Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been grinding assassins blade and shadow fang on my rogue cause I have issues but over the last few days I've seen te following blues . Lil timmies / dwb/ and thorbias . Timmies x 3

So, is it possible to slow a person so much that backpeddling is faster then going forwards?
P.S. Around what percent movement speed is backpeddling? 35%?

So, is it possible to slow a person so much that backpeddling is faster then going forwards?
P.S. Around what percent movement speed is backpeddling? 35%?

Forward 9, Backward 14 (64.3%)
Forward 13, Backward 20 (65%)
Forward 17, Backward 27 (63.0%)
(Based off stopwatch timing and running in straight lines in Org)

So around 65% movement speed by going backward. (50% would take double the time)
Debuffs also seem to affect backpeddling (took about double the time of the same debuff forward [conc shot]), so I don't see how backpeddling would ever be faster.
---
Monk's roll also provides a speed boost in backpeddling (rolling while backpeddling causes you to roll backward and increases your speed by 175%)

Why do ppl get mad at me when I try and give a warning to yde about some junk she needs to lock/keep watch of :/ I guess there's no winning with some ppl... I tag her and she locks it and I'm policing the forums, I do nothing and watch it and I get to read a 20 page troll thread the day after...

Can we get Explore Isle of Quel'Danas - Achievement - World of Warcraft? I noticed Lil has the achievement. Ritual of summoning?
I think this was discussed in this thread or in a previous thread like 2-3 weeks ago.. But yes you need 2 ppl lv 70+ to summon you from the MGT summoning stone not the SWP one. Impossible to swim there or get there without some help

As a feral druid, does slower and hard hitting weapons boost your dps in cat form or does it do nothing?

Nope, the only thing that matters there is Weapon DPS.

Why do ppl get mad at me when I try and give a warning to yde about some junk she needs to lock/keep watch of :/ I guess there's no winning with some ppl... I tag her and she locks it and I'm policing the forums, I do nothing and watch it and I get to read a 20 page troll thread the day after...

The Report Post feature is there for a reason. If you feel it's necessary to add extra emphasis to Yde, send her a PM too.

Nope, the only thing that matters there is Weapon DPS.

The Report Post feature is there for a reason. If you feel it's necessary to add extra emphasis to Yde, send her a PM too.

See reports can get any mod on atm... I want the #1 mod so I specifically tag yde so she can check it whenever she has time herself... Not like I do it in every single troll thread out there or even that much and guess I really shouldn't care about their opinions as long as yde wants it and likes it I shall do it... Thx tho for giving the same reason the person(s) in question do

See reports can get any mod on atm... I want the #1 mod so I specifically tag yde so she can check it whenever she has time herself... Not like I do it in every single troll thread out there or even that much and guess I really shouldn't care about their opinions as long as yde wants it and likes it I shall do it... Thx tho for giving the same reason the person(s) in question do

If you feel it's necessary to add extra emphasis to Yde, send her a PM too.

having never chest farmed, i'm wondering if any zone has a higher chance to drop mm

what would you call black-eyed susans if they grew on pot plants?

Its all the same but I prefer wetlands and hillsbrad. Hillsbrad is nice for ally chesters since a good portion of places you check are alliance friendly quest mobs

It was moreso why I'm getting called a brown noser or policing the forums not really about just tagging yde. I tag whichever mod I think will get to it first... Was just editing the post to take some bitchyness out but too late... I'll continue to help get pointless troll threads locked and will get trolls mad at me and I won't care about brown nosing or policing :) Less junk for me to read anyways.

Edit: Realized original question seemed more about tagging but that wasn't why I asked the question... Oh wellz question was answered anyways

It was moreso why I'm getting called a brown noser or policing the forums not really about just tagging yde. I tag whichever mod I think will get to it first... Was just editing the post to take some bitchyness out but too late... I'll continue to help get pointless troll threads locked and will get trolls mad at me and I won't care about brown nosing or policing :) Less junk for me to read anyways.

Edit: Realized original question seemed more about tagging but that wasn't why I asked the question... Oh wellz question was answered anyways

But that is why you're coming off that way. Those features are there for forum members to assist the mods. In bypassing those features and publicly posting as you have, you're giving the impression that you view yourself as a moderator. Although I don't think it's against the rules, backseat moderating will generally result in negative attention. If that negativity affects you (which seems to be the case), there are anonymous alternatives in place.

It's not up to you to decide what is or isn't acceptable to post on the site. You're encouraged to bring questionable posts to the attention of mods, not say things like "why isn't this person banned?" or "lock this troll bait".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread