Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were to go up against a good resto druid and a balance druid.. which ome would be harder to beat ?

A good hunter should be able to kill atleast a bdruid

Is the only way for alliance to get from SW to wetlands -> go to Ironforge, hike uphill in the snow both ways and then through 5 tunnels?

Well if we are being technical lol you could go to bb then take boat to ratchet then fly to theramore and take boat to the harbor but I'm pretty sure tram to IF then walking would still be quicker although I'm pretty sure you would have wetlands FPs at lv 20

Well if we are being technical lol you could go to bb then take boat to ratchet then fly to theramore and take boat to the harbor but I'm pretty sure tram to IF then walking would still be quicker although I'm pretty sure you would have wetlands FPs at lv 20

Back in 5.2 Blizz returned to requiring new toons to seek out the flight paths (excluding the major cities and FPs just outside each of those cities) again like the old days. Nearest flight path to Wetlands I believe is the Gol'Bolar quarry in Dun Morogh.

Was the hit rating issue from 5.2 ever fixed with 5.3 or is it still an issue?
Are Prot Wars still 1shotting ppl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread