US Project: GG Nineteen

Conq

GG19 funding is Closed

As GG19 Closes its doors forever I want to say a few things to the incredible individuals who made all this possible and who i've gained tremendous respect for, and learned so much from.

Wow man it has been such a crazy experience this past year, we've spent MILLIONS of gold, funded HUNDREDS of people and been completely funded by the generosity of this community, I never really thought GG19 would accomplish what it has an we all know I have the tendency to be overly ambitious, as i'm typing this i find myself taken back by the fact this GG19 is ending, it's a strange feeling knowing that this project which has done so much for me, and the community is over...sort of makes me sad to be honest but it's been an incredible experience.

I want to thank some people who this project wouldn't have been so successful without, you guys know what you've contributed, be it spreading the word, donating, or funding.

First i'd like to thank those who put in the most work, in no order - Here is the funding team - those who put in the most work because as they have learned handing out gear and going threw apps is a HUGE commitment and time hog!
@Camo
@Better nerf Leeroy
@Arena
@Camo
@Drugs
@Nudge
@Purj
@Slacknul
@Tollo
@Squidgy

The people who have helped spread the word of GG19, let me fund in their guild, and played a pivotal role in establishing the integrity of the project in its early stages
@Hunnybuns
@Pizza
@saxxon
@marblea
@Muskie
@Blueprint
@Mutando

And a special thanks to all the donors, big and small, I know a lot of you guys would prefer to remain anonymous but you guys are something else man, the fact that most of you donated so much and most of the big donors didn't want credit or anything in return, just wow man, these donations of hard earned items - that says so much about a person, you guys are some of the best this community has to offer, and even if the community doesn't know who you are I do, and on behalf of them, I say thank you for everything, your generosity is humbling.

Anyone whose app has been approved and hasn't been funded is still eligible, get in contact with @Camo who will then work with me to set the last few of you out.

All of this aside GG19 still has a wealth of resources on both factions. At the moment i've posted over 1500 auctions from our coffers including Gear and Enchants. Gear is listed at a discount price on this thread: GG19 Warehouse Sale - All things must go! | XPOff. Most of what I posted are enchants, if you are a guild master or officer of a guild that does funding you can contact me and we can discuss an even greater discount on bulk items/enchants - All these items are of course on Bleeding Hollow.

GG Nineteen - was created to Gear and Grow the 19s XP-off bracket by

1. Recruiting new players
  2. Bringing back old players
  3. Promoting friendly and balanced competition
  4. Increasing communication within the bracket
*GG19 Does not support any activities that violate the World of Warcraft Code of Conduct

We offer full and partial funding packages, A <GG Nineteen> guild ambassador, event sponsorship and any ingame assistance you need to get into bgs, wargames, arenas, premades and Twink Cup teams.

Who are we?

We are a team of Community leaders and personalities from some of the largest, most stable, and dominant US and EU 19 twink guilds. We're all passionate about 19 twinks and dedicated to growing the community.

We are "Guild Agnostic" and try and avoid bias towards one guild or another. Sorry if your guild isn't represented, we had to start somewhere. If you're a guild master on Bleeding Hollow you can get in contact with a team member if you have any questions.

Where is this all happening?

GG Nineteen is based on Bleeding Hollow (US), the holy land and hub of level 19 twinking. Bleeding Hollow is a medium to high population PVP server in the Eastern Standard Time zone.

Here's the deal:

We won't be giving hand outs for nothing, this isn't a twink welfare program and dedication goes a long way. If you want us to help you out, you'll need to complete a short funding application.

Only one fund is allowed per a person. Unless you fish up a Lucky Fishing Hat!

If you are interested in funding, take a few minutes to fill out the application below. If you are accepted, you will be given a contact, you'll be given your gear when you come to us with all your BiS BoP's and BoA's equipped.

Funding Application:

Before you apply, please take the time to read thru this entire thread then apply by quoting the application below. We like long detailed applications. TLDR does not apply here. The more detail and effort you put into your application, the better your chances are of being approved. If you have friends here on Twinkinfo get them to LIKE your application.
  1. Horde or Alliance?
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?
  5. Why do you need funding?
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?
  7. How do you play your class?
  8. How do you contribute to your team?
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you?
  17. Do you have any questions for us?
3OU6Wryu39K1kM_3CpjZu1uIrgCUHocTd9fq_gBoszZbNhKZRHJkLx563cyQ8WdRtjqn9RlMqwE9huqYRIRnk8mrUuT-opStWpxJIDV6KQk2TnhtdPelbNbPJCEnYRW38giCbFA

Donate to the Cause:

GG Nineteen relies entirely on YOUR donations. We've helped achieve greatness in this community and have geared over 200 individual players already but now that we are past the twinkcup donations are more important than ever, and I intend to see that GG19 stays around for years to come. "Ask not what your bracket can do for you, but for what YOU can do for your bracket!"

Donors:

Donation 1:
Anonymous

My Story: I am winding down my time in WoW to focus on the family and wanted to give a little bit back to the 19s bracket before the 2015 Twink Cup starts.

My Donation:
One Million Gold
300+ BIS blue items
A guild bank tab full of Bis chant vellums, glove reinforcements, leg amours, ect, an enchanter with all rare recipes on Bleeding Hollow. If this project is successful, I may donate more gold in the future.
My donation should be used:

To gear and grow the 19 bracket and to inspire and challenge others to follow suit and donate gold, items, and time to the cause.

Donation 2:
Shadowfang x2
...Really happy I can help the community move forward and help gear new twinks. Even though I am relatively new to the bracket I really enjoy it and would love to see it grow. I have been helping fund people for awhile but now I am glad to see a great deal more than what I could ever get by myself to be put into this. Really happy to be a part of it

Donation 3:
Anonymous:
14 BoE's, Shadowfang x1, and 20k

Donation 4:
Bbrack:
17 BoE's for 19s

Donation 5:

Drugs:
450k + <Laughing Skull FTW>
Friends,

...While I’m very busy this summer, I agreed to donate my guild to the cause, under the condition that there would be help from new and old friends alike...

...In order to propel us off to a great start (on horde), I’m donating around 450K gold...

...All I ask is for those players who are approved to conduct themselves maturely, in line with the friendly, hospitable environment characteristic of LS FTW...

...CHEERS!

Donation 6:
Twinkbeast:
Shadowfang x2
7 BoE's
Deciding to donate was not a hard decision at all for me. Conq has done so much for me in the past and contributes so much to the community. I know and trust that everything i donated is going towards a great cause and is in great hands.

Donation 7:
Anonymous:

Donation 8:

Anonymous:
7 BoEs

Donation 9:

Anonymous:
10 BoEs

Donation 10:
Slacknul:

Donation 11:
Lukenukem:
5k + Magefist Gloves

Donation 12:

Better nerf Leeroy:

Donation 13:
Superstylin:

Donation 14:
Axione:
21 BoEs

Donation 15:
Veggie:

Donation 16:
Puempeekstoh:
80+ Gift enchants
28 BoEs

Donation 17:
Docker
500+ Mats
15+ BoEs
25+ Enchants

Team Members :

Conq
Drugs
Nudge
Squidgy
Slacknul
Purj
Camo
Leeroy

We Need Your Help:

What would you do with millions of gold and hundreds of twink items? We’re using it to help gear and grow the 19s XP-off bracket. We'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions. If you can offer the project something outside of donations, perhaps your time, or a skill set; PR / marketing, events management, graphics, advertisement, recruitment, ect. then post on this thread. We are always looking for talented and trust-worthy people to help out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Conq when you hop on I am ready to hand these shadowfangs over! Really happy I can help the community move forward and help gear new twinks. Even though I am relatively new to the bracket I really enjoy it and would love to see it grow. I have been helping fund people for awhile but now I am glad to see a great deal more than what I could ever get by myself to be put into this. Really happy to be a part of it :)

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
yes but not competitively

Why do you need funding?
broke college student who just totaled car and cannot afford higher lvl toon xfer

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
getting my toon right where it needs to be as far as stat placement and a fair advantage to compete

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
Balance druid, warrior, or honestly anything to help balance out community if needed

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
yes, long gaming background/ passion

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
re-kindling an old flame. played for fun during tbc era

How did you find out about this thread?
research!

*What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community
a desire to make new friends, and better myself. also another friendly face to the community!

Yes i have twinked a lot in my lifetime on this game, I originally started as a 19 twink back in the lonely days of BC on EU, playing elemental shaman the dream!!!!!! In cata at level 70 i was 2.2 on 4/5 chars (altho i know 2.2 at 70 is ezpez epic meme) but these classes were ele sham, warlock, resto sham, rogue and hunter so not all your usual fotm. Played more recently under [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] our lord and saviour at 24/29, most recently beating rahbek gaming in our 29 battles. tehe. Now ive played 19 on us for a month or so

Why do you need funding?
Poor mofo unfortunately, all my $$$$$$$$$ is on eu x

Well i hope to get most amount of dispels done worldwide in one bg with my epic resto shaman plays, after all i was once a most experienced resto shaman at max level and as theyve recently changed purge so it does damage i must now use that to shrine through the masses.

Um maybe resto shaman

Horde, have alli <:

Well. Obviously this is all on EU. Back in season 9 (my first real season) i achieved 2390 in rbgs and was my first 2.2k+ season. I quit until end of season 11 where i got glad on my resto shaman (drcooperphd then, dredward now) so i'd count myself as fairly competitive.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/P%C3%A9ng/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Dredward/advanced
played to like 25 in 2s this season havent done anything else
View attachment 5445
Havent really played max level since due to exams mostly and not having time blah blah.
'If so, what qualifies you?' - well, i hope to enter the twinkcup with my epic [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] team and maybe be competitive

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] formed an army on US and i got dragged along with it. Also when @sliqyo was mean to us eu folk :( it was time for bølt to come US

my bae conq hit me up on le battle tag

You must sign up your information on the Twink Networking Thread
ok!

*Is there anything else we should know about you?
up for 2s/3s all the time pretty much, on GMT time (ily [MENTION=19918]Skeezin[/MENTION] ) also up for any max level shit guess i could level 100s over ere. [MENTION=13679]Restopathic[/MENTION] can submit that i am god

*Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI

View attachment 5444
Imgur

epic healbot ownage/kickbot/purgebot - on a srs note i queue pretty much all day eryday just have no hordies <:

Attachments

• whyme.jpg
    whyme.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 513

Yes, im from eu and ive been playing 19 and 24/29 since i started playing in mid-cata, been playing for gsc for a while now, reason why im on US aswell. [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION]

Why do you need funding?
Im not a fan of spending too much money on videogames (gametime on EU+US client atm)

Currently i have a alliance hunter in the new guild on stormrage and i would love to be able to play both horde and alliance, meaning i can que the faction that needs people for pop!
[MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION]
Hunter, survival or boomkin is what ive always played

Horde

Yea, I'm playing sports irl where I've won world championsship etc for my age and i play this game to do something else thats still competetive

Ive always enjoyed the lower level brackets

My friend told me about it!

Nah im cool

http://i.imgur.com/l3a56hn.jpg

Im kinda friendly and I wanna be able to que both factions!

Yes! In early vanilla I started to twink (Both 19 and 29 twink). I was really young but I've started from there. Around cata-mop I started again a bit more seriously. I made a 24 twink and began to do premades with a guild called "Gurubashi Surf Club" on EU. Now I'm currently active in the 29 bracket @ EU.

Why do you need funding?

The main problem for is money. I'm a really poor student so I barely have money left to spend on World of Warcraft, sadly enough. I don't have a account at the US servers right now so gold would also be a problem. That's kinda why I need this service to join the US-servers.

Well, I've played alot on the EU servers and I'd like to try out on the US-servers since I've heard twinking is a bit more competetive over there. I see it as a challenge. It would be great to have some gear to start with.

Almost any class would fit but I could play either Druid (Boomkin/resto) or Hunter, Survival.

Any faction suits me.

I am really interested in competitive PvP, I've played alot of premades on EU and I see myself as an open-minded player. I'm up to new strategies and it's not always about winning. I provide my open-mindness and a great team-player. Good at listening and critisism is a great thing to improve.

As I said I played alot of 19s in Vanilla. I made an 19 on EU but it's kinda dead right now and what I've heard 19s on US is really active. I would love to try out a new bracket since I'm kind of stuck in the 29 bracket.

My friends linked it to me and said if I were going to the US-servers I could apply on this thread.

Not really, I'm 19, almost finished with school. I don't really know what to write except that I can play very often and late hours. [MENTION=14727]

Imgur

An open-minded player. I'd like to help out new people and I feel like I can provide with a good attitude. I don't really have much to say, if you want anyone to speak for me you could ask [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] , [MENTION=12698]Ohyiz[/MENTION] or [MENTION=13510]Hi Yndigo[/MENTION]

I support this movement.

If anyone has any questions or needs help help feel free to contact me ingame or via TI.

That bank tab is beautiful.

edit: Will sticky this if it ever loses traction to be kept on the front page of the 19 section.

I have been playing in the F2P bracket on EU since it basically began then I lvled up to 24 and now 29. I was once a retardkidx alone and frightened in a bracket... scared and alone but then [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] My lord and savior helped me become the godx I am now.
I've also been playing 19's on EU (When it pops once a year for a few weeks). Due to my uncontrollable desire to play 19s I decided to come to US. As a lone EU SWINE i've been having a hard time being able to get the motivation to gear a char and I think this could be my shot to finally play US 19s. (The nightmares from being called an EU SWINE are bad enough without getting pwning by Lord [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] and his 4 bum chums in bgs). I have also now become a master race korean twinker with the help of [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION].

Why do you need funding?

I'm just a poor little Irish Pikey living off stealing scrap metal from building sites and in the current recession i'm unable to fund my own 17 year old ass and require the help to achieve my maximum potential as a twinker (Over 9,000)
I also would really love a actually geared boomy so I can teach [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] how to Dot tab in mid like Lord [MENTION=10825]Vianco[/MENTION]. I also feel as thought as the son of Melby and Lazerchicken I deserve the opportunity to be bestowed this honor from [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION]. I also am super dedicated one time my uncle made a bet that I couldn't eat 3 [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION]'s at [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] hut but my diarrhea on that night clearly proved otherwise. My first twink ever was also Called [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION]pie which clearly proves i'm [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] lvl.

It will give me actual gear @19 for once in my life so I can achieve my Power lvl of OVER 9,000 so I can dot tab like Maratian 2k12. I also once walked past Melby in Goldshire which obviously shows how godx I am. I also would love to have a char on a different faction than I do now.

As a Boomkin and Mage Jedi master you can only guess what specs I would hope to recieve funding on would be Boomkin or Mage depending on what is required for the Bracket. I would also love to be funded the world first BiS 19 dk as I haven't seen many DKs at 19 yet.

Pref Horde so I can slap all these Stormrage EU SWINES and as I don't have any hordes as of now

I've played with [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] many times and he can vouch i'm legit the best player in the world currently. I also oneshot Lord [MENTION=10825]Vianco[/MENTION] on feral once so i'm clearly skilled (OVER 9,000)

Well i've been playing 19s on EU for awhile and been playing f2p/24/29 on EU too. But when [MENTION=13547]Darkchewie[/MENTION] shittalked me it was time for Bacon to come US to slap him about the bracket <3 (now all I need is bis boomy to teach the NA boomys how to dot tab like Maratian... jk he forgets to tab)

My dear friend [MENTION=24818]bolt[/MENTION] (Worst fakecaster and kicker Korea) told me about this

Np Homies

Some people call me a troll for some reason

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI

It's 100% basic my Fear Gorm

http://i.imgur.com/HQbZgc8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fYzkeQ3.jpg - MoP 24 Frost mage UI

http://i.imgur.com/fuyjxgZ.jpg Best 19 Druid UI

Some friendly Banter and some intense gameplay I suppose :-D <3

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/pinktales/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Bácon/advanced

Does this not result in Pizza forming a new graveyard farm team? I think it's great that you want to recruit players to the bracket and help it grow, but doesn't the majority of the 19 bracket already exist on Bleeding Hollow? Wouldn't new recruitment be counter productive on that realm with the toxic personalities that reside there?

I'm also curious to know what you plan on doing with recruited players once you have them. Is it going to just be more of the same random BGs with people group queuing into lopsided wins? Are you guys going to do stuff like wargames and put forth effort to make things fun/balanced for everyone involved?

Just curious...

Does this not result in Pizza forming a new graveyard farm team? I think it's great that you want to recruit players to the bracket and help it grow, but doesn't the majority of the 19 bracket already exist on Bleeding Hollow? Wouldn't new recruitment be counter productive on that realm with the toxic personalities that reside there?

I'm also curious to know what you plan on doing with recruited players once you have them. Is it going to just be more of the same random BGs with people group queuing into lopsided wins? Are you guys going to do stuff like wargames and put forth effort to make things fun/balanced for everyone involved?

Just curious...

We intend to foster the community and increase its communication inside and outside the bracket through a variety of different social tools. We all value faction balance.

I have been playing in the F2P bracket on EU since it basically began then I lvled up to 24 and now 29. I was once a retardkidx alone and frightened in a bracket... scared and alone but then [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] My lord and savior helped me become the godx I am now.
I've also been playing 19's on EU (When it pops once a year for a few weeks). Due to my uncontrollable desire to play 19s I decided to come to US. As a lone EU SWINE i've been having a hard time being able to get the motivation to gear a char and I think this could be my shot to finally play US 19s. (The nightmares from being called an EU SWINE are bad enough without getting pwning by Lord [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] and his 4 bum chums in bgs). I have also now become a master race korean twinker with the help of [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION].

Why do you need funding?

I'm just a poor little Irish Pikey living off stealing scrap metal from building sites and in the current recession i'm unable to fund my own 17 year old ass and require the help to achieve my maximum potential as a twinker (Over 9,000)
I also would really love a actually geared boomy so I can teach [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] how to Dot tab in mid like Lord [MENTION=10825]Vianco[/MENTION]. I also feel as thought as the son of Melby and Lazerchicken I deserve the opportunity to be bestowed this honor from [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION]. I also am super dedicated one time my uncle made a bet that I couldn't eat 3 [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION]'s at [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] hut but my diarrhea on that night clearly proved otherwise. My first twink ever was also Called [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION]pie which clearly proves i'm [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] lvl.

It will give me actual gear @19 for once in my life so I can achieve my Power lvl of OVER 9,000 so I can dot tab like Maratian 2k12. I also once walked past Melby in Goldshire which obviously shows how godx I am. I also would love to have a char on a different faction than I do now.

As a Boomkin and Mage Jedi master you can only guess what specs I would hope to recieve funding on would be Boomkin or Mage depending on what is required for the Bracket. I would also love to be funded the world first BiS 19 dk as I haven't seen many DKs at 19 yet.

Pref Horde so I can slap all these Stormrage EU SWINES and as I don't have any hordes as of now

I've played with [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] [MENTION=14727]Vanillamilk[/MENTION] many times and he can vouch i'm legit the best player in the world currently. I also oneshot Lord [MENTION=10825]Vianco[/MENTION] on feral once so i'm clearly skilled (OVER 9,000)

Well i've been playing 19s on EU for awhile and been playing f2p/24/29 on EU too. But when [MENTION=13547]Darkchewie[/MENTION] shittalked me it was time for Bacon to come US to slap him about the bracket <3 (now all I need is bis boomy to teach the NA boomys how to dot tab like Maratian... jk he forgets to tab)

My dear friend [MENTION=24818]bolt[/MENTION] (Worst fakecaster and kicker Korea) told me about this

Np Homies

Some people call me a troll for some reason

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI

It's 100% basic my Fear Gorm

http://i.imgur.com/HQbZgc8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fYzkeQ3.jpg - MoP 24 Frost mage UI

http://i.imgur.com/fuyjxgZ.jpg Best 19 Druid UI

Some friendly Banter and some intense gameplay I suppose :-D <3

Pinktales @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft
Bácon @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

That frost mage UI is beautiful. Reminds me of the good ol' days

Just curious...
Those "toxic" personalities are what keep the bracket alive and competitive. If not for Pizza gy farming we would have a bracket similar to f2p. In 19s everyone knows their role and everyone knows if there is Skill Ratio on horde or HARVEST on alliance that the team with the premade is gonna win. Also SR doesn't gy farm. They put you there then quick cap 3 times so I believe that is containing.

This is awesome. I'm resubbing soon and definitely want to make a large donation, both gold and gear. I'll contact you soon Conq. I'm lovin the love baby cheers!

Just curious...

Bleeding Hollow offers new/returning players the ideal realm to integrate themselves into the 19 Twink Community. As the longtime hub server for the bracket, Bleeding Hollow offers players with the opportunity to meet multiple players on either faction to gain connections in the bracket, along with the most stable balance of horde and alliance guilds over the longevity of the bracket for the past 3 expansions.

We offer players the opportunity to put themselves in a position to succeed, consider the service a transition into the 19 bracket. For individuals that make it through our application process, we provide said player with gear, enchants, and the opportunity to seek advice from veteran leaders from within the bracket! You show us the interest and effort in your application, we make sure you walk out dressed for success.

Yes. I played in Vanilla as a a twink hunter (Sul) and twink priest (Flowingwater) on the realm Muradin.

Why do you need funding?
I love playing Warsong Gulch and don't yet have a level 100 toon (my highest is lvl 94: he and my two low 80s have paid for all the gear/enchants that I have)

I'm missing some key BoA gear and expensive enchants that will allow me to keep up with other twinks.

Mistweaver (monk)

Alliance

Are you interested in competitive PvP?
Sure, especially Warsong Gulch (I don't have experience with other types, but I'd be willing to give it shot)

If so, what qualifies you?
I dislike this question. Come play with me then decide.

I had a lot of fun with it back when I was in college

From Conq

You must sign up your information on the Twink Networking Thread?
Done

I love to play ultimate frisbee, go dancing, and write computer software?

*Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Flowingwater: Priest-Discipline http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x241/jesuslivesrrp/Flowingwater.png

*What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Come play with me and find out. I like timing my abilities perfectly instead of spamming them. But I make mistakes and am human. I don't like to give up and also don't get angry. I love to cheer on teammates and carry positive enthusiasm.

Users who are viewing this thread