US Project: GG Nineteen

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I started in the early days of Burning Crusade playing Rogue all the time, I have twinked for about 5 or 6 years. I have also played in the 70's bracket where i reached one of the highest 2s and 3s rating at that time.

Why do you need funding?
All my toons are on EU but I would really like to join an active twinking community on US ;)

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
I want to go back to what I remember from the good old days, a healthy twinking community. Also I just wanna rek people like in the old days :D

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
I was thinking Combat Rogue :v

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
Any faction suits me really. Whatever is needed <3

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I have reached 2,6k rating in 2s and about 2,1k in 3s, Also I was one of the best 70 rogue twinks at a point. PVP has always been what i've been playing as I like to have a challenge (lol)

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
Me and my brother were lurking around Ironforge in early BC and saw some twinks, we made some and we've just always stuck to it since then! We started out as the usual noob twinkers just buying random enchants etc but then we found out how cool people with BiS gear were, and the pride you had when showing of a twink that you had put alot of work into.

How did you find out about this thread?
I've always been an active lurker of TI, just recently made an account. I think its important to help the twink community grow and you guys making this makes me have huge respect for you.

You must sign up your information on the Twink Networking Thread
Alright!

*Is there anything else we should know about you?
I play alot ;D I have been playing under the nick Wílly. I was playing on a twink 19 private server with my brother (Woody), we reached rank 1 in the 2s bracket on that server and made quite a name for ourselves. I think that twinking is one of the best parts of wow because in twinking, since you have so little spells the smallest things matter in order for you to beat an opponent. Its how you fakecast, how you hit in the back, and how you move that makes you one of the best.

*Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI

Imgur

*What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community
I play all the time so im up for BG's or 2s. Im also open to help newcomers of the twink community:) I'm a very experienced twink that would like to contribute to the community in any way that its needed. I know almost everything about twinking and I also like to think that im friendly (kek)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

I started in the early days of Burning Crusade playing Rogue all the time, I have twinked for about 5 or 6 years.

Why do you need funding?
All my toons are on EU but I would really like to join an active twinking community on US ;)

I want to go back to what I remember from the good old days, a healthy twinking community. Also I just wanna rek people like in the old days :D

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
I was thinking Combat Rogue :v

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
Any faction suits me really. Whatever is needed <3

I have reached 2,6k rating in 2s and about 2,1k in 3s, Also I was one of the best 70 rogue twinks at a point. PVP has always been what i've been playing as I like to have a challenge (lol)

Me and my brother were lurking around Ironforge in early BC and saw some twinks, we made some and we've just always stuck to it since then!

How did you find out about this thread?
I've always been an active lurker of TI, just recently made an account.

You must sign up your information on the Twink Networking Thread
Alright!

*Is there anything else we should know about you?
I play alot ;D I have been playing under the nick Wílly

*Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI

Imgur

*What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community
I play all the time so im up for BG's or 2s. Im also open to help newcomers of the twink community:)
was asked to bump this for certain notice

12 online in Laughing Skull FTW last night! Activity is booming and applications are still pouring in! Just worked through a pile of apps and was happy with what I saw. Cheers mates.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would like funding for an Arcane Mage because I feel like i could be a good addition to the community and any guild.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I need all of the above as i am just starting out on the server.

Yes i have played in the 19 twink bracket before.

Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I am new to the server (I twinked on my main server, looking to get a bit more serious)
Your funding can help me because I am new to the server and I dont have much gold because of it.

Why do you need funding?
I could contribute CC, damage and fun times. >:D

How do you play your class?
I play mage quite well, I have reached 1700 in 2 months of playing it on my alt.

I am NOT interested in competitive twinking, although i find it to be more fun than max level pvp...

What sparked my interest in this community was while leveling I was level 32 and I was being camped by a 19 twink. I made one out of rage and had a lot of fun.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No, I have not added my B-Tag and Twink armories' link. I plan to soon.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Attached Image

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I can offer my childish attitude and fun soul to the community... I'm a loser, ok?

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
No, I have no friends period

Is there anything else we should know about you?
No, I'm a loser.

Do you have any questions for us?
Nope. No questions.

Thanks for reading :D
B-Tag: Jubjub#1775
View attachment 5501

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_052015_192504.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052015_192504.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 207
Was more thinking along the lines of if i had to put an app in for guilds to see if they need my toons or just come and see what happens. i think ill just do the ladder

mate you don't have to apply to join the guild if you xfer. I know you well enough

nice job to all.and really nice of all the donations good to see people still give a dam about this .

conq for mvp ,hes done so much for nothing but the love of the game. thats a true mvp if there ever was one .

HI all,
loving all the attention to the bracket and the increase in activity. To date GG 19 has funded in one way or another 35 lvl 19s . Loads more applications to process so please be patient, we WILL get to yours soon.
Id love a Enchanter on BH Horde to contact Searinglight from <Laughing Skull FTW> who has all the current twink enchants and would be willing to become our GO TO guy on the Faction. The further GG19s gold goes the more twinks we bring to the bracket.
Cheers
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f18...mulas-lvl-1-60-a-59680/index2.html#post900146 not on horde but might still be useful :) [MENTION=25742]Herbalhydro[/MENTION]

Horde or Alliance?

Either

I would like a Combat Rogue to receive the funding because I have main'd a Rogue my whole WoW career and I feel, even with the limited amount of abilities at 19, that it would be my best class to play.

If I was to roll not on my main's server, I would need all 3. I could provide obviously the pieces that are obtainable ways other than through gold, but I would still need help in all 3 areas.

I have. I played mostly in the 70 bracket with a Shadow Priest about over a year ago now, and also in the 19 bracket on a full BiS Hunter until I got hacked and he got deleted. I also currently have a 19 Boomkin twink that I started a few days ago who has almost all BiS gear outside of a gold restriction on some pieces.

Why do you need funding?

Because my main is not on BH and I would like to play with people in a guild which there are no twinks on my realm (Emerald Dream)

The funding from this wonderful program would enhance my twinking experience in a number of ways.
1) I could be competitive - Without BiS gear, or close to it, you end up just being cannon fodder and are unable to actually have fun when you're getting steamrolled each arena/bg.
2) I could give back - Once I am geared as well as can be, I would make it a point to give back in any ways possible. Whether it be actually with gold I obtain on BH or just through helpful tips on gearing/rotations/etc.

How do you play your class?

I'm assuming you would mean the class that I would choose to play with the funds. As a Rogue, my job, as I see it, is to be the EFC killer. Fighting mid is worthless, but sometimes mandatory to actually get through to the other team. You can't expect the enemy team to let all of your warriors, mages, shamans, and hunters through. No, they are going to attempt to slaughter you and go kill your FC. So, as a Rogue I think that I will be meant to infiltrate their base with other Rogues and Druids and assassinate the EFC when opportunity arises. The way I play would be to wait for the opportune moment to Ambush and then get a quick 5 combo points for a deadly eviscerate. In my down time and being kited I would use my ability Throw to proc Elemental Force and go for long ranged kills. When not killing the EFC, I would mainly focus on Ambushing enemy healers to quickly dispatch them.

How do you contribute to your team?

I contribute to my team in a number of ways, most of them mentioned in the previous section. At the risk of sounding corny, I feel that a good attitude is an important part in winning. With constant down-play and negative talk, I feel that I could bring a positive attitude and also leadership skills to actually lead my team to victory.

I am very much interested in competitive PvP. I believe my qualifications are my highest rating I achieved in 3v3, which is 2,312 on my Rogue. Also, when I had my 70 Twink Priest I went 30-0 in 2s reaching 2k rating in one sitting. Some things previously mentioned that are not shown in statistics and achievements is my good attitude and leadership that I could bring to the group/team.

I used to play a 19 twink like I mentioned earlier and since his deletion, I have always meant to get back into it however there always seemed to be sort of a wall of gearing/enchants/and just knowing people in general to have any kind of fun. Through the help from threads on the WoW forums and on these forums, and my current guild (LSFTW) have been able to break down the entry barrier that previously there.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

I found out about this thread from Searinglight in my guild LSFTW.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

I have not, but I can add them here and there as well.
Mordios#1522
Zerbias @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

http://i.imgur.com/CocvDaI.jpg

I feel that I can offer a friendly attitude and helpful advice when I can. I can provide help in anyway needed that is possible to do with my limited gold, but no matter what it is, I will definitely try my hardest.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

Well, I only recently joined LSFTW, so anyone in there, but one friend that I met when I started twinking named eezypeezy. Other than that, I am entering this bracket with no one to call a friend currently.

Is there anything else we should know about you?

My name is Chris and I am a 22 yearold Senior at a local university studying Business Management and I will be finishing up in May 2016. I can't thin of anything else relevant to put here except I'm here to have a good time!

Do you have any questions for us?

Yes.
Who's marvelous idea was this to put together such an amazing program to get the 19 bracket up-and-going again?!

I already know the answer to that, just wanted to exclaim my excitement.

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

Prices on bleeding hollow have gone up since the tournament last year and we've lost some players. We we have to regear and encahnt some people. The classes we need to finish are our
MW Monk
Disc Priest
R Druid Fc
Rogue

We mainly need gold for enchants. And two shadowfangs.

Our guild competed in the twink cup 2014.

Why do you need funding?
We rolled on bleeding hollow for wargames. Everyone is on tich so we have no gold here. Last year we received some really nice donations from people. But some of our bis people aren't gonna play again this year.

It'll allow us to start wargaming faster and queing warsong to practice for the twink cup.

How do you contribute to your team?
Organizing everyone for the twink cup.

Twink cup. Have to defend our title from last year.

Competitive games.

Nope! Just trying to help my team out.

Hey there! we're not accepting applications for rogues and ferals atm sorry :(

That will be made clear on the thread later today. If you'd like to edit your application and choose another class we'll take another look :)

Understandable. I'll do some research and think about it and let you know by tonight!

1. Horde or Alliance?

Either.. whichever needs healers.
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
    Disc Priest, i have an old TBC priest on us servers... just added gametime and will move it too BH.. however i have no heirlooms or cash Q_Q... im guessing the US servers are like EU in which every1 is queueing a feral or rogue so i'd like to balance the queues a little
  3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
    I need GGG.. whatever it takes to get BiS (i can link my old priest once its moved and namechanged :))
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?
    Yep, twinked since 2008 on EU servers.. have made alot of friends over the years :)
  5. Why do you need funding?
    as said before.. moving to BH from a dead realm, no looms, cash or guild (i know nobody on us realms)
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?
    Self explanatory :D, gets me BiS ready to help the wounded ^^
  7. How do you play your class?
    versatile, my main is currently 3k in 3s rogue in eu servers so im aware of how to play most things.. ( can give link / vouch list )
  8. How do you contribute to your team?
    Im experienced.. i like to avoid GY farming ( containment isnt reall an issue.. ) and im a team player that listens and can give orders
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
    2.2+ RBG for last 3 seasons. 2k+ in 2s and 5s and currently sat at 3k in 3s
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
    always been here before alot of others, its great to see the comeback occuring.. i wanna add to the activity of the US as i will be moving to either tampa or houston soon :)
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
    My main man [MENTION=20635]Upswag[/MENTION] pointed me here
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
    No? i shall though :D
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
    yeah maybe :)
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
    experience, friendliness, quality of games.
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
    ermmmm... not on US maybe [MENTION=17094]Sannchez[/MENTION] [MENTION=16]Phonebook[/MENTION] or Stubs could vouch for me being they played when i was around
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you?
    I'm 24. Employed. live in the UK (soon to be USA) ;)
  17. Do you have any questions for us?
    whats the turnaround on this?

Users who are viewing this thread