US Project: GG Nineteen

Hello! Just wanted to let you guys know my priest on alli (Tantilize) is 19 with all BoP gear that isn't rng.

Let me know what else I need or when I can log in to get other BoE/gold for levelling first aid/etc.

Ephebro#1442

Thanks!

Just wanna say THANK YOU to GG 19 and Squidgy/Eggs for all their help in getting my char setup and ready.

Save for a few BoP pieces (yay satchels), I'm all set up.
Tantilize @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Looking forward to seeing more activity! Thank you guys again for all you've done for the bracket.

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Hello my Name is Iwillnukeu(Danny Loredo)

Horde or Alliance?
Horde for Life. for the Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? I would like to recieve funding for an elemental shaman, and/or a Feral druid plz.
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I would need gear, and a guild to hang out and pvp with and get competitive.

Heya Danny,

Thanks for the application. I'm afraid that this kind of applications does not meet our standards.

We are currently not funding feral druids either.

Declined Please re-write your application and choose an other class/spec you want to play.

I'll be looking forward to your edited application.

Horde or Alliance?
Whatever is needed of me.
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Pally or Warlock. Whichever is needed more really. I dont have a foot hold on Bleeding Hollow, so I would need somewhere to start on the server.
I would need all considering I do not have a foot hold on the server yet.
Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes I have. 14, 19 and 24.
Why do you need funding?
I do not have a foothold on Bleeding Hollow.
How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Your funding would help me establish new friendships and competitive avenues for me to pursue.
How do you play your class?
However the class is needed to be played. I can carry a flag, heal a team, or burst down enemies when needed.
How do you contribute to your team?
With whatever abilities my class has to offer.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes, I am very much. I am involved in competitive 2's and 3's on my main Toon.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
My best friend actually got me back into twinks.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
My best friend, Converse, is a member of the thread.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No, I am not sure how to.. Lol
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
*Standard UI with Grid and Omen*
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Sex, Love and Granola Bars.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Converse, the guy that referred me here.
Is there anything else we should know about you?
I am an Avid WOW player, family man, service member that just wants a stronger presence on World of Warcraft.
Do you have any questions for us?

Horde or Alliance?
Horde!

I would like to receive funding on a Discipline priest because I play one at max level and I feel as though they would be fun at 19.

I have all my boas enchanted, so all I really need is a few enchants for my other pieces. The BiS gloves/bracers wouldn't be bad to have either :p, but I'm not asking for them.

I played in the 19 bracket a loooooooong time ago briefly. I think I played a mage actually. I also spent a lot of time in the 70 bracket on a mage and rogue in cata-mop for something to do in spare time.

Why do you need funding?

I need funding because I, unfortunately, have no characters of any level on BH, so funding my self would take a lot more time.
Plus I'd really love to have a twink on BH :).

Your funding can help my twink experience by allowing me to have a twink on BH. I really want to be a part of the 19 community, and it seems that the majority of 19's are on BH.

Being a priest, I'd play my class as an offensive healer. I'd focus on preventing damage as well as occasionally offering burst to kill targets.

I'm not 100% familiar with the 19 wsg meta, but I've played a lot of max level rated battlegrounds. I know how to play objectively, and that is what I'd offer my team.

As in things like the twink cup? They'd be fun, but I'd have to better learn the 19 meta first.

I was actually watching Fearthebuns' stream. I was scrolling through twitch channels while waiting for an arena queue when I decided to tune in and see what it was about. It just looked so interesting that I decided to give it a shot! I'm having lots of fun on my mage :).

Someone actually told me about TI in a wsg because I was asking people if they knew what was BiS. That's when I saw this thread.

I have not! My btag's Ninbara#1201. Feel free to add me.

I can in a little bit, but for now I just use standard UI with Gladius/BGtargets. All of my buttons are bound and I have arena 1 2 3 poly and cs binds as well as focus poly and cs binds.

I'd give the 19s community some sick priest gameplay (hopefully :p) as well as a good attitude and knowledge of the game.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

I don't. But my brother plays 19s with me!

I love 19s!

Not currently, no. Thanks for your time!

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance, however, I'm willing to play Horde.

Balance Druid, I've recently been playing one in the 10-19 XP-on BG's and have enjoyed playing it. However, I'm willing to play any class/spec required of me (I'm more adept with DPS specs but can play Disc Priest) and have played a lot of 10-19 BG's with Combat Rogues and Arms Warriors.

Gold, gear and a guild. I've got nearly all of the looms with enchants.

I played a 19 Rogue on Dragonblight EU during late BC/WOTLK. More recently, I've just been levelling alts and PvPing 10-19 in XP-on BG's.

Why do you need funding?
I've got no characters on Draenor, I'm willing to participate in farming runs and prove my worth.

It will allow me to perform at the highest level and make more significant contributions to the team.

I haven't much experience in XP-off premades so can't comment there. In XP-on BG's (as Balance) my game depends on the group composition.. If there is no viable flag carrier I will try to run the flag due to high mobility and ability to escape slow effects. More often than not, I make the most of the 3 Starsurge charges to burst the EFC (I understand in XP-off premades it won't be as simple, but for XP-on it works 8/10 times). I throw Rejuvenation on anyone that needs it and make use of Entangling Roots (helping friendly FC escape/prevent EFC escape).

Kind of mentioned it above, I'll do whatever's required of me to win; flag run, defend, return the flag or provide healing dots.

I've no real experience of max level PvP, I've gone past 1k rating in 2v2 but never took it seriously enough to go further. As I've previously said, I played a Rogue twink in BC/WOTLK and I'm looking to enjoy the bracket again.

I've always have a soft spot for the 10-19 bracket, I find it the most enjoyable out of all the brackets. I was previously unaware of the work being done to revive the bracket, but I'm excited to do my part.

I actually found this thread while searching for a 10-19 private server to play. I tried queueing with XP off on Dragonblight and found a rather long queue time, I assumed that the bracket was dead and therefore searched for a 10-19 private server. I'm very happy I found this thread!

Not yet, but I will do!

Not on line at the moment, but can do if necessary. It's nothing special, pretty basic in fact, but I find it easy enough to play with.

Commitment and the willingness to contribute to the continued resurgence of the bracket in any way, shape or form.

None that I'm aware of that are still playing.

Nothing in particular, unless there's anything specific you want to know..

Nope

Horde or Alliance?
Whatever is needed of me.
Pally or Warlock. Whichever is needed more really. I dont have a foot hold on Bleeding Hollow, so I would need somewhere to start on the server.
I would need all considering I do not have a foot hold on the server yet.

Hello!

I feel like i should keep my answer just as short as your application... Declined.

We expect some effort put into these applications since our effort towards the applicants is great as well. Please check out some of the accepted applications, that'll give u an idea of what it should look like.

I'll be looking forward to your edited application.

Well sad to say my connection with GG19 is over. After months of work, countless BOES, 10's of 1000s of gold and not to mention the cash it is time to walk away. thank you <Jesus Christ Marie> for the promoting.

Cheers

I'd like to thank you in advance for reading my application and considering me as a candidate!

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance. I have been playing with Loveshack and Beantown Bullies for quite sometime now. Unfortunately my account had gotten hacked and I had to start fresh.

I would like to receive funding on an Disc priest because I plan to play in the Twink Cup for Beantown Bullies and at the moment I have no main to help gear my toons because I am not on my normal account due to getting hacked.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild

At the moment I will need gold and gear to buy the necessary BoA's and I will also need the BoE's. I already have a guild in Beantown Bullies.

Yes, I have been playing 19s for my entire World of Warcraft career.

Why do you need funding?

I need funding because my guild mates have already helping me out tremendously as far as getting me back into the game, and this funding would make my experience much better as twinks have always had my heart.

Your funding can help me jump straight into war-games and PuG's. I really believe the alliance already has a lot of decent back line players in druids, mages, and warlocks, but only a few frontline players in warriors and BM's. If accepted, I plan on premading with Beantown Bullies as soon as possible, as well as joining PuG's to help the alliance weather the horde's storm.

I play aggressive and objectively, and I am also very vocal.

On Priest I will Heal spam, Bubble when needed not randomly, and be a leader in the gulch.

Competitive PvP as in premades, wargames, and skirmishes? Of course, that is one of the sole reasons of making this twink. I love to play competitively with my friends and plan to do so with BtB in the coming months.

I have been a member of the 19 twink community for years, originally joining to kill under geared twinks on my old school rogue.

Loveshack, Cipe, and I also tend to read Twinkinfo occasionally.

As soon as this reply is submitted.

I only use BG targets, so my UI will be the original Blizzard UI.

I offer a vocal, team oriented, and offensive healer to the Alliance faction as well as BtB.

Just the previously listed: Loveshack, Cipe, Trillium. All of BtB.

I miss my old rogue.

Nope!

1. Horde or Alliance? Horde
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Arms warrior. I want to return to WoW twinking after a long break, and I would need funding for BoE's/Enchants.
  3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) All three if possible.
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes. Mostly 19.
  5. Why do you need funding? To be able to join the community again, and be able to enjoy it to the fullest.
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience? It would make my experience easier, and I would be able to join the competetive aspect of twinking faster
  7. How do you play your class? The best and most creative way possible.
  8. How do you contribute to your team? Experience & humor
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I've been doing arena and reaching 2.2-2.4k+ most expansions.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? The memories, and this project possibly making it possible.
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Browsing this forum for old times sake.
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? No. Ill try find it after this.
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Pretty basic with omnicc
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Being an active and dedicated player.
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Probably not. Been years since I played in the 19 bracket.
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I like to have fun and, uh, I'm EU
  17. Do you have any questions for us? you no take candle??

Horde or Alliance?
I really don't mind, I like orcs and undead though, alliance races are kind of ugly

A demonology / destruction warlock, I have twinked them at 20, 29, 39, 60, 70, 80 in the past and enjoy them the most (necklube, maddicket, maddicketjr)

I am australian and have no characters or gold on bleeding hollow, so whatever you can provide.. a guild would be best good though, I don't know anyone on BH

Answered already ^^

Why do you need funding?
I have nothing of note on any big twink realms like BH

By putting me on a level playing field with others, and giving me grounds to be competitive. I also am after a nice guild

Demonic leap / fear spam and alot of multidotting, or saving 4 embers for someone I really hate

Calling incs alot on my 20 most of the time, alot of CC spam and pet seduce

I don't really have any great achievements that are notable, but I like playing warlock and enjoy being a bit competitive with it, keeping heals feared and locked is kinda fun to me for some reason

The activity and streams, mainly saxxon and that mage dreamcraft

I've heard about this a few times from some 19s on my server, they said queue times are short and it is more competitive without being able to mount and stuff, so I want to give some competitive play a try

Done

Imgur

Some decent warlock play, doing callouts in chat, able to use voice

I play 20s mostly (mw monk, rogue, mage, lock) but am looking for a change, played 19 disc in MoP with a little guild on frostmourne called "maleficent" then "korean gold farmer" with some players called consolidate and twinkling

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance? Either.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? MW Monk. I feel as if this glorious and long lived bracket could use a mighty monk with the power of the mist.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I am in need of battle gear for this war hardened soldier(and also enchants)

Have you played in a twink bracket before? I've played in twink brackets since TBC

Why do you need funding? I don't have any toons on BH and it would be nice for a change after gearing several 85 and now 99 players(The two brackets which I have promoted). I but a lot of effort into everything I do(wink wink)

How can our funding help your twinking experience? I can get deployed right into the action of the notorious gulch!

How do you play your class? I roll around and heal people as we stride to victory

How do you contribute to your team? I strictly play objective and throw out mad heals because twink brackets always need healers especially not FOTM healers.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes. Multi-class 2.2k+ and highest rated MW at 85

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Looks active after knowing it died a while back. I played 19s during TBC and wrath.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? I've been on twinkinfo for a lil while and stumbled upon it

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Haven't seen the thread

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? My UI? If that's a must. I use basic WoW interface with 1 interrupt bar addon.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A well oiled, fine tuned healing machine.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? I do not.

Is there anything else we should know about you? I leave in September for the U.S Army Infantry Rangers.

Do you have any questions for us? Will you please love?

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance. I have been playing with Loveshack and Beantown Bullies for quite sometime now. Unfortunately my account had gotten hacked and I had to start fresh.

I would like to receive funding on an Disc priest

Declined - we only do one funding per person.

1. Horde or Alliance? Horde
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Arms warrior. I want to return to WoW twinking after a long break, and I would need funding for BoE's/Enchants.
  3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) All three if possible.
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes. Mostly 19.

1. I'm not sure if you are trying to reach US here or do you think that this is an EU project?

Either way this application does not meet our requirements for a decent application at all.

Declined... Please re-write your application if you want to come US, or contact the EU version of GG19 in the other thread.

Best of luck though.

Horde or Alliance? Either
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? MW Monk. I excel at it.
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Just need gear.

Hey,

I'll be honest, this is one of the worst applications i have seen so far. We do a lot for you guys to gear up so the least you can do is write a decent application if you want get the funding.

Declined... Please re-write your application.

Tip: Check out the accepted applications so you have an idea of our application requirements.

I'll be looking forward to your next application.

Important Note:

If you want to be taken seriously and you really want to join this community by our help, please write a good application with enough information at the asked questions.

Like i said tons of times before on replies to applications, we do loads for the applicants who get accepted and loads of money and time is being put into your guys so the least y'all can do is write a good applications which will only take 30 minutes at max for you.

This thread is made for the US version of GG19, there is an other thread made for people who are looking to join the EU side of GG19.

I hope everyone understand and respect this.

Kind regards,

Slack(nul)

Oh Slacknul your writing seems so smart, awesome. FFS u feel superior to decline others applications...oh my gosh just an internet junky....prolly in real life never wrote something like this or... Well would u live in Germany u would belong to HARTZ IV group, showing off big words in internet portals but receiving social € from the country!
Am I right or am I right?

Even the fact to write apps for a video game is so sick.
Prolly I should help the poor guys all round here. If u need some glooms/bvb's/ fangs etc. let me know. Makes me sick to read this shit all the time, begging others for something
:XO

This is an US thing, not EU. You're on the wrong thread, Poetic.

Users who are viewing this thread