US Project: GG Nineteen

Can't thank you guys enough for doing this, Tollo especially. He had me geared in a couple hours and ive already played a couple arena's and WSG. Loving this bracket! Keep up the good work, and i cant wait to see how many more people join the community because of your guys efforts!

I would like to thank GG19 for the immediate assistance on my alliance druid! They gave me everything I needed to make an FC druid and we did it in a few hours. You'll be seeing me on Lightchewie a lot in the upcoming weeks before the Twink Cup!

Lightchewie @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

1. Horde or Alliance?
wherever needed
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Preferably Warrior or Rogue but I can play anything. I've had experience at 19 with every class.
3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
If on Bleeding Hollow I will need gold/gear/guild I should have all of the boas.
4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Since 08. Ive been off and on, more off lately because of work and DOTA. I was most known as Jumpy from Ruin BG back in 09-10. Beating some of the most known rogues at that time on PTR.. Obliv and Deathsstone.
5.Why do you need funding?
Because I only have one 19 at BH Alliance and it is a stripped hunter from awhile back.
6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It would make it very easy to come back and start up again.
7.How do you play your class?
Very methodical. I don't like to lose but who does. I would say movement and placement wise would be my strongest point but as most of you know that's what twinking relied upon most back then.
8.How do you contribute to your team?
Whatever it takes to win. I don't have to be at the top of the board in a category to have contributed most in a bg. Same goes for an arena.
9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Very much so. I only like competitive PvP. I've had a lot of experience in premades. We use to do them 3-4 times a week at least. I played a few twinks last summer so I'm also familiar with the changes. I believe my experience qualifies me.
10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
From day one, always been my main passion when it cames to WoW. The community and competitiveness of everyone makes it easy to love.
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Just stopped by twinkinfo to see how things were going. From the looks of everything it seems like its building back up and fast. If the community comes back as strong as it use to be, I want to be apart of it.
12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No but I will. Battletag is inactive for the moment, just waiting on my que.
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Yes.
14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
A competitive active 19 twink.
15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I mean I know a lot of people but until I logon I wont be able to name them all. Not sure who is active anymore.
16.Is there anything else we should know about you?
I'm ready to go.
17.Do you have any questions for us?
What do you need most?

1. Horde or Alliance?
wherever needed
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Preferably Warrior or Rogue but I can play anything. I've had experience at 19 with every class.

Accepted. On horde warrior. We don't fund any rogues (too many in the bracket not surprisingly) :( - as much as i'd love to fund a rogue that beat deathsstone 1v1 hehe. Add me on realid and I can getcha started tonight or tomorrow evening. Cheers!

Horde or Alliance?
alliance

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
A druid FC. I want to practice FC'ing and have trouble on horde where there are so many good players. i would like to face an uphill battle FC'ing if i can and see waht i can do. I may try to make a boomkin set a bit later on if i wind up transferring some stuff to BH

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I would need some gear, and a few enchants. I can get all of the boa pieces and things like that. I dont know if i would play in a guild or not but if someone wanted me i dont mind

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
yes I have played in 19s since vanilla, i played in no dice on archimonde in BC, cms on suramar for a bit, then cms on arthas for all of wotlk. there was a tiny bit in 39's on jaedenar on there somewhere too in wotlk

Why do you need funding?
I'm character capped on arthas, and would like to join the BH community. The economy for twinking is really weird on BH and would cost me a ton of RL money to fill out a toon. If i do come to BH one day, i might donate some things. I would like to bring over some friends too like ephidel (who posted below) and they would all need funding too if they wanted to pug on ally with me. I enjoy the twink community on BH since i know everyone on arthas and this is a whole bunch of new people for me to meet.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Being able to practice fc'ing on alliance would mean a lot to me. I would like to help the queues be more balanced as well with the influx of horde guilds

How do you play your class?
I play entirely objectively - grabbing the flag and trying to cap it.

How do you contribute to your team?
there is nothing worse than not having an FC. I want to help build ally teams from the ground up. I can lead and make sure the games are objective based. I will come help the team find the best strat for our comp.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
yes i will be competing in the twinkcup, I premaded in the twink community in BC and WotLK, and have been for a while now in WoD. I have no max level arena ratings, but I have played on 'teams' in a number of games including League of Legends. Won a number of tournaments in LoL and am a shoutcaster for some pretty high level tournaments and Lans. I also coach and manage a collegiate LoL team that is top 3 in canada.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I enjoy the small community and it drives me to be the best I can be. I used to want nothing more than to be noticed as a strong player. I wanted to play in the twinkcup with several of my old friends and put together a team, i have come to like many of the new age twinks who i used to refer to as cata kids. its nice to see the old faces too.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I am an avid reader of TI, but 15 Minutes with HB kept me involved as well.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
no, my friend list is already very very cluttered. If anyone wants to add me they can PM me here or search my name on the forums.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Theres plenty of footage on my Twitch you can check out.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
better team balance on alliance side and a way to keep the games popping longer. I always try to win. I also think i would be able to convince some of my friends on horde to come pug ally side with me in the hopes of more balanced games

Do you have any questions for us?
Who is playing on the official gg19 twinkcup team

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?
alliance

Shaman (or disc priest if randomly possible?? :D)

gold/gear/enchants, I currently dont have characters on BH

yes

Why do you need funding?
No mains on BH, no char space on main server to fund and xfer a toon to BH

Would help me queue on Alli side when horde begins to dominate. I only have a hunter on Alliance currently and I'd like to be able to switch to a shaman role when needed for heals

Aggressively if possible, I try to be as objective oriented as I can when I play my other classes so I'll do the same with this one :)

Calm, never rage, and I can pick up the reasoning behind losses/wins/failures/successes easily and communicate those well.

Yes, I've played twinks competitively since brackets were "21-30, 31-40, etc" and I've played pvp competitively at max level since Wrath in both arenas/rbgs. During S9/S10, I was on a team that was in the US top 10 and 20 respectively for RBGs. Can link achieves/etc if needed.

Boredom with leveling in Vanilla and desire to just PvP rather than PvE to max level and then eventually PvP after grinding tremendous amounts of gear.

Muskie/various other members of the 19 bracket

Yep!

http://i.imgur.com/ZcqOuil.jpg?1

I love activity and queuing PUG games/Premades purely for their competitive nature. I offer a long history of experience and understanding of various 19/max pvp concepts/strats/etc and I can communicate them in a straightforward manner that can allow my team to pull ahead.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
A lot of different people, I've been in this bracket for a long time. Can list every reference if needed. Currently playing for MiS and have subbed in for various random real-id Premades as well.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
Love competition, and would love to help it grow by being able to queue on a side that sometimes suffers with getting proper comps in pugs.

Do you have any questions for us?
As mentioned above, I'd love to be able to play Disc priest as it seems like Alliance consistently lacks them in PuG games. However, I know it's not currently on the Funding list so I chose Shaman. Please let me know if Priest is a possibility; if not, would love to play Shaman as well :)

Hi all! I'd just like to thank the people at Project GG19 for funding my Resto Shaman. Everybody was super nice(especially Squidgy) and was always looking to help in any way possible. Again thanks so much for funding me I really appreciate it!

1 Horde Retribution Paladin because im experienced with that spec.
3 I need gold, gear, & a some guild recommendations for horde & alliance, that are willing to accept me. I need funding because I haven't set up a foundation on BH yet
4 I have played on many twinking brackets, but mainly the 20 bracket
5 Your funding will help my twinking experience by allowing me to achieve decent stats due to your funding, along with self esteem
6 With ret I usually off heal and cleanse a lot, HoJ is what I really like to mess with for inerupts, and of course DPS.
7 In 20s I sometimes target call and heal but mostly DPS
8 I been all about competitive PVP, I been trying to maintain the balance of the 20-29 with my guild by playing on the least favored faction. We have Latin Americans queing into the bracket and i'd say about 90% of them are Alliance who are very clueless on how battlegrounds work. With that in mind, horde also rolls the most FoTm and premades. But I like competition and play alliance
9 Twink Cup and all the threads on TI
10 I saw it on the hot topics
11 My armory is in my signature
13 A player to increase your overall population
14 I have many friend in the 19 community, none worth mentioning

BYRk9QK.jpg
thats actually messy i been meaning to clean it up

Hey Turtle, horde pala shouldn't be a problem at all - can you edit your app and give us some more detail please? longer answers etc.
[MENTION=23518]Turtle[/MENTION] You are amazing but even friends and family need to submit good applications :D

i got nothing more to say lol

its all good tho, ill join 19s some other time in the future

Good luck in all your future twink adventures if you ever decide to update your application you are more than welcome to re-post it.

I'd like to help the Alliance population, so this post is more out of curiosity as to whether I could either apply for some Magefist Gloves or trade an extra pair of Mindthrust Bracers I have for some Magefist Gloves.

Horde or Alliance?

Either one, whatever is needed.

Either shaman or warlock, I'm not on the Bleeding Hollow server and would need a kickstart. :)

Gold, Gear, and Guild. I'm not from the Bleeding Hollow Server so I have nothing.

I started playing 19 Twinks in early Wotlk, ever since I've played them.

Why do you need funding?

I'm not on Bleeding Hollow server and would need help kickstarting to get to where I need to be.

It will help me get up to the level I need to be at to compete at everyones level and get me where I need to be to be awesome.

Whatever is the most resourceful for the group, if I need to camp mid, I'll camp mid, If I need to Flag Cap, I'll do that.

However is the most resourceful for the group, provide support, kill people, maybe heal if that's my class.

I am interested, I have played competitively on my main. Loved playing competitive 19's. Was one of my favorite things to do.

I've always loved this community, just didn't pay too much attention to it for a couple years. Now I've re-kindled the fire.

A youtube video from Lee Gaming.

I have not, I'm not too sure how? lol

View attachment 5658

My love.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

I don't know anybody into twinks as much as me, lol

Is there anything else we should know about you?

Mature adult, Willing to help out others as much as i can.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_071215_181136.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_071215_181136.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 256
I'd like to help the Alliance population, so this post is more out of curiosity as to whether I could either apply for some Magefist Gloves or trade an extra pair of Mindthrust Bracers I have for some Magefist Gloves.

You can definitely apply to get your gloves!

Users who are viewing this thread