QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - The place for any question about F2P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played my priest today and noticed when i have a target and try to pws them all i get is the glowing cursor and then have to click the person. Any ideas why?

It does that now when you try to cast PW:S on people with Weakened Soul now. So if you're spamming your shields on them right before the debuff wears off you'll get that blue hand cursor.

Make a macro for your shield like so:

/cast Power Word: Shield
/use 1

source

Like how hemo and ambsh hits the hardest with wicked dagger, they have the highest poison ppm, and have the best stats? Please tell me the obvious reasons I am missing.
Wicked daggers also have slightly higher white DPS, and they benefit more from the +1 weapon damage enchant as well as from the +3 sharpening stone from bs, both in terms of white DPS (because of the speed), and for special attacks (higher modifier on ambush and hemo).

Btw, I think all rogues should try combat, it's fun to have a few more buttons and higher out of stealth burst, then you can also justify using a loom mainhand :)

It does that now when you try to cast PW:S on people with Weakened Soul now. So if you're spamming your shields on them right before the debuff wears off you'll get that blue hand cursor.

Make a macro for your shield like so:

source

Thanks, don't remember it doing this last time I played.

I was trying to create a thread about FC sets but when I tried using chardev 10 I can't seem to import my character and once I finish with all the gear I can't even save it because I can't log in. I can't log in because I don't have an account and I don't know how to create an account because there is no button anywhere that I can see saying to create any kind of account.

Is there something I'm missing or a better way of giving a certain gear set without having to log out in that set everytime and linking your actual battle.net link?

Lil, I just took a look at Chardev and it looks like the option to create an account disappeared when MoP hit :/

You're going to have to use Wowhead, to use it look at an item (like Ring of Precision - Item - World of Warcraft), click the red "Compare" button in the top right (looks like this) and start adding items to the list. When you have the items you want to link, click on the yellow text "Link to this comparison" and you can just link that. (End product: Item Comparison Tool - World of Warcraft)

Ty :) it worked perfectly (minus the BoAs still giving unusually high stats). It even gave the option of random stats on my coral band and tumultuous cloak which is something the chardev wouldn't. It sucks that it's so small but atleast it's there all in one link

Last edited by a moderator:
just wanted to share a screenshot. I was half a second late for the zeppelin departure, so I had to use my Wild Сharge jumping ability and travel like this:
2vry4b5.jpg

Reminded me of the recent interview with the Ryanair boss:
Seatbelts on planes are pointless, says Ryanair boss - Telegraph (he attempts to make “standing room only” cabins a reality).

Because as well as kids being one group of people who are only able to play the game as F2P, there are also those adults who couldn't afford it, on account of being the kind of dumbass low-lifes that no-one in their right mind would give a job to.

The honest to god truth is I'd rather watch a Jersey Shore marathon than read what passes for 'conversation' in F2P chat some days.

It's a shame really, because there are also some really nice people in the channel, who are pretty much the entire reason I keep working on the addon.

What would be the best dedicated efc killer?

If you are trying to Superman the EFC solo, my preference is with Rogues, followed by Ferals and Prot Pals.

If you can bank on any help Mages/Locks/Hunters are exceptional.

Nah i think actually a well geared warrior(arms) and a healer probably take down FC's the fastest

reasons why i say this
1. mortal strike( reduced healing)
2. high survivability
3. mortal strike-heroic strike( has high burst)
4. stun
5 execute
6 execute
7 execute
8 execute ( yea you cant rejuv that droodz)

rogues have problems killing things once they lose find weakness and the fc doesn't die( speaking for sub rogues)

Nah i think actually a well geared warrior(arms) and a healer probably take down FC's the fastest

reasons why i say this
1. mortal strike( reduced healing)
2. high survivability
3. mortal strike-heroic strike( has high burst)
4. stun
5 execute
6 execute
7 execute
8 execute ( yea you cant rejuv that droodz)

rogues have problems killing things once they lose find weakness and the fc doesn't die( speaking for sub rogues)

Arms warriors don't use heroic strike. They use slam. /facepalm

You can use both heroic strike and slam at the same time
same with mortal strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread