US Project: GG Nineteen

Hey Clutch,

Your app is a little on the short side and EU rerolls are expensive to fund, can you edit your app and answer all the questions in a bit more detail please? as per the application guidelines.

You don't need to write a novel, a short story will do.

We're trying to stack horde atm for more queue pops. Turnaround is pretty quick, usually same day after you're approved. Depends on your funding package. The team are spread across different timezones so there's usually someone on 24/7.

/target Phonebook
/wave

hey, ill just fund myself, ill be sure to go horde on bh :)

Didn't go into too much detail as alot of the questions cover eachother.

/wave

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Brew-master Monk cause i am broke on this server and cant afford a Transfer

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
ring enchants,Bracers Enchant,Crusher enchant for gloves,Boots enchant, and Gloves of the Fang

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes use to do it a lot in Cata and a little in MoP, did mostly in the 70s bracket trying to Rateing up.

Why do you need funding?
I have no job and couldn't transfer or buy gold on the server

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It could make me a better twink in the future to help others out in the twinking world from my knowledge

How do you play your class?
I throw Dizzying Haze for the slow, then Jab Jab Jab for 2 Tiger palms, and then black out kick, while doing that Spam KEGSMASH!!!! For the win.

How do you contribute to your team?
I try to help and be friendly as much as i can, I will do anything for a fellow guildy.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes i am, what qualifies me is that i am willing to learn anything to make my team and me better. I am competitive i will do anything for an win :p

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I have been twinking for awhile and i say in trade chat talking about the cup and how op/fun 19 are this patch and i decided to look it up and looked very interesting.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I saw it in the trade chat in Area-52 talking about how fun 19 pvp was and that they where training for the twinkininfo cup and so i decided to look it up and here i am.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No but i will

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Imgur

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I have to offer my friendship as i can help others gear and get to know the community better.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I have my awesome GM Dontdodrugs he has helped me out alot.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I love World of Warcraft Twink have for awhile interested to see how far this project can go.

Do you have any questions for us?
Nope :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome [MENTION=11723]Tollo[/MENTION] Having you on the team will help make the alliance side run much more smoothly

Horde or Alliance?

Horde

I would like my Resto Shaman to receive funding because I want to choose a healer to twink at 19.(I didnt choose priest because I main one at 100, and I read that shaman is the next best healer)

I recently xfered my shaman because i wanted to be apart of a community/guild and there were many on the server I was on. I would hope to be able to get BoE bracers, gloves, and boots for my resto shaman. Either the prices were way too high or these items were not even available for me on my old server. I have the enchants on hand, just no gold.(forgot to give some)

I've played in the 19 bracket with a rogue back in wotlk, but then ended up leveling him in mop. thats about it though! i just remember having fun with friends in that bracket.

Why do you need funding?

Recently xferred, no gold, or was unable to purchase any due to lack of sellers on my old server.

It would help complete my twink set, and give me the greatest chance to heal at the highest level.

I usually just try to do what the team needs. If im appointed FC heals i will do that, if im raid heals i'll do that. I try to do my job and i dont look for arguments or disputes in calls unless theyre really off. My style is often team oriented and I play for the win. I also try to usually k

I feel my answer would be very similar to the previous one. im more a team player, i enjoy the supporty style play so this allows me to contribute by keeping people alive or helping others capture objectives.

I am interested in competitive PvP but i dont know if i would qualify, i dont really mind though. im willing to learn and i just try to have fun most importantly

I just always enjoyed playing WoW with others, specifically in some sort of community or guild where you get to know people and make friends.

randomly stumbled upon it when looking up guides or BiS gear for twinks on google

I havent, but I can add them here
GTai#1666
Jamsterdam

http://i.imgur.com/lxr5xvC.jpg

I hope that i can offer tips to new twinks as well when i get to learn my shaman more and the bg/arena more

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

unfortunately not

Nothing i can really think of right now!

Yup, are there any guilds on BH that are currently accepting a relatively new shaman 19 twink?!

thanks for doing this again!

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Combat Rogue is the character I recently rolled on bleeding hollow for a better twinking experience.
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Too be completely honest I do need gold for enchants. This is only because I have no main to get them on. I also would love to join a guild because I am very passionate for twinks and would love to become more involved in the community.
Have you played in a twink bracket before? In all the years I have been playing wow, I have twinked. I am a old school 19 twinks and most of them are outdated. I have a very solid 70 twink and a decent 60 twink. I love to twink, endgame doesnt interest me as much as twinking does.
Why do you need funding? I need funding because it will help me become best in slot. I am all for earning my own way, but i have no way of making gold right now. It is especially tough because I dont even have the expansion pack yet.
How can our funding help your twinking experience? Funding will help me enjoy my twink more and make other twinks want to play with me. Getting fully geared is a big goal of mine. I have been grinding for hours trying to get geared. I rolled the character 2 nights ago and already almost have every piece I need. The only thing holding me back is enchants.
How do you play your class? I play my class smart, and very agressive But unlike some rogues, i play the objective. I care about winning almost as much as i care about having fun.
How do you contribute to your team? I will do whatever the team needs me to, be in the postion for them, do whatever I can to help us succeed.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes i am interested in the competitive pvp, i am qualified do to years of wow expierence, a lot in twinks. When i took breaks from retail wow, i spent time on the private server arena-tournament.com getting good ratings.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? The old memories, the growing community, and the true joy of this bracket.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? After rolling my twink i found leeroy in a game and he sent me here after i asked him how i can get more involved.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? not yet.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?yes
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I will do whatever i can to help it grow and make it more competetive.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? I have a friend named ZIgal who got me to roll on Bleeding Hollow.
Is there anything else we should know about you? I am very grateful that you guys are doing this, 19 twinks are a incredible thing and the community needs to be bigger.
Do you have any questions for us? no, thank you again.

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

]Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Combat Rogue is the character I recently rolled on bleeding hollow for a better twinking experience.
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Too be completely honest I do need gold for enchants. This is only because I have no main to get them on. I also would love to join a guild because I am very passionate for twinks and would love to become more involved in the community.
Have you played in a twink bracket before? In all the years I have been playing wow, I have twinked. I am a old school 19 twinks and most of them are outdated. I have a very solid 70 twink and a decent 60 twink. I love to twink, endgame doesnt interest me as much as twinking does.
Why do you need funding? I need funding because it will help me become best in slot. I am all for earning my own way, but i have no way of making gold right now. It is especially tough because I dont even have the expansion pack yet.
How can our funding help your twinking experience? Funding will help me enjoy my twink more and make other twinks want to play with me. Getting fully geared is a big goal of mine. I have been grinding for hours trying to get geared. I rolled the character 2 nights ago and already almost have every piece I need. The only thing holding me back is enchants.
How do you play your class? I play my class smart, and very agressive But unlike some rogues, i play the objective. I care about winning almost as much as i care about having fun.
How do you contribute to your team? I will do whatever the team needs me to, be in the postion for them, do whatever I can to help us succeed.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes i am interested in the competitive pvp, i am qualified do to years of wow expierence, a lot in twinks. When i took breaks from retail wow, i spent time on the private server arena-tournament.com getting good ratings.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? The old memories, the growing community, and the true joy of this bracket.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? After rolling my twink i found leeroy in a game and he sent me here after i asked him how i can get more involved.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? battletag:skullmith
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Imgur
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I will do whatever i can to help it grow and make it more competetive.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? I have a friend named ZIgal who got me to roll on Bleeding Hollow.
Is there anything else we should know about you? I am very grateful that you guys are doing this, 19 twinks are a incredible thing and the community needs to be bigger.
Do you have any questions for us? no, thank you again.

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance

Panda Frost mage

Guild and a lil Gear

Yep 19's and 10's and 20's since bc/wotlk

Why do you need funding?

I want to get involved in the community and I have no mains on the server. A lil help with dungeon gear and some boes would go a long way since I work full time and don't have the time I used to .

Im not really looking for 2x sf and glooms shroud ect. as im just a mage but help with gearing (ravens claws, maybey an agm, and then I should be good) . just want to get in the games.

I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To Freeze Them is my real test,
To CC them is my cause.

I will travel across the Gultch,
Searching far and wide.
Each sheep to understand
The power that's inside

Polymon, (gotta CC them all) its you and me
I know its my destiny
Polymon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend The FC

Polymon, (gotta CC them all) a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
(Po-ly-mon) Gotta CC 'em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

Polymon!

(Gotta CC 'em all)

It's you and me
I know it's my destiny

Polymon!

Oh, you're my best friend,
In a Gultch we must defend.

Polymon!

A heart so true.
Our courage will pull us through.
You teach me and I'll teach you.

Polymon!

(Gotta CC 'em all)x5

Polymon!

It's you and me
I know it's my destiny

Polymon!

In a world we must defend (the FC).

Polymon!

A heart so true.
POLYMON!
Gotta CC'em all!!
Gotta CC'em all!!
POLYMON!!!

See previous answer.

Yesh, im fluffy and cute . (been in numberous 10v10s in 20,s and 19,s).

Its been one of the most fun communities ive been a part of and im looking to get involved again.

I looked at the top of TI

I will as soon as im done with this thread.

Soon as I get off work.

besides by bright shining personality and the power of friendship I can provide a endless supply of foremans gloves and pants (I "passively farm" them).

Friends ..... what are they ? .......um maybey [MENTION=11761]Hunnybuns19[/MENTION] but as he no longer uses the signature I made for him it makes me wonder if our friendship was ever really that true or if I were used for my fantastic art abilities. and [MENTION=13627]Srs[/MENTION]bsns um idk who else I may recognize from bc/wotlk once I get back.

I do math sometimes.

If you could be a flavor of icecream which would you be?

1. [*=1]Horde or Alliance?
    [*=1]What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
    [*=1]What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
    [*=1]Have you played in a twink bracket before?
    [*=1]Why do you need funding?
    [*=1]How can our funding help your twinking experience?
    [*=1]How do you play your class?
    [*=1]How do you contribute to your team?
    [*=1]Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
    [*=1]What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
    [*=1]How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
    [*=1]Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
    [*=1]Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
    [*=1]What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
    [*=1]Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
    [*=1]Is there anything else we should know about you?
    [*=1]Do you have any questions for us?

1. Horde
2. I'd like to play as a Brewmaster if it's not frowned upon. Otherwise I'll be happy to play another class/role. I've knowledgeable in every role.
3. Guild
4. I've been twinking since the days of Melee shamans in intellect gear and double Paladin 2s skrimishes to apply both Judgement debuffs.
5. I am not interested in joining due to funding opportunities but for the community. if funding is provided, I would like Defias Gear and enchants however If these are on reserve, then I will be fine. The most important thing I need is a lvl 90+ to apply enchants. If funding is not available, I would still like to join :)
6. The quicker I can get into these games the better! If funding is provided, I'll be able to join in that much quicker. but like I said it's not necessary :)
7. Like a boss. If I do decide to play brewmaster I'll obviously use dual-wield for EFx2 Procs. My main focus will be support. Aside from keeping kegsmash on CD and keeping my dots up, I'll be spamming aoe slows on the entire team to provide as much peels as possible. I'll most likely keep my Tiger's lust available to instant-peel a healer or FC from unlucky positioning. Aside from that, Brewmasters are not energy starved unless they are spamming Jab. Which means unless I am needing to reapply my dots, I'll be spamming offheals inbetween slows/kegsmashes. I'd also like to think of myself as the perfect Peeler for a FC. High survivability in situations that we are outnumbered. I can provide offheals and peels via slows/tiger's lust. And with EFx2 kegsmash and dots, I'll normally be at the top of the damage meters.
8. I play equally well as a support class and plenty experience healing both end game pvp and pve. I can do anything that is asked of me :)
9. Sure I'll play competitive. I've reached 2100+ endgame rating multiple times on my druid. Druid
10. I've always been apart of the Twink community. For a long long time. I fell away from 19s during the era of playing against nothing but rogues and hunters. Stepped out and played in the f2p bracket. I wish to return :)
11. I've known of this thread by my own doings.
12. I can do that ASAP.
13.http://i.imgur.com/qDjjLme.jpg
14. 10+ Years of experience in WoW and 6+ Years of experience in twinking.
15. I'm sure there are, however I have not checked.
16. I'm just your average joe. I work a full time job with 3 day weekends off. Love this game and would love to be apart of this community again. Aside from that, I gear my toons to perfection. I will be using factioned gear and will find the absolute BiS gear available for my role. That is something you should know :)
17. Are brewmasters frowned upon and is there a preferred class you'd like to see more often in your premades? EDIT: Would it be possible for someone to fund me 10g on alliance so I can farm ally faction gear before going horde? that is all.

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance

Panda Frost mage

Guild and a lil Gear

Yep 19's and 10's and 20's since bc/wotlk

Why do you need funding?

I want to get involved in the community and I have no mains on the server. A lil help with dungeon gear and some boes would go a long way since I work full time and don't have the time I used to .

Im not really looking for 2x sf and glooms shroud ect. as im just a mage but help with gearing (ravens claws, maybey an agm, and then I should be good) . just want to get in the games.

I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To Freeze Them is my real test,
To CC them is my cause.

I will travel across the Gultch,
Searching far and wide.
Each sheep to understand
The power that's inside

Polymon, (gotta CC them all) its you and me
I know its my destiny
Polymon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend The FC

Polymon, (gotta CC them all) a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
(Po-ly-mon) Gotta CC 'em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

Polymon!

(Gotta CC 'em all)

It's you and me
I know it's my destiny

Polymon!

In a Gultch we must defend.

Polymon!

A heart so true.

Polymon!

(Gotta CC 'em all)x5

Polymon!

It's you and me
I know it's my destiny

Polymon!

In a world we must defend (the FC).

Polymon!

A heart so true.
POLYMON!
Gotta CC'em all!!
Gotta CC'em all!!
POLYMON!!!

See previous answer.

Yesh, im fluffy and cute . (been in numberous 10v10s in 20,s and 19,s).

Its been one of the most fun communities ive been a part of and im looking to get involved again.

I looked at the top of TI

I will as soon as im done with this thread.

Soon as I get off work.

besides by bright shining personality and the power of friendship I can provide a endless supply of foremans gloves and pants (I "passively farm" them).

Friends ..... what are they ? .......um maybey Hunnybuns19 but as he no longer uses the signature I made for him it makes me wonder if our friendship was ever really that true or if I were used for my fantastic art abilities. and Srsbsns um idk who else I may recognize from bc/wotlk once I get back.

I do math sometimes.

If you could be a flavor of icecream which would you be?
thought you quit? :p

This Monday may 25th GG Nineteen will be hosting an SFK Farmathon to help replenish stocks in the guild bank, we've got about 40 twinks funded so we've gone threw a bit of our BoE's and with prices rising steadily on BH we figured it would be a good time to be able to restock some of the coffers.

If you'd like to sign up for and SFK farmathon and pledge the items to GG Nineteen than post here!

Don't have a main? Create a DK, level it past the starting area, go to SFK and farm!

This is on Bleeding Hollow

1. Conq
2. Eggy
3. Natami
4. Lennyw

Last edited:
Currently seeking ranged DPS classes on alliance

Lots of horde apps, keep em' comin'!

The better your app is, the more likely you are to be accepted.

Horde or Alliance?
-Horde

-Balance Druid. This has always been my favorite class to play and also the class that I main

-Any BiS items / enchants that can be spared.

- Had a 70 rogue and mage 2 seasons ago.

Why do you need funding?
- All I enjoy doing on this game is PVP. And we all know that does not bring in much gold at all.

- With your funding, I will successfully be able to fully twink a level 19 boomy and help keep this bracket alive as well as join a team and better enjoy myself as a twink.

- As a boomy, I like to play aggressive and coordinate bursts (starsurge + procs) with teammates to take down an efc. I also enjoy off healing by keeping rejuv up on the enemies focus targets.

- I do a lot of CC and communicate very well. I also know the strats of PVP BG's and can help call targets and get the team out of situations that require a player to step up.

- Last season I was 2500 in RBG's as Resto/Boomy. Competitive pvp is really the only thing I play this game for.

- Twinking has always been fun. It requires so much more action and reaction than end game. It also has the ability to be a little more rng and tactical.

- Flummoz referred me on his stream.

- I will do that after this.

Gyazo - d9b5e8ffa24c9ae8a1cb336e617fb8c3.jpg
- I do have bg targets as well as a few other frames that only pop up during bgs/arenas.

- A very active player that will do his best to win every game. Without starting drama and being butt hurt. I may also start streaming games once I get all twinked out now that I have google fiber! I think it would help spread the word about this community.

- I do not =/ looking forward to making some.

- I'm in the United States Navy stationed in Washington DC doing joint services and ceremonies at the white house and other places of importance in the capitol. When I put my mind to something I give all I have to finish the task. I am loyal to friends irl and online. I also have all the BoA items for boomy fully upgraded.

- none, Thanks for what you are doing.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Moonkin Druid because I've always been a big druid player

Just enchants for gloves(stam) and both rings(haste). I guess Woodworking gloves would be nice too but I wouldnt really expect those

I did way back in the day before they awarded exp from BG's. Played a warrior, rogue, shaman, druid.

Why do you need funding?
I've self funded myself up to this point and even did the faction switch for the double Seal of Argas. Gold is very hard to get when you only have the one character on the server.

It would allow me to finally get into the BG's and let me start working on other twinks. Feral Druid and Hunter are my next 2 projects.

Kite and kite and kite some more.

Having the extra off heals and the CC to peel for the FC and healers.

Kind of. This Twink Cup idea sounds interesting but I've never really done something like it before. Mostly done high rated arenas in past seasons.

Always wanted to make one again but I have a full character list on my main server. Finally decided to make one on Bleeding Hollow.

I found out about this site on my own trying to find gear guides for Moonkins. LeeroyFTW from the guild I joined referred me to GG19 to get my last enchants.

Yes I have.

I'm looking to build more twinks especially the ones that are hard to come across. Once I get established on the server I could probably help with gearing other twinks.

Not that I am aware of.

I'm a very goal oriented person.

Not that I can think of right now.

This Monday may 25th GG Nineteen will be hosting an SFK Farmathon to help replenish stocks in the guild bank, we've got about 40 twinks funded so we've gone threw a bit of our BoE's and with prices rising steadily on BH we figured it would be a good time to be able to restock some of the coffers.

If you'd like to sign up for and SFK farmathon and pledge the items to GG Nineteen than post here!

Don't have a main? Create a DK, level it past the starting area, go to SFK and farm!

This is on Bleeding Hollow

1. Conq
2. Eggy

Count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread