US Project: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
I prefer Alliance since I have been playing alliance twinks for almost four years.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
My specialty is a Guardian or a Restoration Flag carrier since that is what I mainly play in 20's bracket. However I might be able to play a different class depending on which. I would like to receive funding because I would like to enter the 19 bracket. I want to enter the 19 twink bracket because I have had my friends tell me to join them in it and how it is better and more fun than the 20 bracket.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I would like to receive gear and a guild because since I am new to the 19 bracket I do not have a guild to join or for someone to fund me.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I have been playing in the 20's twink bracket for almost 4 years,(I took a break for 6 months) I have became more fond of the 19 bracket because of all my friends telling me on how the 19's are full of more experienced and active players. I am also the Guild Master of <Needs Mastery>-Drenden for 20 twinks.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I do not know any 19 twink guilds that would be able to fund me.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Your funding can help my twinking experience by showing me the 19 bracket, I have always been wanting to join the bracket but I had no way to get in it and i also had no one to guide me in the right direction.

How do you play your class?
I play my class on how my premade or my team needs me to. I love to play objectively because it makes the game more fun for everyone, in reality no one likes a team that goes straight to enemy graveyard for the full 20 minutes.

How do you contribute to your team?
I contribute to my team by making sure everyone is playing objectively and helping out the rest of the team, I always try to better my team so we could have the best chance as we could to win.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I love competitive PVP like wargames and other activities like scheduled WPVP events and Arena Tournaments. My qualifications are: I have been playing since late BC, I am also available most likely 7/7 days of the week.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
What sparked my interest is when all my friends always tell me every day to join the 19 community, I loved the idea of joining them but none of them was able to fund me or have me in a guild.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
My friend UbexHD was the one who told me that GG 19 is funding active players.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
My Battle Tag is on my profile page, but my armory links are not I would love to give you all of them.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
View attachment 5673
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I am offering my experienced skills as a druid FC and my contribution to the 19 general population.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Ohriginalx and iamUbexHD but I have other friends but I do not know their 19's names.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I am the GM of the guild <Needs Mastery> we are 1 of the first veteran guilds to ever do a 10v10 wargame streamed.

Do you have any questions for us?
Nope just hope you guys accept my application ;P

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_071615_193309.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_071615_193309.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 231
  • WoWScrnShot_071615_193314.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_071615_193314.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 276
Horde or Alliance? I am an alliance player because i've been playing for 3 years now.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would like to play as a retribution paladin because I have been playing as it for 3 years now and I'm skilled. I would like to receive funding because i have no one else to give it to me.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I have plenty of BoA's already since I've been playing for a while so all i need is BoE gear and a guild to be in. I also need gold for other things like potions, and food since im not from your server.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes, i've been in the twinking bracket for 3 years now. I've been in the 20 twinking community for a long time. I was in the guild <needs mastery> Drenden 20s twinks.

Why do you need funding? I need funding because I have no one else to fund me and Bleeding Hollow isn't my main server and I would like it to be.

How can our funding help your twinking experience? Funding would help my experience because i have no one else to fund me and I would like to have the best gear and enchants to contribute and play to the best of my ability.

How do you play your class? I play my class as a retribution paladin, I play this class and spec because I've been playing with it for 3 years in a row. I also play other classes if you would recommended me too.

How do you contribute to your team? I contribute to my team by making sure I'm doing my job to help us win the game. I also call out healers and try to make sure people are doing there job as well as doing mine the right way.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I love to play in competitive war-games and guilds going against each other. I also love premades and playing with other guild mates.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? My friends said it would be fun with active players, and i enjoy being apart of twink communities since i was in the 20s bracket for 3 years.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? My friend Gokku referred me to this thread and told me it would be a great idea to join the 19 twink bracket.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? yes I have my battletag on my profile but i don't have my armory links i would be happy to give you all of them.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? I only use the original UI with bg targets with the addons xperl and tidy plates.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Someone who can contribute by helping the 19s twink community win games and i can try to farm gold and contribute to the guild and 19s community. I also have experience and ambition, I'm a quick learner as well. Even though I haven't played in the 19 bracket I would love to try it out.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? No.

Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm on 6/7 days a week except for sundays because of church. I was apart of the first vet guild to do a 10v10 while it was being streamed.

Do you have any questions for us? No, I just hope my application is accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya. My name is Rasmus, and I am known in the game(eu) as variations of Rastaman(19) or Rassetz(20). Just wanna say great initiative :D
(thelayout messed up when I did some copy past.. sorry)

Horde or Alliance?
I have allways been playing horde the most, but don't mind allianceside. Do I have to decide now? :p It will depend on what side the others are.

Not settled, since I will try to figure out what would be needed the most if any. But my hunter have allways been my main in EU, so I will go with a Hunter if nothing specific is needed. (of will choose something ells if there are too many huntards around now, with that new pet buff thing )

Well I would like a as much help/fund I can get since I have nothing on US realms, and just bought the battlechest. So yes. Some gold to get by,help with gear and enchants. A guild would also be nice yes. Maybe some with some other EU folks :)

Have I? Oh yes :) loads and loads, and in timed way too much. I guess alot 19's in eu have bumped into me at some time :p
Experienced quite a lot of the different times in twinking history. Good times.

Why do you need funding?
As mentioned before I have nothing in the US, and would love to come play there, since the queues in EU are lacking at times. Also heard good things of it. :)

Well it will make it exist in the first place. I don't have time or ressources to set it up from scratch atm. I could have earlier, but then i was busy in EU with building guilds and stuff :p So yes. Your funding will make it all happen.

I wouldn't call myself a hardcore serious gamer type, but at times it happens. Most of the games I played is mostly relaxed and slightly entertaining. So basicly I am a VERY casual gaming type. However the enormous time I've spendt in bg's made me a solid player. Not the best, but imo pretty darn good on a team.
Never gy farm,og rage. Very rare argue in bg chat with angry players, and I allways try to play objective with announcement to help the team etc.
Can play all classes, but have less experience with warrior and palladin.

Abit in the same alley as prev q. Objective, supportive player. I also try to play the twink class/spec most needed in the bg's... but yer..that will be hard with only 1 twink heh. (got them all on EU)

Not so much anymore. I was in late tbc and wotlk.

Uhh. I could write a book about my journey in wow and the twink bracket(s), but I will try sum it up in short.
I started wow in late vanilla. Then late in tbc I was about to quit, but then a schoolbuddy of mine told me to follow him to ashenvale and try this battleground thing as lvl 16 or so. I saw, helped and got owned by theese awesome looking guys with glowing weapons or tons of hp - I started twinking!
Made a rogue and my hunt, and made a guild. Got pretty known in my old battlegroup, and then later migrated to the more populare BG's. Joined some great big guilds, and later made my own (Better Luck Next Time), in wich I still have toons. New project allways kept me going, and now it's this US journey :)

I heard about around in the 19 community, and saw it on the forum, but in the end it was Slack who gave the last push. I just had some examn stuff and a festival and some vacation, before I had the time to try it.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink networkthread?
Yep... hmm but I guess I should also add my new eu account btag hmm.

I think it works an attachment, but not sure. Ells I use bartender to move some buttons around for visual purpose, and easier keybinding. I got battleground targets to see them opponents :p - I got vialcooldown addon to show all enemies interupt cd's above their head.
View attachment 5677

Just an other friendly 19 twink in the bg's. Not sure what ells really,since I don't have much time theese days. hmm...
Queuepushes.
Help to others, when I got time to. - dungeon run andsuch.
The litle xtra help there might be needed to win the game.
Patience with the games... (and the people).
Logical thinking :p
A wee bit humour.

Doyou have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we shouldknow about?
Hmm I am not sure. I know so many, and also some who got toons in US yer. But I see Slacknul and Squidgy are a part of this project ye? We know each other... and Eggs :)

I am 26 y old and spends a lot of time on the study at times, and likewhise with friends outside the game. So sometimes I don't play much. Other times I become full super-saiyan-nerd gamer.

When do the games start and stop.. aprox?
You got a suggestion of playing horde or alliance?
Any classes/specs i shouldn't make?
What's the guild(s) with other Eu players in?
I have litle money and not too much time, so was only able to buy the battlechest, and might not be able to lvl up a toon as main. Now...is that a problem, in terms of how much I can get done on my twink with heirlooms and such? :s

Thx

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_071715_180732.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_071715_180732.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 139
Horde or Alliance?
I prefer Alliance since I have been playing alliance twinks for almost four years.

My specialty is a Guardian or a Restoration Flag carrier since that is what I mainly play in 20's bracket. However I might be able to play a different class depending on which. I would like to receive funding because I would like to enter the 19 bracket. I want to enter the 19 twink bracket because I have had my friends tell me to join them in it and how it is better and more fun than the 20 bracket.

I would like to receive gear and a guild because since I am new to the 19 bracket I do not have a guild to join or for someone to fund me.

Hey man!

Thanks for the application, i always jizz a bit when i see a new resto druid ( FC) stepping up for Alliance side!

Accepted, Restoration Druid @ Alliance. Added your btag.

Heya. My name is Rasmus, and I am known in the game(eu) as variations of Rastaman(19) or Rassetz(20). Just wanna say great initiative :D
(thelayout messed up when I did some copy past.. sorry)

Horde or Alliance?
I have allways been playing horde the most, but don't mind allianceside. Do I have to decide now? :p It will depend on what side the others are.

Not settled, since I will try to figure out what would be needed the most if any. But my hunter have allways been my main in EU, so I will go with a Hunter if nothing specific is needed. (of will choose something ells if there are too many huntards around now, with that new pet buff thing )

Well I would like a as much help/fund I can get since I have nothing on US realms, and just bought the battlechest. So yes. Some gold to get by,help with gear and enchants. A guild would also be nice yes. Maybe some with some other EU folks :)

OH EM GEEEEE.

I'm absolutely in love with this application, thanks for that man! We always appreciate some effort put into these applications.

Accepted, on Alliance! We'll discuss the classes/specs you can play in game! Make sure to buy wod so u can get that free level 90 as well ( recommended a hunter for Flint). Add Slack#2638 so we can start as soon as you're ready mate!

( just assuming you want to play with Squidgy and me and we play Alliance).

Can't wait to play with you.

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Hello my Name is Iwillnukeu(Danny Loredo)

Horde or Alliance?
Horde for Life. for the Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would like to recieve funding for an elemental shaman, and/or a Feral druid plz.
I would need gear, and a guild to hang out and pvp with and get competitive.
I have not played in a twink bracket before but i would like to get competitive and learn.
Why do you need funding?
I am a full time student that spends my free time playing WoW when i can. It will help me be able to compete with the other players and help the community with ideas.
It will not only make it easy for me to get ready but it will make me enjoy twinking and want to play it often and reccomend to others.
i play aggressively but i do obey the plan and orders of the leader.
How do you contribute to your team? I get the job done when the team asks for it.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I love PvP ever since Cata and like to compete in it.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I saw a stream that was twinking and seemed fun.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? FeartheBuns on twitch.tv and Youtube.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? I have not but i will get to that right away.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?Idk how but if told can find out.
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? help others out and get through the ranks .
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? No i do not.
Is there anything else we should know about you? I am 16 currently and share my account.
Do you have any questions for us? Nope. Except for thank you for your time.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance. My playstyle fits the racials more than the Horde one. I believe if you are going to do anything with the horde racials you must be ahead to have them be of any use. I prefer the alliance racials because they help you recover.
I would like to fund a holy paladin or any healer needed. I am very interested in expanding my horizons and finding a bracket worthwhile. I achieved gladiator on holy paladin last season and really, really enjoy the class. I also am very interested in discipline priest because I used to play 70 as a holy priest to 2650 rating in 2v2.

Accepted on alliance. I love the minimalistic UI! Added your BattleTag.

Horde or Alliance?
No preference

Disc priest or resto shaman because I am an experienced group/RBG healer. Frost mage because I believe they are secret OP and don't have enough representation

Accepted on either faction, sent you a PM.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

I would like to play retribution paladin because I feel like it is a very fun class with a lot of utility or arms warrior because of the pressure the deal out

Accepted on alliance, sent you a PM.

Horde or Alliance? I am an alliance player because i've been playing for 3 years now.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would like to play as a retribution paladin because I have been playing as it for 3 years now and I'm skilled. I would like to receive funding because i have no one else to give it to me.

Accepted on alliance, added your BattleTag.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde all day
fury warrior or hunter honestly just prefer a dps class
Gear and a guild
i played back in BC before there was hierlooms or xp in battlegrounds
Why do you need funding?
some 19 twink stuff is just insanely priced need help to either find an alternative or get a bis piece
it would make it possible to compete with those who get to play 8 hours a day
guarding the FC or killing the EFC
sharp eye for peels and interrupts and playing toward the objective
not so much Comp but more casual arenas/Battlegrounds and duels
always have loved the 19 twink community since long before hierlooms when everyone had cloth shoulders from the barrens quest
following twinkinfo for a while just out of interest
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink networkthread?
umm no?
tried wont let me/idk how just got basic ui but with bartender so i dont see the blizard art bar
Another head count i play most nights and will be down to join any groups for some good times
Doyou have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we shouldknow about?
nope
im 21 and work 7am-5pm monday-friday other then that i play games with almost all my spare time
what ime do games usually happen

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance

I really want a Disc Priest but if thats not available, I will settle with Retribution Paladin.

What do you need?

I just transferred my 20 paladin over to BH, I'm hoping to get as much as I need. I don't have any gold but im sure I might start getting it soon. I'd really like gear and some guild suggestions that will accept me.

Absolutely, I have been playing in the 20 bracket for almost 5 years now. I been very competitive, within that bracket doing wargames and what not.

Why do you need funding?

I don't have a lot of resources on BH.

I will be able to play in the 19 bracket due to your funding. If I like the experience, I might dedicate to it and perhaps one day be doing the actual funding. I been doing that with introduction to veteran twinking.

I typically heal mid with any priest I roll. I'm very pessimistic on peels, but I always manage through on my own even with pugs (which in the 20 bracket is nothing like the 19 lol.) As to paladin I just love my HoJ in arenas, I heal/cleanse a lot in bgs and try to top DPS.

I have macros to call out EFC and supporting FC. I have assist macros because im usually the one following the target caller's hand.

I'm very interested in competitive PVP. Through out my twinking years in the 20-29 bracket, I have done lots of wargames with the most exceptional players in the bracket. The bracket in the 20-29 has a lot of newbies including Latin Americans who are a bit clueless on how the game functions, primarily the reason to my funding: I want a competitive environment, its something the 20-29 bracket cannot provide for me.

All of my friends are joining 19s. I seen the streams of other players pugging, and its just such a beautiful competitive environment were everyone knows what their doing, unlike my last bracket lol.

I see this hot topic on TI almost every day. With all of my friends telling me to join 19s, I decided to make this application.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

Yes, my armory is in my signature. My btag is aTurtle#1451

A better competitive environment, and additional population to help the bracket be more active and promote its activity.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

A lot but I don't know which are worth mentioning.

I just really hope you can get that Disc Priest in for me :)

UI

1. Horde or Alliance? Whichever side needs more players. (I usually queue alliance)
2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? shaman, resto druid fc, warlock or Mage (I am interested in playing whatever will help balance out the bracket and make matches more competitive and fun for both sides. I’ve noticed a lack of warlocks, shamans, and especially resto druid fcs on ally side lately) *note* I do not have competitive experience as an fc because I usually play heals (pally*, shaman, priest) or dps (rogue, hunter, mage[which I guess isn’t as much a thing now], warlock) *note** I would have fun playing any of the classes I listed above so whatever you think is most needed.
3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) all of the above is ideal. I have most of the heirloom gear and I just started a DK on bleeding hallow and I've been farming. However enchantments and etc would be amazing and help me play much sooner as the cost is extremely inflated on BH. (Don’t have a main on BH)
4. Have you played in a twink bracket before? I've been playing since tBC. I was first in a guild called reservoir dogs then a guild called chosen few which played against LS FTW (I played in premises against them) Then I played in a guild called This is My Main on elune.
5. Why do you need funding? I don't have a main on bleeding hallow and I just started playing after a 4 year break so I would love to be able to dive into playing rather than spend weeks farming! Furthermore, I don’t really have the money to buy enough gold to gear myself.
6. How can our funding help your twinking experience? It will allow me to make a character in the spirit of filling under filled class roles. Which will make games more competitive. For instance if I get funded a shaman I'd queue quite a bit as the shaman so ally wouldn't have games with 4-5+ rogues/feral Druids and no heals. (I like when team comps are reasonable because then games are close. And if games are close and competitive, more people queue. If horde just dominates 3/0 every match it’s no fun and people stop queuing.
7. How do you play your class? When I first started playing I was very aggressive and fought mid a lot. Now I like to play objective focused almost regardless of class. I really like to play more of a supportive role because I've had plenty of my on great matches thanks to amazing healers and mages and locks (all of whom probably don't play any more :( ) So in summary, I play would like to play more of a supportive role although I can and have experience playing aggressively.
8. How do you contribute to your team? I think I touched on this in 6, but I can elaborate more here. I really try to play a role that fits what my team needs even if that is less glamorous. I've had a lot of fun playing with heavy dps characters but I currently like to help fit in to whatever is lacking in the team. Some might think I'm not doing well because my KB count is low, but I'm the kind of person who would rather sap the fc or slow their route across map then gank a squishy in mid 20 times.
9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I've done premades against and with some amazing players. I'm quite a bit rusty but I wouldn't mind getting back into it if I was given the chance. However my main goal is just to increase bracket activity and fill needed roles. (I’ve already convinced 2 friends to revive their old twinks!) I've played every class at 19 (except monk wasn't around when I stopped playing)
10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I played a warsong when I was leveling up my first ever Draenei shaman in tbc and there were these awesome twinks in it. Merlin (a warlock ), a mage, and a pally healer they were as far as I could tell BiS. They held off the entire enemy team themselves. Their coordination was something I still haven't seen matched.
11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Squidgy:) , although I’ve been lurking twinkinfo for a long long time.
12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not yet! But I will soon.
13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? My UI is the original blizzard UI, since I just re-downloaded the game.
14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I think the main thing I have to offer is a positive attitude and a desire to balance games and make the community more fun and all around. I offer my experience and flexibility. A may not be the best twink, but I don’t complain
15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? I don't think any of them are around anymore since I've been gone for so long. The only faces I recognize are HB, pizza, and drugs. I don't know if gankya, Didikillu, karma, or any of my other guild mates are still playing!
16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I would love to help increase bracket activity and encourage the bracket to be accepting of newer players. Also, a lot of my personal work involves data analysis I hope I can put this to use in the future.
17. Do you have any questions for us? Are you still accepting donations on BH. If so I can farm with my DK. I took LW hoping to make glove reinforcements and leg armors whenever it’s needed.

bump, I think my app got missed during the website transfer

I would like to give a huge shoutout to GG19 and Slacknul for helping me fund my mage so that i could compete in the 3v3 tournament for the twinkcup. Slack was a huge help and was able to fund me with all the pieces of gear and enchants that i needed to ensure my character was ready for the twinkcup. I really appreciate the help and can vouch for GG19 as being a legitimate organization and a great help to any other twinks out there that want to get into the bracket and need help with gearing !

so much for gg 19s actually helping out the existing 19 community

i asked someone earlier to make me an enchant with my own mats and he refused, something about someone paying him off to not make it for anyone until after the tournament was over and done with

zzz skeez

so much for gg 19s actually helping out the existing 19 community

i asked someone earlier to make me an enchant with my own mats and he refused, mentioned something about someone paying him off to not make it for anyone until after the tournament was over and done with

In all honesty i don't get this. We are doing everything we can for this community. May i ask what the enchant was and who you have talked to, because im puzzled here.

Users who are viewing this thread