Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
easiest way to lvl enchanting . is there a vendor that sells unlimited amounts of greens or anyone got super awesome tricks ?

Nothing as good as the christmas sweaters, and no infinite vendors :(

Off the top of my head there are some vendor greens at ratchet and the crossroads. And Wallace the Blind in Silverpine.

Some of these vendor greens are good for disenchanting http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=qu=2;minle=1;maxle=25;cr=92:8;crs=1:1;crv=0:0#0+13-2

Using another profession like tailoring or leatherworking and disenchanting the greens is probably the fastest, most reliable way. Cloth can be farmed faster than leather or ore, I think. Wow-professions.com has some goods spots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try jewelcreafting to lv enchanting:

1st learn Mining and get 12 stack of Copper Bar.

Then learn Jewelcrafting and Enchanting.

Convert the 240 copper bars to 120 Delicate Copper Wire.

Then convert the 120 Delicate Copper Wire into 60 Braided Copper Ring.

Then dechant the 60 Braided Copper Ring to get your enchant over lv 40.

Then enchant your glove with Minor Health over and over until you are at lv 70.

Then enchant your glove with Minor Stamina over and over until you are at lv 100.

And you are done.

Just happened again in a fun AB match >.<

==============================================================================
World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 16357)

Exe: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Time: Feb 1, 2013 12:53:18.406 AM
User: Administrator
Computer: SUE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR [URL=http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=132]#132 [/URL] (0x85100084) Fatal exception

Try searching the wow tech support forums for Error #132 . TL;DR. They are probably telling everone to clear their WTF and Cache folders, but you never know, they might have something helpful.

I keep hearing different things about being able to turn off XP as a F2P Twink (Starter Edition Account). Is this true or not?
You can't turn off your XP as F2P. However, you are considered XP off once you hit 20.

Try searching the wow tech support forums for Error #132 . TL;DR. They are probably telling everone to clear their WTF and Cache folders, but you never know, they might have something helpful.

- 7 year old outdated driver
- 70% of my WTF,Interface and Cache folders were corrupted
- Comp had overheating problems
- 10+ programs running that didn't need to be running while WoW is open

TY for this :D Didn't even think of wow tech support but All I did was look up Error 132 and it told me all the tips and almost everyone of them helped a problem with my computer. Now I just need to get my UI back how I like it :/

not a f2p question but

what spec for DK is best to run low lvls with?

- 7 year old outdated driver
- 70% of my WTF,Interface and Cache folders were corrupted
- Comp had overheating problems
- 10+ programs running that didn't need to be running while WoW is open

TY for this :D Didn't even think of wow tech support but All I did was look up Error 132 and it told me all the tips and almost everyone of them helped a problem with my computer. Now I just need to get my UI back how I like it :/

Lol, I was going to say something about drivers; I joked about the WTF folder because that's Blizzards first response to every problem. What's funny, is how many problems it solves. I trash those folders after every update to prevent problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread