Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I rolled a toon on a low population PvP server (US), would I still be in the same BG bracket as Aerie Peak players etc. ?

Also, is it better to double AGM or use the PvP resilience trinket?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any reason why this happened? Or did anyone else even notice?

Pre MoP
Lìl @ Misha 680 quests
[MENTION=9992]Thor[/MENTION] @ Thunderhorn 819 quests
[MENTION=1027]lofi[/MENTION] @ AP 807 quests

December
Lìl @ Misha 847 quests

Currently
Lìl @ Misha 640 quests
Visa @ Thunderhorn 664 quests
Lofi @ AP 715 quests

I was going for the 1k quest achievement and was kinda bummed when I went from like 850 (after the hallows end and everything) to below 600 :/ I have gotten credit for these lunar elders but just wondering why they could have possibly decreased so much? (think it was in the 5.1 release)

Pre MoP
Lìl @ Misha 680 quests
Thor @ Thunderhorn 819 quests
lofi @ AP 807 quests

December
Lìl @ Misha 847 quests

Currently
Lìl @ Misha 640 quests
Lofi @ AP 715 quests

I was going for the 1k quest achievement and was kinda bummed when I went from like 850 (after the hallows end and everything) to below 600 :/ I have gotten credit for these lunar elders but just wondering why they could have possibly decreased so much? (think it was in the 5.1 release)

yea for some reason my main p2p had over 50 pets and i just got the 10 day mop trial and i only had 21.

blizz r scam artist reason #4378548937573486534534 why i will never pay for this game again.

Pre MoP
Lìl @ Misha 680 quests
Thor @ Thunderhorn 819 quests
lofi @ AP 807 quests

December
Lìl @ Misha 847 quests

Currently
Lìl @ Misha 640 quests
Lofi @ AP 715 quests

because all the holiday quests reset after the holiday is over?

do you have to make an alliance panda to get the panda mounts on alliance?

what is the best spot for horde to farm light leather /medium leather thanks in advance =)

You should make a big brightly coulored link directing people to Wowhead on the front page of this thread, would save alot of typing/asking. Not that asking is a problem :)

I need some DMF advice for my mage and lock.

I have enough tickets to buy 1 loom, but I'm not sure if I should pick up the staff or the robes. The staff would offer the biggest DPS boost, but it'd only be a placeholder until I could get the PvP staff (it's my understanding that PvP loom > PvE loom because of resil + hit, though hit might not be such a big deal in 5.2). The robes on the other hand would be BiS and never replaced.

Thoughts?

Why spend tickets on a non-bis item when you can get a BiS item? :) It might give u the biggest boost, but you would have to earn tickets/honor for the robe eventually

I have enough tickets to buy 1 loom, but I'm not sure if I should pick up the staff or the robes. The staff would offer the biggest DPS boost, but it'd only be a placeholder until I could get the PvP staff (it's my understanding that PvP loom > PvE loom because of resil + hit, though hit might not be such a big deal in 5.2). The robes on the other hand would be BiS and never replaced.

Thoughts?

get pve staff. pve staff > GSoJ if ur not FC or Priest focusing on D. with the new trinket.

How does one get a hold of an AGM? The place is flooded with 90's 24/7

One does not simply get AGM as F2P

what is the best spot for horde to farm light leather /medium leather thanks in advance =)

Cliffs above Ratchet, giraffe herds, tons of lions, raptors and striders, hands down the best place to farm leather/lvl skinning - but for anything else: WoW-Professions :)

Thoughts?

I got all the heirlooms, pvp and pve. I normally run full resil but if my team is weak on dps (heavy on healers) I'll go all pve plus 2 discerning eyes to max my pitiful dps. Sometimes having a set with alittle extra dps can make the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread