US Project: GG Nineteen

I'd like to thank you in advance for reading my application and considering me as a candidate!

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance. I have been playing with Loveshack and Beantown Bullies for quite sometime now. Unfortunately my account had gotten hacked and I had to start fresh.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I would like to receive funding on an arms warrior because I plan to play in the Twink Cup for Beantown Bullies and at the moment I have no main to help gear my toons because I am not on my normal account due to getting hacked.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild

At the moment I will need gold and gear to buy the necessary BoA's and I will also need the BoE's. I already have a guild in Beantown Bullies.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?

Yes, I have been playing 19s for my entire World of Warcraft career.

Why do you need funding?

I need funding because my guild mates have already helping me out tremendously as far as getting me back into the game, and this funding would make my experience much better as twinks have always had my heart.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?

Your funding can help me jump straight into war-games and PuG's. I really believe the alliance already has a lot of decent back line players in druids, mages, and warlocks, but only a few frontline players in warriors and BM's. If accepted, I plan on premading with Beantown Bullies as soon as possible, as well as joining PuG's to help the alliance weather the horde's storm.

How do you play your class?

I play aggressive and objectively, and I am also very vocal.

How do you contribute to your team?

On warrior I will rend spam, hold the front line while doing tons of damage, and be a leader in the gulch.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

Competitive PvP as in premades, wargames, and skirmishes? Of course, that is one of the sole reasons of making this twink. I love to play competitively with my friends and plan to do so with BtB in the coming months.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

I have been a member of the 19 twink community for years, originally joining to kill under geared twinks on my old school rogue.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Loveshack, Cipe, and I also tend to read Twinkinfo occasionally.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

As soon as this reply is submitted.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
I only use BG targets, so my UI will be the original Blizzard UI.
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

I offer a vocal, team oriented, offensive minded warrior to the Alliance faction as well as BtB.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

Just the previously listed: Loveshack, Cipe, Trillium. All of BtB.

Is there anything else we should know about you?

I miss my old rogue.

Do you have any questions for us?

Nope!

I'd like to thank you in advance for reading my application and considering me as a candidate!

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance. I have been playing with Loveshack and Beantown Bullies for quite sometime now. Unfortunately my account had gotten hacked and I had to start fresh.

I would like to receive funding on an arms warrior because I plan to play in the Twink Cup for Beantown Bullies and at the moment I have no main to help gear my toons because I am not on my normal account due to getting hacked.

Accepted, added your BattleTag.

1. Horde or Alliance? Whichever side needs more players. (I usually queue alliance)
2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? shaman, resto druid fc, warlock or Mage (I am interested in playing whatever will help balance out the bracket and make matches more competitive and fun for both sides. I’ve noticed a lack of warlocks, shamans, and especially resto druid fcs on ally side lately) *note* I do not have competitive experience as an fc because I usually play heals (pally*, shaman, priest) or dps (rogue, hunter, mage[which I guess isn’t as much a thing now], warlock) *note** I would have fun playing any of the classes I listed above so whatever you think is most needed.
3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) all of the above is ideal. I have most of the heirloom gear and I just started a DK on bleeding hallow and I've been farming. However enchantments and etc would be amazing and help me play much sooner as the cost is extremely inflated on BH. (Don’t have a main on BH)
4. Have you played in a twink bracket before? I've been playing since tBC. I was first in a guild called reservoir dogs then a guild called chosen few which played against LS FTW (I played in premises against them) Then I played in a guild called This is My Main on elune.
5. Why do you need funding? I don't have a main on bleeding hallow and I just started playing after a 4 year break so I would love to be able to dive into playing rather than spend weeks farming! Furthermore, I don’t really have the money to buy enough gold to gear myself.
6. How can our funding help your twinking experience? It will allow me to make a character in the spirit of filling under filled class roles. Which will make games more competitive. For instance if I get funded a shaman I'd queue quite a bit as the shaman so ally wouldn't have games with 4-5+ rogues/feral Druids and no heals. (I like when team comps are reasonable because then games are close. And if games are close and competitive, more people queue. If horde just dominates 3/0 every match it’s no fun and people stop queuing.
7. How do you play your class? When I first started playing I was very aggressive and fought mid a lot. Now I like to play objective focused almost regardless of class. I really like to play more of a supportive role because I've had plenty of my on great matches thanks to amazing healers and mages and locks (all of whom probably don't play any more :( ) So in summary, I play would like to play more of a supportive role although I can and have experience playing aggressively.
8. How do you contribute to your team? I think I touched on this in 6, but I can elaborate more here. I really try to play a role that fits what my team needs even if that is less glamorous. I've had a lot of fun playing with heavy dps characters but I currently like to help fit in to whatever is lacking in the team. Some might think I'm not doing well because my KB count is low, but I'm the kind of person who would rather sap the fc or slow their route across map then gank a squishy in mid 20 times.
9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I've done premades against and with some amazing players. I'm quite a bit rusty but I wouldn't mind getting back into it if I was given the chance. However my main goal is just to increase bracket activity and fill needed roles. (I’ve already convinced 2 friends to revive their old twinks!) I've played every class at 19 (except monk wasn't around when I stopped playing)
10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I played a warsong when I was leveling up my first ever Draenei shaman in tbc and there were these awesome twinks in it. Merlin (a warlock ), a mage, and a pally healer they were as far as I could tell BiS. They held off the entire enemy team themselves. Their coordination was something I still haven't seen matched.
11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Squidgy:) , although I’ve been lurking twinkinfo for a long long time.
12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not yet! But I will soon.
13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? My UI is the original blizzard UI, since I just re-downloaded the game.
14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I think the main thing I have to offer is a positive attitude and a desire to balance games and make the community more fun and all around. I offer my experience and flexibility. A may not be the best twink, but I don’t complain
15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? I don't think any of them are around anymore since I've been gone for so long. The only faces I recognize are HB, mocha, pizza, and drugs. I don't know if gankya, Didikillu, karma, or any of my other guild mates are still playing!
16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I would love to help increase bracket activity and encourage the bracket to be accepting of newer players. Also, a lot of my personal work involves data analysis I hope I can put this to use in the future.
17. Do you have any questions for us? Are you still accepting donations on BH. If so I can farm with my DK. I took LW hoping to make glove reinforcements and leg armors whenever it’s needed.

Just wanted to thank the GG19 program for not only hooking me up with necessary gear and chants but also for tossing in some transmog gear (how awesome is that!?) and making the process completely quick and painless.

I went from lvl 1 to 19 and geared in less than an afternoon. I was able to enjoy games on my free day rather than grind gear, which is a huge plus for me. Also, personal shoutout to Eggy who is a true champ and a helluva cool guy. What a great way to be introduced to the bracket.

Thanks for all the help, guys.

Please help fund more healers and FC's Alliance side. We dont need any more DPS. I'm also willing to help fund one of the two on KT-Alliance. I can fund everything, enchants, gear, runs etc. I've made a FC and already it has made a difference in games.

Hello! Just wanted to let you guys know my priest on alli (Tantilize) is 19 with all BoP gear that isn't rng.

Let me know what else I need or when I can log in to get other BoE/gold for levelling first aid/etc.

Ephebro#1442

Thanks!

Horde or Alliance?
No preference

Disc priest or resto shaman because I am an experienced group/RBG healer. Frost mage because I believe they are secret OP and don't have enough representation

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
All three, have no bleeding hollow mains

Played 19 twink warrior in late bc/early wrath with BiS gear, and a shadow priest at 39 (lmaooo)

Why do you need funding?
I do not have a main character on the popular twink servers. Only on Frostwolf/Vash

By allowing me to have proper gear and enchants for my character and helping me reach my potential.

I play my class in the most optimal way possible at all times.

By listening to the group leader's calls without question or hesitation.

I am interested in competitive PvP. I have reached as high as 2900 in cataclysm playing a restoration shaman.

I convinced my old arena partners to sub with gold and the promise of level 19 twinking

A google search led me to this website. I found the thread.

No

http://puu.sh/iZI9k/e0a2c44226.jpg

Legitimate PvP experience and the ability to give and take criticism.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
No

I have two friend who both have high level arena and RBG max level experience who would be interested in having 19 twinks funded as well. We all play at similar times and work extremely well together. My battletag is MattHasSwag#1739.

Negative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Opinions on anyone receiving funding from GG19 must attend 'WSG training" for a set amount of time before getting their enchants/boes etc..?

I'm sure our great leaders of the bracket would group with 4 new tinkers to explain the meta and how to play their class correctly.

Opinions on anyone receiving funding from GG19 must attend 'WSG training" for a set amount of time before getting their enchants/boes etc..?

I'm sure our great leaders of the bracket would group with 4 new tinkers to explain the meta and how to play their class correctly.

We may have something similar coming very soon, stay tuned. :)

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

I would like to play retribution paladin because I feel like it is a very fun class with a lot of utility or arms warrior because of the pressure the deal out

I need gold and gear

Yup, I play in the bracket but since going Horde I would like an alliance toon to help out

Why do you need funding?
I don't have any gold or mains on BH

Alliance needs help and I feel like by going ally I could help balance games when another Horde FC is qing (double FC isn't fun :( ) Also there are no ret pallys on ally and I think they could mix things up and give an advantage to ally. Also, I have a lot of friends on ally who would like me to play w/ them

I play my class as a utility damage dealer in mid to toss off cc and off heal or a mid fight centered player who can peel off well, depending on what class

I have pretty good map awarness and I could get some pretty good looks at the EFC

Yes, I play on a team for TC

I am already in the 19 twink community, but I guess what sparked my interest at first was the great people in the bracket :D

I was recommended to make an ally and I knew of the thread already, i'd say [MENTION=11844]youbeezy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] directed me to it.

No

http://i.imgur.com/9kzzwNY.jpg

I believe I can positively impact games and assist ally to make games more even and entertaining

I play on WFS, i'm friends with a lot of people

Just want to help out ally since WSG has been Horde dominant

Nope

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd rather die. Good idea tho =P

Might ruin pugs once in a while.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance. My playstyle fits the racials more than the Horde one. I believe if you are going to do anything with the horde racials you must be ahead to have them be of any use. I prefer the alliance racials because they help you recover.
I would like to fund a holy paladin or any healer needed. I am very interested in expanding my horizons and finding a bracket worthwhile. I achieved gladiator on holy paladin last season and really, really enjoy the class. I also am very interested in discipline priest because I used to play 70 as a holy priest to 2650 rating in 2v2.
I'm will really only need help with a guild and gold, I will be able to enchant my boas and farm my gear via deathknight.
I Have played in 70 bracket almost exclusively until wod, when the rating was removed I moved on to level 100 pvp.
Why do you need funding?
I currently have no characters on bleeding hollow, so it disables me from creating a character on the biggest 19 server. Staying with the community is a big deal for me.
Funding wont help my twinking experience, it will create it. If I get your support you guys enable me to be the best that I can.
With my experience at 70 and thousands of arenas played at this level, I have learned to be offensive, yet objective. I play around my opponents.
I am a team player. You will never find me "soaking damage" or "padding the meters." I believe rbgs/arenas/pvp in general is team based and If I am a lone wolf I achieve nothing but a speedy loss for my team.
Extremely interested, its what makes it fun. I achieved gladiator last season, have competed at high ratings at 70 for multiple expansions, and competed in other tournaments (GCDTV)
The twink cup, I watched it last year as well. I wanted to wait until I had a feel for the bracket. I need something to revive my interest in wow, I have played f2p and 70 and they have both been very good experiences, but they do not interest me anymore.
I was watching the twitch stream (ajthedk) and i heard HB talking about this funding program and It really sparked my interest.
I did! Just before coming to this thread I was looking at the forums, which I should add, are very very informative and helpful.
Gyazo - 13171a8f0f89ddbb2ea6cc02ec68fd0c.jpg Have necessary cooldowns / abilities to keep track of showing. The other ones are hidden! I can keep track of a lot more with my ui set up like this.
My ambition and experience. While I may not have 19 experience, I am a fast learner with high rated pvp experience who is ready to become a master of 19s.
No, unfortunately all of my friends are level 100 heros! (Or 70 for that matter :D)
I am not easily discouraged, If you guys can not afford / chose not to fund me I will still be playing the 19 bracket. It will be a hard process but I get things done.
Nope!This post was incredibly well written and I understand everything.

This looks really nice! .. might be something I could join, since I would like to play some 19, and I seem to miss EU queues... and I am too poor to buy it all in US :)

.. but how does it work when I am EU?.. hmm... it's most likely answered before, and I will try look better around later.

Do I just buy a new Wow battlechest or what it's called, and then (if lucky enough to get accepted) just get the gear and enchants I need?
How active is the bracket in US?
Are there many EU players as well? maybe a guild or two?
.. and last, what classes/spec/faction is needed? .. maybe just all exept feral+rogues like in EU? :)

I will most likely make an application later on :) thx

Rasta, we'd love to fund you.

Download and setup US account (works best with 2 separate accounts)
check the ping on a f2p account
Write a long detailed application, answering all the questions and telling us your twinking story, leaving out the 'farming my warriors in wsg' bit.
get accepted for funding
Buy a WOD account to get the free level 90
Sometimes wait a day for your account to go full (grrrr! blizzard)
GG19 takes care of the rest.

We've had EU twinks fully geared and queueing WSG 3 hours after they first logged into US servers.

Get to work on that application!

shhh.. dont tell him we fund eu people

Hope to see you coming to US soon, Rasta!

Horde or Alliance?
- Horde
- Resto Druid because that's what I play at 29
- Guild and Gear
- Yes, I currently play in the 29 bracket
Why do you need funding?
- I don't know much about the 19 bracket or gearing.. also, most of my twink friends play 29s so I don't have a guild to be apart of :(
- It will kind of guide me through the gearing process and also get my in the gulch quicker, hopefully decreasing the queue times
- I play differently depending on what is requested by my team
- I mostly flag carry, so playing the objective of the game
- Yes I am, I think considering I have some resto druid knowledge as I play it at 29, it gives me a little bit of an advantage compared to the just starting 19 twink
- Twink Cup and the terrible community and queues of 29
- HB
- My resto druid is on the 29 armory thread
- Gyazo - fb2e1bb9e2eff762653fa90c467483b0.jpg
- (Even though their is probably a ton of them) Another flag carrier for a guild, shorter queues, and some laughs
- I would consider HB my friend lol. But he probably wouldn't say the same
- Been wanting to make a 19 for awhile, just haven't had the funding
- Can you make my dreams come true?

- Can you make my dreams come true?

That's all I do mate. Accepted. On horde resto druid. Add me on Btag and we'll getcha invited to the guild and started gearing! Make sure you have all of your boas (neck, shoulder, chest, pants, head) enchanted and ready to go. If you can hustle your leveling, I am running a guild Furbolg farm next Wednesday that you should definitely try to get to. Looking forward to meeting you mate!

That's all I do mate. Accepted. On horde resto druid. Add me on Btag and we'll getcha invited to the guild and started gearing! Make sure you have all of your boas (neck, shoulder, chest, pants, head) enchanted and ready to go. If you can hustle your leveling, I am running a guild Furbolg farm next Wednesday that you should definitely try to get to. Looking forward to meeting you mate!

I added you, I think, can you accept?

Users who are viewing this thread