Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i get some 90 friends to clear ICC for the ribbon up to the 4th boss and I'm NOT in the group or raid while they kill bosses upon entering do I become locked 4/12 or will I not be locked as long as they don't kill any bosses while I'm in there?

I believe you get locked anyway. You get a popup saying "4/12 bosses have been killed, are you sure you want to continue?"

Could someone please answer my question above??

I believe you get locked anyway. You get a popup saying "4/12 bosses have been killed, are you sure you want to continue?"

Could someone please answer my question above??

Couldn't you just not cliick yes or no? You might be able to keep going without choosing an option ^-^

I don't think any holidays overlap with dmf that give a rep bonus. Only 2 I can think of that even does is hallow's end and pilgrim's but if it's a new rep farm from the beginning be sure to roll a human if possible. Human + dmf buff is atleast 20% plus w/e guild bonus' you got

If i get some 90 friends to clear ICC for the ribbon up to the 4th boss and I'm NOT in the group or raid while they kill bosses upon entering do I become locked 4/12 or will I not be locked as long as they don't kill any bosses while I'm in there?

when you enter you'll get a message saying something like " icc 4/12 bosses down, do you wish to accept this raid id". but remember this is a bug, so it might not ask you.

Couldn't you just not cliick yes or no? You might be able to keep going without choosing an option ^-^

no, because it gives you a time limit to accept or be ported out.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think any holidays overlap with dmf that give a rep bonus. Only 2 I can think of that even does is hallow's end and pilgrim's but if it's a new rep farm from the beginning be sure to roll a human if possible. Human + dmf buff is atleast 20% plus w/e guild bonus' you got

I haven't tried clicking "no" so idk^^

It's not for the ICC rep-farm, it's for an item.

Would there be any way of getting more than holiday rep + human rep as f2p?

I haven't tried clicking "no" so idk^^

It's not for the ICC rep-farm, it's for an item.

Would there be any way of getting more than holiday rep + human rep as f2p?

Human 10%
DMF 10%
Guild 5 or 10%? not sure on %
Isn't there a guild flag that gives 10% per kill?
Maybe a rare item or somethin that gives added rep?

Not sure bout all the possibilities but the 3/4 I know of for sure is the human+dmf+guild(s)

Hehe^^ I need human + DMF + another 10% to be able to make this.
Unfortunately I think that this year DMF and the two rep bonus holidays don't overlap. :( Maybe logging out a human with 1h DMF buff and only logging back in during Pilgrim's Bounty will work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread