US Project: GG Nineteen

Fair enough, enjoy your stay.

I'll mate, I will. I wish u the same of course!

Short stay, to destroy some souls from the guys who put pure life effort in it.
RIP

1, Horde or Alliance?
I would like to play alliance but can play horde if you want me to

2, What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I would like to receive funding on a restoration shaman if that's possible because I recently made a restoration shaman and I really enjoy playing it because of it's utility, purge, wind shear and its heals are also really strong.

3, What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I pretty much need everything right now because of (5)

4, Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes, I've played in a lot of different brackets. Mostly being the 19s bracket with my start in BC and played it since. With activity rising and falling every other month. I've also played in the 20-29 bracket since cata. I've also touched the 60s and the 70s bracket. Played a decent bit in the 60s bracket.

5, Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I don't have an account on US other than an old trial account so I need to some gold / gear to get started.

6, How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It would help me be able to gear up a 19 on US so I can play a lot more 19s than over here on EU because the activity on EU rises up and down and the games tend to be one sided these days. I would just like to play on US.

7, How do you play your class?
As a restoration shaman I like to be the offensive one sitting in your face, wind shearing and purging but also throwing out the heals to help the team.

8, How do you contribute to your team?
I'm quite a solid player and try my best to make my team win the bg/arena. But mostly being the purge bot.

9, Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I've always been interested in competitive games, sports and WoW is no different to me. I always to my best to make my team the winning one. I've played a lot of wargames in the 20-29 bracket with a lot of good players. But I would like the every-day bg to be in a competitive environment. Which the 20-29 bracket does not offer right now

10, What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community.
I've been playing 19s since BC and joined twink info in 2012 and played on EU since. The spark that made me think about US is that it seems like most if not all players here know how to play their class and how the game works. Which makes for a much more competitive scene in general.

11, How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
No one did really. I've seen this thread over the few months and always been thinking about making an application and today, Slack sparked the idea to write one.

12, Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I think I've added my battletag for EU.

13, Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Sure, here it is UI

14, What do you have to offer to the 19s community?
A solid player who always thrive for the win no matter what. Always try to play to my best.

15, Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Wiggz/Raz is my friend but other than that none on the US.

16, Is there anything else we should know about you?
No, nothing really interesting.

17, Do you have any questions for us?
Yes, DO YOU FUND FERALS?

1, Horde or Alliance?
I would like to play alliance but can play horde if you want me to

2, What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I would like to receive funding on a restoration shaman if that's possible because I recently made a restoration shaman and I really enjoy playing it because of it's utility, purge, wind shear and its heals are also really strong.

3, What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I pretty much need everything right now because of (5)

4, Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes, I've played in a lot of different brackets. Mostly being the 19s bracket with my start in BC and played it since. With activity rising and falling every other month. I've also played in the 20-29 bracket since cata. I've also touched the 60s and the 70s bracket. Played a decent bit in the 60s bracket.

5, Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I don't have an account on US other than an old trial account so I need to some gold / gear to get started.

6, How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It would help me be able to gear up a 19 on US so I can play a lot more 19s than over here on EU because the activity on EU rises up and down and the games tend to be one sided these days. I would just like to play on US.

7, How do you play your class?
As a restoration shaman I like to be the offensive one sitting in your face, wind shearing and purging but also throwing out the heals to help the team.

8, How do you contribute to your team?
I'm quite a solid player and try my best to make my team win the bg/arena. But mostly being the purge bot.

9, Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I've always been interested in competitive games, sports and WoW is no different to me. I always to my best to make my team the winning one. I've played a lot of wargames in the 20-29 bracket with a lot of good players. But I would like the every-day bg to be in a competitive environment. Which the 20-29 bracket does not offer right now

10, What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community.
I've been playing 19s since BC and joined twink info in 2012 and played on EU since. The spark that made me think about US is that it seems like most if not all players here know how to play their class and how the game works. Which makes for a much more competitive scene in general.

11, How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
No one did really. I've seen this thread over the few months and always been thinking about making an application and today, Slack sparked the idea to write one.

12, Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I think I've added my battletag for EU.

13, Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Sure, here it is UI

14, What do you have to offer to the 19s community?
A solid player who always thrive for the win no matter what. Always try to play to my best.

15, Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Wiggz/Raz is my friend but other than that none on the US.

16, Is there anything else we should know about you?
No, nothing really interesting.

17, Do you have any questions for us?
Yes, DO YOU FUND FERALS?

First of all, Hey mate!

Thanks for applying, and i want to start answering your question, yes we do fund ferals, just because they're so underpowered!

Now the serious part, i like your application man, and i really want to have u on US. Btw i got a question... Am i not your friend who plays US? BibleThump.

Consider yourself... Accepted. Add Slack#2638 as soon as you get that battle tag on US rollin'.

Welcome to US, you EU swine xo

Got declined for answering the questions with a little spice. I'll let the others bend over you.

Your total word count isn't even over 50. I really doubt u consider that a good application yourself too be honest.

First of all, Hey mate!

Thanks for applying, and i want to start answering your question, yes we do fund ferals, just because they're so underpowered!

Now the serious part, i like your application man, and i really want to have u on US. Btw i got a question... Am i not your friend who plays US? BibleThump.

Consider yourself... Accepted. Add Slack#2638 as soon as you get that battle tag on US rollin'.

Welcome to US, you EU swine xo

I'll choose a more proper btag now :D. Thanks for accepting me!

Do some of the apps just get left in limbo? Not trying to be pushy but it seems a few haven't been looked at / declined

Oh Slacknul your writing seems so smart, awesome. FFS u feel superior to decline others applications...oh my gosh just an internet junky....prolly in real life never wrote something like this or... Well would u live in Germany u would belong to HARTZ IV group, showing off big words in internet portals but receiving social € from the country!
Am I right or am I right?

Oh rip me. You got me nerd.

sorry mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please edit your application and answer the questions in a lot more detail. We don't accept short applications OR apps that don't answer all of the questions. Have a look thru some of the other applications that we have accepted as a guide.

We don't decline applications to be dicks or to fuck people off, short applications are much more likely to go inactive.

Rejection, and your reaction to being rejected is also part of our application process - If we are not sure about you we'll probably ask you to add some more info. The reaction of several people today confirms that we made the right choice not to fund them.

Do you want me to rewrite the entire app, or just some parts? Which answers could be go more in depth / be improved on?

Edit the existing one is cool. Longer answers, more info would be great. Battle tag in the networking thread too please. I'm on NZ time so if app is all good you can be done tonight and queuing tomorrow.

Just did some editing and went more in depth of past experiences with 19s - its a bit boring but I don't really have much of a story lol, also added btag to the thread

1. Horde or Alliance?

Whichever faction will best serve the 19 community. It seems like that'd be Alliance.

2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

Ideally resto shaman or destruction lock. Either would be fine, but I feel like I'm more comfortable healing and would prefer rshaman.

3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

Honestly, I have all of the heirlooms (minus the rings and defending champion trinket) and plenty of gold on my server for the heirloom enchants. So I'd really just need the BoPs, BoEs and their enchants. And any guild that would have me.

4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?

Besides a little bit of 29, the vast majority of my time spent twinking and playing WoW has been in the 19 bracket.

5. Why do you need funding?

I'd like to start a new class on Bleeding Hollow. Although I could start one here on Medivh, I'm getting a bit lonely sitting in queue. I'm down to join everyone else on BH. And hopefully just in time for the TC opening ceremony!

6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?

It will expedite and make far easier the creation of my new twink on BH, which I intended to do regardless. It certainly won't go to waste as I anticipate playing this sham/lock as much or more as my main twink priest.

7. How do you play your class?

Pre-cata I played my priest more conservatively and just laid back healing, but I've been dpsing a lot more since coming back to the game and seeing how beastly disc priests can be now with damage. But healing is my main priority and I don't see that being any different on my shaman.

8. How do you contribute to your team?

Trying to pump out as much healing as I can while keeping good positioning. Keeping our FC alive at all costs. On my shaman, also interrupting opposing healers.

9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

I definitely am. I returned a bit too late for the Twink Cup, but I dig it and have been watching the exhibition and arena streams. I don't claim to be a top healer yet, but I'm always trying to improve and hone my situational awareness.

10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

I think it was back in '08 I first became interested in twinking 19. Started a gnome rogue and racked up kills for my sergeant title pretty quickly. Killing non-twinks was admittedly fun for a bit, but I noticed I really had fun playing with and against fellow twinks with the unmistakable glow of their weapon enchants and goggles/fishing hats. Guilds like Pizza Hut, Crushridge Legends, etc.

11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Well, I've been active on TI off and on for years, but I found out about this thread myself just browsing the forum. I do think it's a cool project and beneficial to the 19 scene.

12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

I have. I'll post it here too; mgsel#1859 and armory links in sig. Priest is all I've really been playing lately though.

13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

I'm still adjusting it and looking for new addons.

ViNC5FJ.jpg

14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

Consistent activity and dedication all year round. Any higher level characters that I have exist solely to fund/build my twinks.

15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

I originally relocated to Medivh in, like, 2010 to join Drayner's guild. But sadly not a lot of the old guildmates play anymore it seems.

16. Is there anything else we should know about you?

Before WoW, I was addicted to FFXI and D2.

17. Do you have any questions for us?

Do you have any suggestions on which faction/race/class I should choose?

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

"Horde or Alliance"
I can play on both sides, I do prefer Horde though.

"What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?"
I can play any class fairly well, but I have been leaning towards Resto Druid because I am enjoying being an FC, I would like to recieve the funding because I moved to BH to play with some of my friends.

"What do you need?"
I would need all three, Gold, Gear, and a Guild seeing as I have just switched over to BH.

"Have you played in a twink bracket before?"
Yes, i have played in the bracket before but I have never per say been a BiS twink because of lack of funds.

"Why do you need funding?"
I need funding for Enchants and Gear.

"How can our funding help your twinking experience?"
The funding can help my twinking experience by letting me play with my friends and not be dead weight to them, it will also allow me to join guilds and try to premade.

"How do you play your class?"
I play my class kind of like Darkchewie, straight forward and alot of kiting and misdirection to get enemies off of me.

"How do you contribute to your team?"
I contribute to my team by being a swith hitter, I can both heal and FC when needed.

"Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?"
Yes I am, what qualifies me is that fact that I strive to be the best at anything that I do and I follow directions very well.

"What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?"
I have always been interested in becoming a member of the 19s community, and have made several twinks in an attempt to "Fit In" with my friends.Also i have been watching the Twink Cup for quite some time and enjoy watching Pizza and Darkchewie.

"How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?"
I had known about this thread and filled out an app in fact, except for once I finished it everything deleted before I could submit it.

"Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?"
No I have not in fear of being pestered for my gear because of lack of funds, I will however do it if I am asked to or maybe even after this App is finished.

"Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?"
Yes I can if needed, I do not have one as of now.

"What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?"
I have a kind nature and the willingness to help others to offer to the community.

"Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?"
I have a friend in Laughing Skull FTW named Brewsswayne and another in the same guild named Relapse, However me and Relapse had a falling out a while back and are still recovering.

"Is there anything else we should know about you?"
I am a 17 year old male who lives in Missoula, Montana, I play football and do various other extra curricular activities. Above all I have tons of free time to spend as I please.

"Do you have any questions for us?"
Not that comes to mind.

Have a nice day and I hope to get a reply. ~Rycu

Horde or Alliance?

I'd love to play horde.It's the faction I've always played.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I would like to receive funding on a Discipline priest because I play one at max level and I feel as though they would be fun at 19. Plus, I'm

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

I have all my boas enchanted, so all I really need is a few enchants for my other pieces. A bit of gear would be helpful as well.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?

I played in the 19 bracket a loooooooong time ago briefly. I think I played a mage actually. I also spent a lot of time in the 70 bracket on a mage and rogue in cata-mop for something to do in spare time.

Why do you need funding?

I need funding because I, unfortunately, have no characters of any level on BH, so funding my self would take a lot more time.
Plus I'd really love to have a twink on BH .

How can our funding help your twinking experience?

Your funding can help my twink experience by allowing me to have a twink on BH. I really want to be a part of the 19 community, and it seems that the majority of 19's are on BH.

How do you play your class?

Being a priest, I'd play my class as an offensive healer. I'd focus on preventing damage as well as occasionally offering burst to kill targets.

How do you contribute to your team?

I'm not 100% familiar with the 19 wsg meta, but I've played a lot of max level rated battlegrounds. I know how to play objectively, and that is what I'd offer my team.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

As in things like the twink cup? They'd be fun, but I'd have to better learn the 19 meta first. Definitely something I'd look in to though!

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

I was actually watching Fearthebuns' stream. I was scrolling through twitch channels while waiting for an arena queue when I decided to tune in and see what it was about. It just looked so interesting that I decided to give it a shot! I'm having lots of fun on my mage currently!

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Someone actually told me about TI in a wsg because I was asking people if they knew what was BiS. That's when I saw this thread. That's when I decided to fill out an application.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

I have not! My btag's Ninbara#1201. Feel free to add me. Also, my 19 mage on Blackhand's Armory is Tinasheqt @ Blackhand - Community - World of Warcraft. She's not wearing her BoA because it's on my priest, but she's in a full haste setup with haste enchants and the crit +int enchants on shoulders/pants.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

I can in a little bit, but for now I just use standard UI with Gladius/BGtargets. All of my buttons are bound and I have arena 1 2 3 poly and cs binds as well as focus poly and cs binds.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

I'd give the 19s community some sick priest gameplay (hopefully :p) as well as a good attitude and knowledge of the game. I also have a very positive attitude and always have fun in the gulch.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

I don't. But my brother plays 19s with me.

Is there anything else we should know about you?

I love 19s! Also, I'm 16, (as of two days ago on Sunday!), I've been playing since TBC (I was like 7 LOL), and anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask!

Do you have any questions for us?

Not currently, no. Thanks for your time!

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

"Horde or Alliance"
I can play on both sides, I do prefer Horde though.

"What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?"
I can play any class fairly well, but I have been leaning towards Resto Druid because I am enjoying being an FC, I would like to recieve the funding because I moved to BH to play with some of my friends.

"What do you need?"
I would need all three, Gold, Gear, and a Guild seeing as I have just switched over to BH.

"Have you played in a twink bracket before?"
Yes, i have played in the bracket before but I have never per say been a BiS twink because of lack of funds.

"Why do you need funding?"
I need funding for Enchants and Gear.

"How can our funding help your twinking experience?"
The funding can help my twinking experience by letting me play with my friends and not be dead weight to them, it will also allow me to join guilds and try to premade.

"How do you play your class?"
I play my class kind of like Darkchewie, straight forward and alot of kiting and misdirection to get enemies off of me.

"How do you contribute to your team?"
I contribute to my team by being a swith hitter, I can both heal and FC when needed.

"Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?"
Yes I am, what qualifies me is that fact that I strive to be the best at anything that I do and I follow directions very well.

"What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?"
I have always been interested in becoming a member of the 19s community, and have made several twinks in an attempt to "Fit In" with my friends.Also i have been watching the Twink Cup for quite some time and enjoy watching Pizza and Darkchewie.

Accepted.
on horde resto Druid. Glad to hear your friends with brews! And thanks for the message I just read it. Looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our community. I'll be home around 6est and we can get cracking!

Horde or Alliance?

I'd love to play horde.It's the faction I've always played.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

I would like to receive fun

Do you have any questions for us?

Not currently, no. Thanks for your time!

Accepted. on discipline priest, horde side. Glad to see you are excited about joining the community mate! We're happy to have you :) also glad to hear you found out thru buns' stream, he's a good friend of mine. Add me on realID and we can get down to business when I'm off work around 6 est. cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread