Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your offhand weapon on a rogue is typically a "stat stick" because your abilities scale off main hand weapon damage, so no matter how much damage your offhand weapon does, you're only really using the stats on it, because the white damage it does is so miniscule anyways.

Don't forget poison application,the faster the offhand is the easier you apply poisons

Ok....I need help

I have a really ''old'' account considering trials, , literally made like 2 days after wow went f2p. Unfortunately I gave up on it 2 years ago. I have provided my ID but I used as bogus name back then and they wont let me verify it. The only part I still remember is the email I used to make that account

The account only has a shittily geared ret, which I cant even seem to access because its apparently gone...is there anyway I can get it back? Its mostly for nostalgia points because it was my first char

Are you trying to figure out the Account name(email) or the name you put on the account(first and last)? I know a way to get the first and last name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok....I need help

I have a really ''old'' account considering trials, , literally made like 2 days after wow went f2p. Unfortunately I gave up on it 2 years ago. I have provided my ID but I used as bogus name back then and they wont let me verify it. The only part I still remember is the email I used to make that account

The account only has a shittily geared ret, which I cant even seem to access because its apparently gone...is there anyway I can get it back? Its mostly for nostalgia points because it was my first char

If you remember the email.. try to check the inbox for old mails from blizz. You will find something like " Hi Mister Belly Dancer blah bla blah " or contact blizz.

Or you can send a ticket online using the email, once the ticket ends they will reply to the email. The name will
Be in the reply.

Ok....I need help

If you by 'gone' means that you can't access your char on the WoW Armory, it's just because characters that have been inactive for long won't be showed. It doesn't mean they're gone though.

Is jaja just spanish for haha?

I'm just asking because when ever I'm in a battleground and it's being spammed a lot you normally fine it's going to be a bad game.

Is jaja just spanish for haha?

Basically yes, in Spanish and Portuguese language the letter 'J' often makes the same sound as 'H' does in English. A lot of people also use "jaja" as a pejorative term referring to Portuguese- or Spanish-speaking players (a use which some argue is offensive and/or borderline racist).

I have nothing against them other than I can't speak their language so it can make the game a little harder if half the team doesn't understand the other.

It's just some times it's being spammed in chat with very little else being said so that was making me wonder if it was also being used in a derogatory sense.

[MENTION=16878]Adal[/MENTION] It doesn't look like it but it seems like a crazy farm and there is probably better boots even if stacking crit

It doesn't drop. Marsia du-Paige is a level 15 mob meaning it can only drop ilevel 12-18 items (-3 +3 levels). This was fine when Walking Boots were ilevel 18 green boots with 3 int 2 crit but when 4.0.3 hit the boots became ilevel 20 making them impossible to drop. The reason wowhead has 62 drops listed is probably from patch 4.0.1 when the item was still ilevel 18.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread