QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - The place for any question about F2P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a question, but i dont want to start a thread just because of this. I've just witnessed eight lvl 24's in one WSG. Seriously? But why? Thats the lowest of low. I mean two lvl 24's queing is cowardly, but eight 24's - thats just like.. /sigh

Not a question, but i dont want to start a thread just because of this. I've just witnessed eight lvl 24's in one WSG. Seriously? But why? Thats the lowest of low. I mean two lvl 24's queing is cowardly, but eight 24's - thats just like.. /sigh

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - The place for any question about F2P

You asked the question so it's our turn to answer right? There's only 4 options

1) they were trying to do a premade vs premade
2) they suck
3) they suck so bad it takes 8 24s to get a win or to gy farm some 20s
4) they did 3 separate premades of 3-3-2. If one premade had 4 24s refer to #2 and 3

Still amazes me that someone can be that bad. Huuuuge overkill - they could win everything with just two 24's if they know what they are doing.

Still amazes me that someone can be that bad. Huuuuge overkill - they could win everything with just two 24's if they know what they are doing.

Is that so?

sbncep.jpg

You NEED 8 to make up for the not knowing what to do thing...

Is that so?

sbncep.jpg

You NEED 8 to make up for the not knowing what to do thing...

Lolol priceless.

I faced a certain 24 prot pallies group the other night. him another 24 prot a 24 spriest a 20 Hpal and I think a 24 hunt. He was SOO cocky he would fc then go after every fc and give to his little 1.5k reroll Hpal to fc with 10 stacks. Well since e1 but the 24 prot and his 20 Hpal was farming gy we had no offense so with 4 minutes left i went to fc and went mid to get the prot to come get mid since I knew he would then dropped and went to repick while he returned and went back to gy/mid farming then I sat scattered the Hpal and ran flag to tun roof while the 24 prot was only one trying to get me.

None the less the 2k lv 20 hunt at 10 debuffs stayed alive vs the 2.9k lv 24 prot pal on the roof for 3 minutes outjumping him (he obviously didn't know any of the jumps).

It was the most fun bg I've had in a LONG time and we didn't even win. ended in 0-0 tie. Long story short: 99% of the time 5 person 24 premades are terribad and anyone with a brain can make them look for what they are.

Edit: This should be an inspiration to any of those people who quit as soon as they see a 24 premade. As long as you have 5 smart lv 20s you can easily beat those 5 unskilled 24s. Rambling over. Point was made :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we won against a couple 24 premades a couple times this weekend as well. I must add that a 24 priest is the most annoying easily though.

Anyway when is a B CTA? :)

Sent from my iPhone

Where to roll, is it still AP or is it now on another server?

Where to roll, is it still AP or is it now on another server?

for us i assume its AP or vash

and for eu its aggramar

So, now I am gearing my arms warrior and iI can't decide on which armor to choose from JP vendor... both breastplates looks pretty nice to me, and as this is my 1st melee char, I have no idea on what to invest.. hope u can help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread