Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the easiest realm to get the AGM?
As you all know everything changed with the last expansion and CRZ's, and I was just wondering as things stand now which realm is easiest just for this one thing?
It's hard to say, but you should look through the realms on realmist, and find some low populated realms, or the 'New player' ones.

What is the quickest/surest way to get your account suspended as a f2p?
And if you don't wanna download some junk, just be offensive/spam all day in chat.
But may I ask why you wanna get your account suspended? :p

Does anyone know a server/battlegroup where alliance usually win?
Would like to save some time farming honor for looms.(I'm making a new toon on ally side)
As said above battlegroups are merged so you will get in matches with people from every realm. But if you're f2p twink, you should join Twisting Nether. They have a large f2p communtiy where they often group queue. And group queueing often results in wins cause of communication, team set up, coordination etc.

Ah, that explains it :) But let's say you have 1.5k hp at lvl 20, thats a 150hp psyfiend. Even with the 1.5sec gcd it's highly unlikely that anyone will kill it before you can cast shield

I usually get an AS on me (before I get it shielded) that bounces to the psyfiend (if the pallys have it off CD). That is about the only way the psyfiend dies prematurely.

Why does the tooltip lie?
[Inherited Insignia of the Alliance] says that it removes allmovement impairing effects but it does nothing against "dazed", which slows your running speed by around 50%, and that's one i really wish it would work on. So is blizz intending to be a liar here or can't they get the trinket working?

Why does the tooltip lie?
[Inherited Insignia of the Alliance] says that it removes allmovement impairing effects but it does nothing against "dazed", which slows your running speed by around 50%, and that's one i really wish it would work on. So is blizz intending to be a liar here or can't they get the trinket working?
The trinket DOES work for dazed effects such as Conscussive Shot.

I don't want to waste a p2p favor on this, so did you do it without p2p help clearing mobs off you? And I mean that some of the turkeys have the pet battle option and aren't killable
They are killable, just target them from afar, and when you are close to them use an attacking spell.

It is a PvP trinket. A PvE oriented ability from a PvE environnement, such as a mob daze, isn't counted among the effects.

I'm pretty sure the trinket works just fine for most PvE abilities. The mob daze getting hit from behind is a special case, its never been affected by any movement-impairing effect reductions or whatever. May have something to do with the dismounting aspect of it.

I'm pretty sure the trinket works just fine for most PvE abilities. The mob daze getting hit from behind is a special case, its never been affected by any movement-impairing effect reductions or whatever. May have something to do with the dismounting aspect of it.

Interesting, so it could be.. an oversight? Perhaps even to be 'fixed' some day? I don't see any big way getting it to work on pve dazes would hurt the game.

Interesting, so it could be.. an oversight? Perhaps even to be 'fixed' some day? I don't see any big way getting it to work on pve dazes would hurt the game.
The Daze from mobs has been around as long as I can remember. The trinket not working for it is probably as long. I'm sure it is intended this way.

The Daze from mobs has been around as long as I can remember. The trinket not working for it is probably as long. I'm sure it is intended this way.

Has been around since Beta (that's what I remember) as Blizzard felt it wasn't appropriate for people to be able to just run into a group of mobs, kill something like a quest mob and run away without even a chance of dying. And I think I even remember something like a forum post WAY back in the days about why the PvP Trinket doesn't work on this Daze and a Blue actually saying that it was intended this way (just for the lulz).

I guess even to this day, there may be some GM sitting around in his office laughing at all the people trying to trinket a daze and still dying (I would as well btw)

Edit: see WoWwiki - Daze

Last edited by a moderator:
Has been around since Beta (that's what I remember) as Blizzard felt it wasn't appropriate for people to be able to just run into a group of mobs, kill something like a quest mob and run away without even a chance of dying. And I think I even remember something like a forum post WAY back in

guess they havn't heard of backstrafing

My account has been locked for some reason. Suspicious activity. When I try to get it back, while completing the form here, it says:

An error has occured
Please fill out all required fields.

Anyone any idea how to resolve this. Must be an error from their part...

My account has been locked for some reason. Suspicious activity. When I try to get it back, while completing the form here, it says:

An error has occured

Customer/Technical support might be your best option with something like this. I would suggest trying to fill out the form a couple of more times then go to Customer support if you're unable to get your account back yourself.

An error has occured

I had this happen 3 days ago when I used the wow armory app when I was away from home (account got locked for suspicious activity). Had to get email pass reset too (blah blah blah) but It said the same thing for me. I came back to it like 1 hr later and it worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread