get it all.

Would be interesting to see how a feral druid with DHC with +2 weapon dmg and some other int gear (mainly Bronze Band of Force cause it adds +2 DPS straight in catform) would fare, probably pretty nice with the extra 42sp - just a little thought though, I'll try it on my druid ;)

here is another quick question
Are the Wranglers boots of stamina worth it to farm? Its a tradeoff between 1 stamina 21 armor vs 8 intellect worth itI have never seen that rare item drop.
And is it worth to use sharpened scarlet kris over the blessed hammer of grace when FCing? The kris has 1 more stamina.

1. they are bis. if they are worth farming is up to you.
2. What class are we talking? Warrior yes. hpala no. druid no.

1. they are bis. if they are worth farming is up to you.
2. What class are we talking? Warrior yes. hpala no. druid no.

don't forget mage-fc bruv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread