US Project: GG Nineteen

I think I had some evil genius master scheme planned with it.. But was prob to baked caus have no idea what it was anymore lol

If I had to pronounce it it would go something like : Boieadch which strangly is quite close to bitch, i wonder if that was a part of the scheme hmmm.. Btw soz for mispellings on the phone since im lying handicapped in bed atm
Haha, I always fail to read ß as B. I pronounced a buddy called ßone, "sun" and no-one understood me. Regardless, yours is a really cool name, I'd love to listen in to some of your opponents' frustration when trying to call targets.

Um, and also sorry for cluttering your amazing thread with off topic you GG19 people. I'll stop now. :)

What did u give him to lie to me, love.

Well you see... No I cant, your to young and innocent youd just get nightmares
Haha, I always fail to read ß as B. I pronounced a buddy called ßone, "sun" and no-one understood me. Regardless, yours is a really cool name, I'd love to listen in to some of your opponents' frustration when trying to call targets.

Um, and also sorry for cluttering your amazing thread with off topic you GG19 people. I'll stop now. :)

Haha yea Germans and their damn double s things, i rly hope its frustrating as hell, would make sleep well at night hehe im so adorable
Aye better stop off topic now soz guys

Last edited:

You're always welcome to clutter to your hearts desire in this thread my friend. CLUTTER AWAY!

You're always welcome to clutter to your hearts desire in this thread my friend. CLUTTER AWAY!
Have an invisible like, I'm capped again, and a hug. :)

It's great to see what you guys are doing to get this bracket up, it's just super amazing if I compare it to anything I've seen since I joined TI. Back then I had the opportunity to talk to Sneaky sometimes just mostly about TI moderation and his Bracket managering stuff and I honestly feel like this is exactly what he was envisioning for the bracket back then, so you guys should be mighty proud of yourself for doing this. :)

Have an invisible like, I'm capped again, and a hug. :)

It's great to see what you guys are doing to get this bracket up, it's just super amazing if I compare it to anything I've seen since I joined TI. Back then I had the opportunity to talk to Sneaky sometimes just mostly about TI moderation and his Bracket managering stuff and I honestly feel like this is exactly what he was envisioning for the bracket back then, so you guys should be mighty proud of yourself for doing this. :)

Sneaky certainly would have loved the GG 19 program. He was very generous. RIP

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance. I'd like to help the Alliance population.
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Discipline Priest
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I'm looking to apply for either a pair of Magefist Gloves or trade a pair of Mindthrust Bracers for them. I have funded everything else by myself.
Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes, I play 19's, 29's, and 70's.
Why do you need funding?
I was fortunate enough to get Mindthrust Bracers for my Priest, but Magefist gloves are costly.
How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It will help me to get Priest best in slot.
How do you play your class?
I enjoy assisting in keeping FC's alive as well as going offensive to get kills on FC's. I love my Mistweaver but I like the ability to help create pressure.
How do you contribute to your team?
I feel like I'm a pretty solid all around player, and I'm able to heal pretty well.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am. I have experience in the 2000's in 2's and 3's. I have limited RBG experience but I also play the Gulch quite a bit.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I've been active in the community for the past few months since I found out ques do still pop.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
My battletag is on the thread. I've added my armories but they are in my signature as well.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
2w2pt8k.jpg

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I'm starting to know quite a bit of people at this point.
Is there anything else we should know about you?
I received funding before for my Mistweaver, I'm sure you are aware but I'm throwing that in there.
Do you have any questions for us?
I do not.

Yde get's MVP Drugs package if he goes Horde

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

1. Horde or Alliance?
Horde
2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I am playing an arms warrior. I recently talked to a buddy of mine who plays twinks on a daily basis and he told me a warrior is a strong class to play at the lvl 19 twink lvl. Plus warrior is a class i have always loved to play.
3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I need all BiS items and a guild to join to try to get in BG groups and do some some arenas to possibly contend for the twink cup. Gold would be nice too if available for all needs i may have.
4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I have played in the lvl 70 twink bracket.
5.Why do you need funding?
I am new to this server playing max lvl PvP since BC with top players recently i have become very interested in twinking and playing in some twink brackets and funding will help me jump in and get in on the action and hopefully become known within the twink population.
6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Your funding can help me get into the full twinking experience and possibly join bg groups and start arena.
7.How do you play your class?
I play a very aggressive play style going for quick kills being a blood elf warrior its easy with their silence racial.
8.How do you contribute to your team?
I contribute to the team in any way i possibly can, anyway i can help the team win i will do.
9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am very interested in competitive PvP. At max lvl i have achieved the Gladiator title reaching a 2500 rating in 3s as well as doing lots of RBG's earning only 2k because of mainly focusing on arena.
10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
Recently i have watched some twink gameplay on twitch and it drew some real intrest and want to be in a top twink community and go for the twink cup.
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I did some research but a buddy of mine told me about this thread.
12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I have not but can provide it through a PM or any other way.
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Sure i can if needed.
14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I can offer a lot to the 19 twink community having reached a max arena achievement at max lvl i want to also reach the peak of PvP at 15. 19 twinking so i will have dedication to becoming one of the best.
16.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I do but not sure about his twinks name at the moment he has quite a few i think his toons name is fullyhollow
17.Is there anything else we should know about you?
Uh im 20? if you care haha. No but i love to help people out with guides, skirmishes and random bgs to teach them how to do things in game that will improve their skill in PvP so i feel like that when i become skilled enough at 19 i will always be willing to help anyone out.
18.Do you have any questions for us?
No.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?:

Horde!

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?:

I would like to receive funding on my Balance Druid, and I would like to get into the twink bracket as I was many years ago.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild):

I'm currently missing Spidersilk Boots (and Minor Speed enchant on them), Major Stamina to bracers, two gift of haste enchants for rings, and Wood Working Gloves w/ Glove Reinforcements

Have you played in a twink bracket before?:

I played back in the good ol' twinking days of BC as a (who would guess) rogue, as well as twinking at 70, 29, and 60 in later expansions. I've recently returned to the twinking scene after realizing that it was still a huge community.

Why do you need funding?:

I only had about 5k total on my characters, and all of that went into buying heirlooms and enchants for said heirlooms. So, poor broke me is really hoping to be funded as I am really hyped to play again!

How can our funding help your twinking experience?:

Simple! I'll be fully geared and able to compete with other people in battlegrounds and arenas

How do you play your class?:

As a boomkin I'd be listening to the shot caller and assist in killing our target. I'd also help peel for our FC or healers using entangling roots.

How do you contribute to your team?:

As stated above, mostly listening to the leader and peeling for valuable targets.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?:

I am very much interested. I have always aspired to become something big in a gaming community, and I think with the GG 19 program helping me do so, I'd be on my way! I've achieved relatively high rating in 3's (2.1k and rising about 100 every night). I feel like I adapt to situations and learn very quickly, which I believe is great for competitive PvP.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?:

As I stated at the beginning, I've played this bracket since BC. It's a very fun experience but I never could get the full gear I needed to excel.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?:

I learned about this program from drugs (he's on my bnet) who told me about it a few months ago but I've been busy with real life stuff until a few weeks ago and I have finally acquired enough time to really put effort toward my application.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?:

Upon reading this question, I instantly went to the thread and posted it. So, yes! :D

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?:

Imgur

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?:

Shorter queue times! And a cool, outgoing personality as well as a hardworking player when it comes to BG's and arenas.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?:

I don't have any really good friends, no :/

Is there anything else we should know about you?:

I'm just an 18 year old guy who loves playing WoW.

Do you have any questions for us?:

Yeah I have one I can think of after about 5 minutes of pondering.

1.) About what time EST do queues start popping?

Thanks for creating this awesome program and I hope to see you in WSG!

The penalty for cluttering this thread is being Accepted on any class of your choosing (no rogue / feral).

Roll an enhance shaman on BH. I double dog dare you.
Hey, that is out of the blue, but awesome! Oh dear, Enh?! I love shaman, but while you would all hate me on a 19 caster because I’m such a scrub player, if I went melee I think I’d set new low records for 19s...

I’m not going to be able to play for a while, so funding a character for me now would be a waste of resources, but I’ll hold you to this and come back with an application once I get more time. :)

Some questions:
  • I’d love to go Horde then, but I heard Alliance is more in need of players?
  • I’m curious, is there a side that’s shorter on funding? If I did sub my US account and take advantage of your funding I’d like to start taking a character to 90 at least for some dungeon runs and funding GG19.
  • Same as poster above, when do queues pop? :)

Horde or Alliance?
Horde :cool:

Undead Destruction Warlock, because it's super cool and fun to play.

I have all the heirlooms (except rings, but meh) so I need the enchants for my gear and probably the items that are in the non-heirloom available slots (gloves,belt,bracer,boots,rings) and a guild of chill guys to play with. <<I have all the enchants for my heirloom gear, but i need the offset enchants>>

I had a pretty cool 70 rogue and 70 DK, both were boosted to 90 though because I thought 70 bracket was going to die. Also Ive been twinking throwaways in the 10-14 bracket

Why do you need funding?
New server home, Bleeding Hollow. I don't have any 100s, since I don't want to touch any of the WoD content. So I have no gold. There is no easy way for a level 19 to make gold on a new server

Enchants would make it so I can compete fairly with the cool kids, and when Im at a fair level GEAR-WISE, I can then increase my base skill

Kind of depends on the situation I'm put in haha

Crowd Control, heavy damage at times, peeling, idk. Situational again ;)

I am interested in getting decent at warlock for next year for competitive PvP. And nothing "qualifies" anyone, really. But I do have a ton of free time to play and invest in my twink

I've been twinking level 10s forever, and I was watching saxxon12's livestream. It looked like a pretty cool bracket, so I've been playing 19s on my own server ever since. Just recently moved to BH for a serious twinking career

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Packattack recommended it to me while I was watching saxxon12's stream.

No ;( I will though xP

Vanilla UI. I made it through the prideful season with it just fine. Pretty sure I can make it work with a twink. I will search this forum however, for recommended addons.

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I'm pretty chill, I duel anyone who wants, talk to whoever, and I'm always down to queue with anyone no matter their skillgroup

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
No ;(

My favorite color is maroon

What is your favorite color

Horde or Alliance?
Horde all the way.

Orc Monk, Windwalker they are crazy good at PvP and i love the class.

I only have BoA for rogue or anything with leather. And the new server i would need gold.

I have 2 twinks on Mal' Ganis and there both 19 and rogues.

Why do you need funding?
I just started twinking on a new server since i have no high levels there is no gold income so its hard for me to get BoA since they made it gold instead of honor.

Gear wise i have BoA for monk but i like the Monk class.

Monk i love tanking or any kind of tanking class, or dps i dont like healing, too much stress.

Do DPS because thats all i do.

I dont understand the question but PvP yes im all for it.

I love low level pvp.

Gleam told me.

No.

Vanilla UI. I made it through the prideful season with it just fine. Pretty sure I can make it work with a twink. I will search this forum however, for recommended addons.

I'm calm and love doing twink BGs and love dueling.

No.

My favorite activity to do is hunt.

Whats your favorite activity.

What is your favorite color

Hmm... probably Deep Purple. Accepted. On horde destro warlock. Add me on Real ID and we can getcha invited to LS FTW and started gearing as early as tonight! Cheers!

Horde or Alliance?
Horde all the way.

Hey mate. Unfortunately buying all of your BOA's for a warrior on top of funding BOE's and enchants is in far excess of what we're prepared to offer. I will have to Defer this application; If you can get the BOA's for your warrior or maybe consider rolling a leather wearing twink which you already have BOA's for? (WW monk) We'd also appreciate if you put a little more thought and detail into your application if you so choose to reapply. Tell us more about yourself. Thanks!

Horde or Alliance?:

Horde!

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?:

I would like to receive funding on my Balance Druid, and I would like to get into the twink bracket as I was many years ago.

Hey mate! Nice app. Unfortunately we are not accepting balance druids atm - there's too damn many in the gulch! If you could consider rolling a class other than druid or rogue we can try to make it work, until then I'm going to have to Defer your application.

1. Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Nice app mate. Accepted. ​On horde warrior. Add me on Real ID and we'll getcha invited into the guild and started gearing! Cheers!

Thanks for feed back man i changed the post the only BoA i need for Monk so far is Weapons (aka) Maces.
And neck and trinkets.

Nice app mate. Accepted. ​On horde warrior. Add me on Real ID and we'll getcha invited into the guild and started gearing! Cheers!

Sweet man :) im exited to start getting good :D

Added you btw, im Devonnn#1503

Horde or Alliance?
Horde all the way.

Orc Monk, Windwalker they are crazy good at PvP and i love the class.

I only have BoA for rogue or anything with leather. And the new server i would need gold.

I have 2 twinks on Mal' Ganis and there both 19 and rogues.

Why do you need funding?
I just started twinking on a new server since i have no high levels there is no gold income so its hard for me to get BoA since they made it gold instead of honor.

Gear wise i have gear for monk but i like the class alot.

Monk i love tanking or any kind of tanking class, or dps i dont like healing, too much stress.

Do DPS because thats all i do.

I dont understand the question but PvP yes im all for it.

I love low level pvp.

Gleam told me.

awesomegamer#1246

I'm calm and love doing twink BGs and love dueling.

No.

My favorite activity to do is hunt.

Whats your favorite activity.

Thanks for feed back man i changed the post the only BoA i need for Monk so far is Weapons (aka) Maces.
And neck and trinkets.

Will you be able to get the BOA maces on your own? We are looking for applicants that have all relevant BOA's and have them enchanted (aka leg armor on pants and inscription on shoulders). And then we can provide the remaining ring enchants, boe's, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread