US Project: GG Nineteen

Thx alot for the help with gear and enchants for my priest i really appreciate it Conq and Drugs. Such a nice project that is helping out the eu swines to. It´s a really nice thing for that bracket that is making the bracket bigger and better :D

Sickness Welcome to the team! You have more than earned this spot in short time with your varied and significant contributions (along side myself and drugs) which has propelled the horde side of this project forward quite quickly. I can't wait too see what our team can achieve over on horde with you on our side.

Big thread reformatting Incoming shortly.

All applications have been reviewed, if you didn't receive a message it's because you already have 19s on Bleeding Hollow

[MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] I think having an informative post on the official forums (even just a copy/paste of this one) with a referral to apply on twinkinfo would be more beneficial than a link and some hashtags. There can be an aversion to TI from the general population, directly showing people how awesome and positive this project is could help a fair amount if you're trying to promote it there.

Conq I think having an informative post on the official forums (even just a copy/paste of this one) with a referral to apply on twinkinfo would be more beneficial than a link and some hashtags. There can be an aversion to TI from the general population, directly showing people how awesome and positive this project is could help a fair amount if you're trying to promote it there.

Done, good call.

I have donations for this project. A few you have my realID and can contact me. You all know my in game persona does not match my TI one. :)

/cheers

Horde or Alliance?
I am horde at the moment in order to get BiS rings for my priest, but I will be faction changing over as soon as I acquire all the gear that is exclusively available to the horde side.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
The class and spec that I would like to receive funding support (My main is on a different server and their are no think guilds) would be Disc Priest. From my experience in random BG's, there are never enough healers and I used to play a Disc Priest in Vanilla all the way up to Wrath. I used to have a twink priest and hunter but unfortunately had my account hacked prior to the whole BT security system that was implemented and lost everything. Either way

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
The main things that I will be needing would be the enchants for my gear. Since I do not have a main on Bleeding Hollow, some of the enchants (glove reinforcement) are impossible to apply myself. Also, assistance with acquiring the AGM if that is possible.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes, but this was back in vanilla where there wasn't any competitive brackets and such.

Why do you need funding?
My main is on a different realm which limits me from getting the enchants for free. My main has a plethora of mats which I just pass to my twin but since I will only be making twinks on this realm (bleeding hollow), a little assistance with enchants would be greatly appreciated.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Again, my main is on a different realm so it is difficult with getting certain enchants required for twinking. Also, bleeding hollow has one of the most active thinking communities that I would love to become more active in.
How do you play your class?
Since I took a "break" from wow after wrath, I am still learning a few of the new mechanics that were implemented. But as far as playing, I like to play as an aggressive healer, which throws many people off since they assume I will just sit back and only spam heal.

How do you contribute to your team?
I am a team player in every aspect. Achieving the goal and the betterment of the team has always been a focal point in any activity I participate in. I like to boost my team in terms of camaraderie and praise. Understanding that no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, and to say "its okay, we'll get it next time" rather than calling them a "stupid noob". Also trying to communicate as much as possible. In any team effort communication is key to victory.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes, I am very interested in competitive PvP and as for what "qualifies" me, I would have to say the desire to compete. Winning or losing is just the end result, but competing and actively trying to do something as a collective unit, that is what i strive for.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I've always loved twinking. Again, I started way back in vanilla with my twinking experiences but there wasn't so much of a "community" like there is today. Now that there is a foundation for a way to communicate with others that share a common interest, and even compete at a higher level, all the more reason to become a member.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
A friend I met through doing 2's arena (19's bracket) recommended that I apply. I am very dedicated in learning to become a better twink and what better way to do that than surround yourself with other likeminded and more skilled individuals who can bounce ideas of each other.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No I have not, but definitely will. I am a little bust at the moment with finals but once they are over in about 2 weeks, I will have everything setup.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Of course :) My twink at the time of this application submission is not geared by any means. Addons: OmniBar/InterruptBar, Dominos, WeakAuras, TidyPlates, SexyMap
oUScyNm.jpg

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
My enthusiasm and efforts to keep the thinking community going. Starting a twink is always the hardest part. Knowing what to do, what gear to get, how to get it. All of that I had to learn on my own. I am not expert by any means but would gladly help another person with what little guidance I have in order to make their experience a more pleasant and worthwhile time. It has been proven time and time again, any passion is better when shared with friends and people who have the same interest.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
The fried I met through BG's is Jarid. He is currently a member of PG and was the one who recommend that I apply. Of course this final decision is up to you to be made if I have what it takes to join PG but would greatly appreciate the time and consideration if given the opportunity.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
Not sure, this questionnaire was very thorough. If there is anything else please feel free to ask.

Do you have any questions for us?
Not at the moment other than if your recruiting for the twink cup and if i can tag along :)

Cheers!
- Beam

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance
Warlock open to any class really not looking for hand outs just a guild and some friends to play with
All of the above but i can take care of the 1st 2 my self just need a guild
Long ago like so long ago u couldnt turn your xp off and you got marks from bgs lol
Why do you need funding?
Just need a guild
Would give me like minded people to talk and play with
depends on what the group needs been so long since ive played competivly its prolly changed so much. but play as a team and for the objectives.
bring a desire to win and be the best at what ever im asked to do
yes i have no qualifications just interested in it once im geared and have proven myself
missed the fun i used to have with my old twink
google
not yet not 19 yet and am still gearing up and leveling my profs
if needed
at the moment nothing but outdated knowledge and thats about it i will be active and absorb the knowledge of others so that i can help others in the future
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
none that play anymore.

Horde or Alliance?
To be honest, I don't really have a preference. Both sides have their pros and cons.

I'd love to roll an rshammy or disc priest, because I've always enjoyed filling the role of healer and there's nothing like the feeling of busting out crit heals on a person at 2% hp back up to 100% in seconds and knowing how much the enemy hates me for it. However, I would not be opposed to play as a Hunter just because I've always loved the kiting aspect WoW has to offer, and being able to simultaneously focus on the EFC or enemy healer while kiting around multiple enemies on my back is a part of the game that has me so hooked to it. As such, filling the role of a Frost mage would also be extremely fun, which would allow me to kite as well as support the team more with well placed novas...so really, whichever class and spec you generous folk would like to see me play as.

At this point I would need all of the above, as I haven't been super dedicated to this game for the past few years, and my coffers are a bit empty. :( .

I had a 19 rogue back in BC, and had huge amounts of fun, however it did not have the amount of attention as it currently does, and this type of competitive scene is what makes video games fun!

Why do you need funding?
I need funding to be able to roll with the big dogs and compete at a high level of play. Despite the game requiring large amounts of skill to be proficient at, it does require investment into gear and such to be able to stand up to other players in terms of stats. I believe I can offer the skill requirement, but unfortunately I do not have the gold needed to be equal to other players in terms of stats.

By funding me you can be assured that an active and dedicated member will be added to the twinking community. If I am funded I will be able to (hopefully) participate in the Twink Cup, which will involve lots of strategizing and teamwork which is exactly what I want from a video game. Overall my twinking experience will be enjoyed tenfold and allow me to a more influential member in this community.

Well I guess I should've narrowed down the classes I play...but as a healer I enjoy being on the frontlines and keeping everyone alive. I typically play pretty aggressive to make sure work is getting done, but passive enough to not run from the team and die a pointless death. As a hunter I love to kite around enemies and enjoy bursting an enemy down when synchronized with a teammate, which is something that lacks in normal everyday pugs due to a lack of voice communication. So overall, I play my class in an objective seeking manner, aiming to progress and focus on what is important and the task at hand.

I've always contributed to my team by following orders as soon as possible and not lollygagging around. Good teamwork is influential to win the game; almost anyone can press certain buttons on a target and do damage, however it takes a good teammate to press certain buttons on a specific target or at a certain time, and to follow the orders of the whoever the in-game leader is. Also, knowing what to call out and when the appropriate time is to call something out is important and I strive to do all of the above, every game.

I am extremely interested in competitive PvP, as the skill level is raised and it almost becomes another game, separate from casual PvP. The teamwork and communication is what interests me in the field. To be honest, I don't have any qualifications such as reaching 2400 in arena, but I have always sought to achieve a higher level in PvP, but just never reached it due to problematic circumstances; however I think this is my opportunity should I receive the privilege of being funded.

I've always enjoyed the idea of twinks, and I never knew about an actual thriving community of twinks until this past week. The particular level group of a 19 twink is more appealing than other level brackets as it offers a more limited action set, similar to games such as Guild Wars and WildStar. I find it more fun to have an intimate understanding of a handful of abilities and master them, and to also focus on other things such as player positioning and targeting. However, this is often ruined at higher levels in WoW, with multiple action bars filled with abilities my screen becomes cluttered and I'm prevented from focusing on other aspects of the game. This is why the 19 Twink community is so intriguing to me.

I was actually scrolling through Twitch when I saw that Sodapoppin was playing WoW..even more interesting was that he was "preparing for the Twink Cup". I did a quick google search, read about that event, and soon found twinkinfo.com! From there I read multiple threads about the state of twinks in WoD, and became interested enough as to look for guilds that are recruiting. I realized disdainfully that the cost of creating a twink is quite high, with items well over 5,000 gold and I could never afford that, but saw from a post that "GG Nineteen" is actually a thing, and that the leaders of the group are kind enough to fund people like me should they deem the applicant worthy, and well...here I am:).

I don't have any twinks to add an armory link to, but the battletag should be up soon!

I haven't played for awhile as nothing in the game exactly excited me up until now so a screenshot wouldn't do my UI justice, however I do like to use bartender if that helps at all.

I have extreme interest and dedication to offer the 19 twink community, which will fuel forum discussions and debates about the meta and such...I also have an extremely friendly and outgoing personality that will only make the games more fun;). If I do get funded I plan on being around a lot and hope to be large role in the Twink Cup as well as participating in scheduled matches.

No :( I'm riding solo.

I'm 18 and graduate from high school in 3 weeks, and have a lot of free time now and in the upcoming weeks which I'd gladly devote a large portion of time to "getting twinked out". I have or can download any form of voice communication needed, and like playing CSGO if anyone is interested :). (LE).

The thread was pretty informative, so no questions to be honest. Thanks for doing this and taking the time to look at all the applications you must be getting.

Horde or Alliance?
I can play Either if you guys need more horde i can go horde if you need more alliance i can go alliance on my main server i have mostly alliance

I would prefer to be a resto druid resto shaman or a arms warrior, but i can play whatever is needed

Im new to this whole 19 twink thing and on my home server i don't have much gold so i would need all 3 sadly

no i used to have a level 29 twink nothing serious just for fun but i would like to get really involved in the 19 twink

Why do you need funding?
the characters i have made are brand new on bleeding hollow so i have nothing to my name except some heirlooms i created

with the supplies given to whom ever it may be can be helpful in many ways i want to be apart of the twink society and be very much involved so with all the things needed to be a twink in my grasp i may hopefully climb up to be a good twink with the others

as a healer i like to be with the team not a stranded soul i picked resto shammy and resto druid as my preferences because i can keep hot heals on everyone so while the hots are active i can focus my main heals on who is low health and needs it the most like the FC

i am very social and love to work as a team i play by the rule no man left behind so as long as I am there someone will be able to heal you

i love competitive pvp, i have always been a BG and arena person never got into the whole pve thing killing monster never caught my attention but the idea of multiple people all working together to take down other people working together in one fight leading to the better players better communication and better team coordination, thats where its at

the high level pvp most of the time leads down to what class you are playing what you are playing with and who has more healers and that makes it very dull to me, but at low level where its not all about the class its more about skill and teamwork makes me get an adrenaline rush just thinking about different strategies and way to go at each fight as a team thats where the fun is at

no one really i just saw some level 19's dueling and it caught my eye that they were twinked out so i did some research and found bleeding hollow to be a great twink server and decided i was ready to enjoy real teamwork and team cooperation again

not yet but i can sure do that in a jiffy

i suppose i can take a screenshot of my UI and post it

I am a very team oriented person i love communicating and working together to take down my enemies and raise my fellow teammates

sadly none of my friends would even give it a thought many of them replyed with mean and degrading comments on my idea of becoming a 19 twink but i already decided this is something im going to work for and i wont take no for an answer

not that i can think of but if anyone has questions for me im more then happy to answer them all

nope but i must say i think this program is awesome and you guys are doing a fantastic job, Keep up the good work

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
I really don't care wich side, as long i am having fun

the class that i really like to play is a rogue, so it would be nice if i can play as one. but on the other hand, i love to play WoW so it doesn't really matter what i play :) what you guys need most!

i am playing on EU-magtheridon right now, and thats not where your guild is, so i basically need everything on this moment, but i will do my best to get the most of the thing myself.

i am playing in the 29 twink bracket alot at this moment, but now i am seeing that the lvl 19 bracket is coming alive again, and i really want to compete in that bracket

Why do you need funding?
to compete with all the great twinks that are already out there, skills will not be the problem, but to make a good twink it will take a lot of time and gold.

if i get some funds, i think i can really give the community something, i am really active at 29 twinking already and i think i can also add something to the 19 bracket thats need to get bigger in my oppinion. my twinking experience will grow even more when i can play in the 19 bracket

as a healer(disc priest) i Always play pretty aggressive, but still focusing enough on healing my party members. as Melee (rogue, BM monk, Warrior) i do as many DPS as i can but in an effective way, trying not to die too much and Always wanting to stay in groups with my party members.

How do you contribute to your team? Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Good teamwork is the most important thing to win games, also the understanding of what to do plays a big roll in competitive PVP. the only thing i love about WoW is pvp, i never play PVE to be honest. on my lvl 100s in played PVP a lot but since playing twinks again i cant stop playing. i think i am ready for something new right now, something more competitive and i hope i can get that together with you guys.

well at this moment i need everything, because i am not on the server of the guild.

since i was 13 years old(now 21) i Always liked to see a nice twink, i liked it even more as seeing full geared lvl 100 characters. since the new expansion i am playing full WoW again, and picked up twinking right away. i am enjoying it all the time.

i am was just looking on this website because i heard something about a tournament, too bad it is on US only :( but i saw this post and i became excited right away and really want to take part in this community

i am going to put some links of my 29 twinks below
priest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Pripriz/simple
feral: Deeznutzz @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft
BM monk: Yeetz @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft

I have extreme interest and dedication to offer the 19 twink community, which will fuel forum discussions and debates about the meta and such...I also have an extremely friendly and outgoing personality that will only make the games more fun. If I do get funded I plan on being around a lot and hope to be large role in the Twink Cup as well as participating in scheduled matches.

No, not at this moment, hope i can make them in your community

21 years old, live in Holland, still studying and in my spare time i play WoW a lot :)

not really, hope to be active with you guys in the future, it will be a honour to join the real 19 community

Battle tag : ROMAINNNN#2990

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
I really don't care wich side, as long i am having fun

the class that i really like to play is a rogue, so it would be nice if i can play as one. but on the other hand, i love to play WoW so it doesn't really matter what i play :) what you guys need most!

i am playing on EU-magtheridon right now, and thats not where your guild is, so i basically need everything on this moment, but i will do my best to get the most of the thing myself.

i am playing in the 29 twink bracket alot at this moment, but now i am seeing that the lvl 19 bracket is coming alive again, and i really want to compete in that bracket

Why do you need funding?
to compete with all the great twinks that are already out there, skills will not be the problem, but to make a good twink it will take a lot of time and gold.

if i get some funds, i think i can really give the community something, i am really active at 29 twinking already and i think i can also add something to the 19 bracket thats need to get bigger in my oppinion. my twinking experience will grow even more when i can play in the 19 bracket

as a healer(disc priest) i Always play pretty aggressive, but still focusing enough on healing my party members. as Melee (rogue, BM monk, Warrior) i do as many DPS as i can but in an effective way, trying not to die too much and Always wanting to stay in groups with my party members.

How do you contribute to your team? Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Good teamwork is the most important thing to win games, also the understanding of what to do plays a big roll in competitive PVP. the only thing i love about WoW is pvp, i never play PVE to be honest. on my lvl 100s in played PVP a lot but since playing twinks again i cant stop playing. i think i am ready for something new right now, something more competitive and i hope i can get that together with you guys.

well at this moment i need everything, because i am not on the server of the guild.

since i was 13 years old(now 21) i Always liked to see a nice twink, i liked it even more as seeing full geared lvl 100 characters. since the new expansion i am playing full WoW again, and picked up twinking right away. i am enjoying it all the time.

i am was just looking on this website because i heard something about a tournament, too bad it is on US only :( but i saw this post and i became excited right away and really want to take part in this community

i am going to put some links of my 29 twinks below
priest: Pripriz @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft
feral: Deeznutzz @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft
BM monk: Yeetz @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft

I have extreme interest and dedication to offer the 19 twink community, which will fuel forum discussions and debates about the meta and such...I also have an extremely friendly and outgoing personality that will only make the games more fun. If I do get funded I plan on being around a lot and hope to be large role in the Twink Cup as well as participating in scheduled matches.

No, not at this moment, hope i can make them in your community

21 years old, live in Holland, still studying and in my spare time i play WoW a lot :)

not really, hope to be active with you guys in the future, it will be a honour to join the real 19 community

Battle tag : ROMAINNNN#2990

You do know that Project: GG Nineteen is located on US servers right ?

Users who are viewing this thread