US Project: GG Nineteen

1. Horde or Alliance?
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
  3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?
  5. Why do you need funding?
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?
  7. How do you play your class?
  8. How do you contribute to your team?
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you?
  17. Do you have any questions for us?

1.Horde (2 characters ),

2. Resto druid (FC and Heals) / Arms Warrior. I would like to FC in the 19 bracket, and i would like to participate in the twink cup as well. Arms warrior (mainly for arenas).

3. I need gear, enchants, and a maximum of 2k gold(optional).

4. Yes, i have played as a starter edition twink, on the 20-29 bracket. I have a 5 yearish experience.

5. Basically, its my lack of gold on this server. I can fund my self chanting my boas though.

6. It will be a blast for me. I could give the bracket a hand on queues, and be another FC... =).

7. I have a 4 yearish experience on FCing and druid overall, and a 2.5 yearish experience on warriors.

8. I help my team on mid (heals and dps), i communicate and use the BG chat alot, when i'm not skyping etc. I love twinking, and this bracket seems similar to the 20s, but here it gets even cooler, everyone is equal, and doesn't have big advantages. This made me love this bracket!!!

9. Yes, i am more than interested, that's what i do most of the time. My experience in the game, and being nice to others, i would say, qualifies me.

10. What sparked my interest , was the Twink Cup. And the challenge, i was told that here played a lot of experienced players, and from that moment, i knew i should roll a class here as well.

Make sure to let players know about Project: GG Nineteen when promoting and advertising the Twink Cup.

12. I posted my battletag and my twitter there.

Wqul1Lj.jpg
My new druid.

14. Fast queue times, more competition, and ill do my best to make the matches seem as tough as possible.

15. Yes, but i will post about them another time, when we come up with a comp etc.

16. I like challenges, WSG is my favorite BG (i totally hate the other bgs), I love carrying flags =) ! I am also a Youtuber , https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAlTX4jCzgJTZGNAhZH51zg .

17. Not really but i appreciate the work you put in to fund people. It decently helps the bracket. And i will assist in the SFK farming for different BoEs !

Horde or Alliance?
Either is fine for me, although my current twink is Alliance

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
Night Elf Survival Hunter. I need funding because this is my first character on the realm.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I would need gloves, boots, Arena Grand Masters eventually, chants (for gloves, boots, shoulders and rings), but above all I would love to join the guild.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes, I have about 8 24 twinks on a different realm, which I played on during MoP. Of those 8, 2 were hunters, so I have a lot of experience with hunters.

Why do you need funding?
Mainly because I don't have a main on the realm, the twink is my only toon.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It will help me by helping me become full BiS, which will let me play better.

How do you play your class?
I play my class very aggressively. Usually I am by their GY, but once the flag is pulled I switch modes and go for EFC, or support our FC.

How do you contribute to your team?
I contribute my experience of being a twink player for a long time, as well as a lot of DPS.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes. I would say that since I've spent so much time on twinks and know my class well, I am qualified for competitive PvP.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I was originally a 19 twink when I first got BC. I didn't even have a main, I just had multiple twinks because I found them a lot more fun than end-game content. Now that 19 twinks have been getting more attention I decided to make a 19, and I'm loving the experience so far.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I talked to GM in game, Conq. Also, my friend Jaseyrae (toon name).

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
Not yet, but I will be right after I post this reply.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Gyazo - 2e53117f18303b724773fee25c89bd88.jpg

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I offer a lot of experience, as well as an open-mind. I also offer a lot of DPS, which is always good to have in PvP.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
As stated before, Jaseyrae (toon name), but he has already applied.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
I would say that I am a very good twink, as well as a good team player. I know when it's time to back off of GY and go help get EFC or help support FC.

Do you have any questions for us?
I was wondering if you helped get Arena Grand Masters. Also I was wondering how this all got started, and if you're entering team(s) into the Twink Tournament.

Edit: added battletag and armory links to twink network thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Disc Priest, possibly hunter in the future, tried a few classes out and keep going back to these two

Got all BiS gear on priest (excluding one BoE) New to BH so have no gold available for non-BoA enchants =[ also a guild but new here and not sure what is what

Had a 70 Rogue wrath-late cata but leveled him due to the legendary daggers

Why do you need funding?
New to BH so non-BoA enchants are out of the question =[

Cause not enchanting is bad!! =P

priest, mixture of offensive and healing depending on the situation, hunter, just pew pew =P

Play to objectives and support teammates

Very competitive in PvP no matter what it is or at what level, have a number of higher rated Achieves and HK grind/farm Titles

Had a friend say he was keen to give it a try, he didn't, i did xD

An officer in Laughing Skull FTW i can't remember the name of

No but will do as soon as this is complete

Priest, still working on it Imgur
Actual UI Imgur

My sexy heals or damage!!! Need a break from endgame and just wanna have some fun in BGs with you guys

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Couple of people i met on KJ, just casually playing around with it, but considering rerolling to BH after i did

I work, a lot, and i live in New Zealand, so times are a little messed up sometimes

Before filling out the application I want to say this is a great idea and love the enthusiasm I'm seeing.

Horde or Alliance?

Either or. Always played alliance majority of my WoW career but I think a switch to horde would be fitting.

I dont necessarily need funding, but I am looking for a place to call home. Half the fun in twinking for me is getting my character to that "BIS" point. However, I plan on rolling either a Hunter or Paladin.

Guild!

Played on and off on AP the past few years. Nothing serious quite like this however it was a fun environment.

Why do you need funding?

I dont! Just a guild :)

Depends on the class and spec of said class.
EX: playing rogue on AP I was always a fan of stacking agi for the big ambushes. However I know theres more ways to also gear a rogue to achieve other goals.

I'll do what the team needs; im a team player and I love winning. If it requires me to switch to a different class in order to succeed, i'll do it.

Of course, I wouldnt be here if I wasnt. As for qualifications I've played endgame PVP since BC. Never achieved much to brag about however I have learned the in's and out's of almost all classes at this point. (Due to leveling them all and playing against them for 8 years)

Honestly, I'm tired of endgame and I've always been a fan of twinking. However I could never find a movement such as this one that sparked my interest enough to fill out an application like this for something that wasnt endgame.

I was browsing the 20 forum on TI and came across this. I was immediately interested.

AK47#1236

Dedication, a winners mentality as well as gold donations.

(I also provide a good laugh every now and then!)

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?\

I do not! Hoping to make some here.

I've been playing WoW, like i said, for about 8 years now. Of course I've taken hiatus' but I have not been this excited in a very long time.

Thanks guys! Cant wait to hear from you!

[MENTION=18303]Slacknul[/MENTION]
Thanks you for the 10,000 gold donation to GG Nineteen! Donations go a long way! Cheers mate

1.Horde or Alliance?
Love the Horde, but willing to play Alli for balancing sake.

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I don't need any type of funding. What I really need is the expertise of the others to let me know what I am doing right and wrong so that I can improve.

3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
See above anwer.

4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I tried it, but did not have a good experience due to location (server). I am looking for a better spot to try it out.

5.Why do you need funding?
See answer 2.

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
It will make it more enjoyable for me and better able to play for ya'll.

7.How do you play your class?
I love to Disc heal. (not sure how to answer this one to be honest without sounding like a sarcastic a$$.)

8.How do you contribute to your team?
While I enjoy healing mid on WSG, I would much rather FC heal as that is where te game is won or lost.

9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am over the mind set of crawl - walk - run. Competitive may be a bridge too far, but given time I would really like to.

10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I am getting burned out on end game raiding. I live what you would call a PUG life in the raiding scene and have cleared all that I can (HBRF). I'm ready for something new.

11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Doing research for a Hearlds of the Titans run, I found a link to this site which prompted further digging.

12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
It is on my To-do list. My main is Twyster-Kael'thas.

13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
My UI is LUIv3 - bartender - Vuhdo - Xperl - Sexmap

14.What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I know how to listen, take advice and criticism without complaint, and do what I'm told. I would love to start running organized BGs using some type of voice (mumble or vent) to see if that improves the experience.

15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
No

16.Is there anything else we should know about you?
I'm sure, just can't think of anything.

17.Do you have any questions for us?

Horde or Alliance?
-Horde all the way!

-I would like help for a ret pally. Pallys have always been a fun class for me to twink and i believe they are under rated.

-I need a guild. I would love gold and gear but im working on getting twinked myself. i have bis in every slot except boots and gloves.

-I have played the 19 bracket for a little while but my most familiar twink bracket was level 10. it was all world pvp killing people out in west fall but boy what is a blast. its a shame they nerfed level 10 twinks into the ground.

Why do you need funding?
-I am new to the server, i wanted to going a server with a large level 19 community.

-If i was funded it would help me to become an actual twink faster and enjoy playing with people in the guild.

-Very aggressive but at the same time supporting my team with my heals and stuns.

-I can provide cc and heals and more importantly encouragement and a positive attitude!

-I am definitely interested in pvp. Pvp is my favorite thing in wow. Unfortunately nothing technically qualifies me, i have never gotten rank on or anything like that but i would say im above average.

-I am honestly not the biggest fan of the end game right now and i love to twink and play in low level bgs.

-I was just searching the internet for twink info.

-No but i will as soon as i finish typing this application.

-View attachment 5508
View attachment 5509
(The second pictur is old but it is with one of my level 10 twink friends. the picture is from last year)

-Well i am very nice and friendly and i would be more then happy helping people in the guild with twink things.

-Skullsmith (real id) is a friend of mine on bleeding hollow.

-I am willing to somehow make my own gold and grind my own gear, i just want a community of friends to socialize and play with.

-Besides level 19 what twink bracket interests you the most? For me it would be level 60 and level 10.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_052315_052755.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052315_052755.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 112
  • WoWScrnShot_051014_221245.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_051014_221245.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 180
Horde or Alliance?
-Horde all the way!

-I would like help for a ret pally. Pallys have always been a fun class for me to twink and i believe they are under rated.

-I need a guild. I would love gold and gear but im working on getting twinked myself. i have bis in every slot except boots and gloves.

-I have played the 19 bracket for a little while but my most familiar twink bracket was level 10. it was all world pvp killing people out in west fall but boy what is a blast. its a shame they nerfed level 10 twinks into the ground.

Why do you need funding?
-I am new to the server, i wanted to going a server with a large level 19 community.

-If i was funded it would help me to become an actual twink faster and enjoy playing with people in the guild.

-Very aggressive but at the same time supporting my team with my heals and stuns.

-I can provide cc and heals and more importantly encouragement and a positive attitude!

-I am definitely interested in pvp. Pvp is my favorite thing in wow. Unfortunately nothing technically qualifies me, i have never gotten rank on or anything like that but i would say im above average.

-I am honestly not the biggest fan of the end game right now and i love to twink and play in low level bgs.

-I was just searching the internet for twink info.

-No but i will as soon as i finish typing this application.

-View attachment 5508 #1
View attachment 5509 #2
View attachment 5510 #3
(The first screen shot is a picture of the level 19 pally i want to join the guild with)
(The second screen shot is old but it is with one of my level 10 twink friends. the picture is from last year)
(The third screen shot is of my current monk twink on darkspear, just to show that i am active and interested in the bracket)

-Well i am very nice and friendly and i would be more then happy helping people in the guild with twink things.

-Skullsmith (real id) is a friend of mine on bleeding hollow.

-I am willing to somehow make my own gold and grind my own gear, i just want a community of friends to socialize and play with.

-Besides level 19 what twink bracket interests you the most? For me it would be level 60 and level 10.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_052315_055826.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052315_055826.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 315
Horde or Alliance?
For the Horde!
I would like to receive funding for a Combat/Rogue I would love to compete as a rogue and feel with gear and a little practice I could be a great addition to the 19 twinks community.
I really just need help with my gear I was told rogues don't receive funding on gear so I don't know how that would work.
No 2015 will be my first year competing.
Why do you need funding?
Well my Twink is on Bleeding Hollow because I heard that was the best place for a 19 twink and I've never played on Bleeding Hollow before so heirlooms was the most I could supply my twink with.
I've done some duels with other 19 twinks and have lost because of my gear with funding I would be able to compete with a stronger chance of coming out on top.
I like to wait in the shadows for the right time to strike.
Usually whatever I'm needed to do, at my best effort given.
Yes I am, and what qualifies me is the Time and effort im willing to put towards my skills and knowledge to getting better.
I've always had a interest in twinking but never had the knowledge of where to start or go.
Searinglight.
No guess ill be doing that next.
file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_052315_161923.jpg
My loyalty and dedication to the community.
Well I have a couple friends that I brought with me there names are Vanilla and Qttwink.
Well my IGN is Twinkfang, I have plenty of time to commit to my twink and the guild I'm in I invite constructive criticism and I dont give up if I fail ill continue to work untill i succeed.
Not really other then I would really like to compete in 2015 and have a chance at winning but since this is my first time I really dont know where to start other then making a twink and gearing him.

name of toon is bigen could not get bigun on this server
Horde or Alliance? horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? druid balance
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) gold for enchants and the gear im missing
Have you played in a twink bracket before? no
Why do you need funding? new server and dont have the gold for the best enchants
How can our funding help your twinking experience? it can help me be on a even playing field
How do you play your class? best i can
How do you contribute to your team? can be another Flag carry if needed aslo good dmg and off heals
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? i have wanted to get in more competitive pvp ever since i started twinking years ago
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? have played in the 19s for years on old toons lots of fun
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? soadapoppin live stream
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? no
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Imgur
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? old timer
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? im in the guild Laughing Skull FTW on bleeding hollow

Edit: Didn't see the above post until after I had already posted this... Just going to leave it here for future reference I guess :/

Horde or Alliance?
US - Alliance

Combat Rogue > Shadow Priest - I recently decided to retire my level 1 rogue twink and switch to the 19 bracket so he already has 2 AGMs, and I had previous experience with a 14 shadow priest I had a lot of fun on and am considering making another despite the low tier. My rogue is my first priority though.

Any and all of the three!

I have some experience as a level one twink mostly just dueling higher levels, and I played a 14 twink for a bit. On my level 1 though I did put in a lot of time farming out some of the gear such as 2 AGMs, the furbolg pouch (honored with winterfall), doing all of noblegarden for the title back before they were account wide with no mount (running from org to silithus on a level 1 isn't fun...) and some other more minor stuff.

Why do you need funding?
I have around 100k gold on my main, but the cost of gloomshroud, 2 shadowfangs, gloves of the fang and the blackened defias boots goes a little over budget...

I can get into the action faster by being fully geared, and if I become part of a guild I can become more immersed in the experience and hopefully make some friends to play with! Also, hopefully I can get some help from other players on what's bis for a spriest since there arent any on the 19 armory thread.

My main is a warrior, I've always played arms or fury as I'm a big fan of outputting damage. I don't have a lot of experience on rogue yet, but as a night elf my general plan is to sap a healer, burst down someone else, and then shadowmeld> restealth away. The plan is basically to be the biggest nuisance possible, whilst also bursting down key targets.

However possible. If I just need to be a cc bot and kick/ sap targets then I can do that, if I need to kill the fc I can do that etc. I'm generally pretting good at spam clicking dropped flags as well.

Yes! On my main (warrior) I have around ~2000 exp in all brackets of arena, and 1800ish RBGs which isn't great, but I still understand basic concepts at least.

Nothing else seems fun in the game, and I've always been interested in twinking but never realized how active the bracket was until recently.

Just happened to see it on the main page whilst browsing the 19 forum.

Yes!

http://i.imgur.com/TKnkJRW.jpg

Decent PvP experience, devotion to the bracket, and just a friendly positive attitude towards other players.

Not yet, but soon hopefully!

Nothing in particular aside from that I work afternoons (3-11 EST) so my general playtimes might be different from a lot of other players sadly.

If someone could help me theorycraft/put together some sort of spriest set that would be great! Thanks a ton :)

Horde or Alliance?
Honestly i've played a lot of both so either one works :)
Well i have all heirlooms needed for all classes, and i know how to play every class. So any classes you guys need i'm willing to play.
I have correct heirlooms enchants, so all i need really is a guild, and gold for enchants, and honestly... i need gear too because i haven't played on your guys realm so i'll need some help with all of it
Yes, i have a 29 twink, and a lot of level 10 twinks
Why do you need funding?
I'm a bit behind and i need something to do and have fun :)
A lot if i have friends to play with trust me i'll be so fun, communication is key
Aggressive :)
I'll use all of my cooldowns to help teammates, anything to help them is what i will do. I'll stick with them and fight through every battle :)
Yes i'm very interested, i've been playing wow for a little over 7 years and i've been pvping a lot in my time, so twinking is what i want to get into.
I've been playing 29 twinking for a long time now, and i've seen more 19 twinks now than ever, so i thought. Hey why not? i should give it a try.
I literally googled "World of warcraft Wod Twinking Guild"
I have not but i'll get right on that!
View attachment 5515
Good pvp experience, i'm also to be fun to be around haha not to brag but i think i can make gaming experience a lot of fun :)
I do not i am sorry :(
I've been playing world of warcraft for 7 years now, i've done all kind of things and there's always something else you would love to try, and this is it
Just pm me what you think :)

Horde or Alliance?

Either is fine with me (prefer horde if I'm going to be playing druid)

Balance Druid or Disc Priest
I would like to play on a server where there is people to play with and don't have gold available on other realms. I have all my heirlooms.

Mostly looking for a guild that has active members to pre-made with and play competitively.

Yes, I played a 19 hunter after the xp off brackets were made. I have also played 72 priest in Mists of Pandaria. I have recently been playing the 29 bracket on a priest and monk.

Why do you need funding?

Don't have gold on realms that have lots of twinks.

Will allow me to enchant to perform my role to the maximum ability. I will have all enchants except for gloves, wrists, boots, and rings.

I tend to do whatever is needed to win whether it be offense or defense. I tend to like to help defend.

I'm a player who just wants to win and is willing to do what is needed of me to get wins.

Yes I am. I haven't really PvP'ed seriously since Burning Crusade and Cataclysm. In Burning Crusade I played a warrior at 2150 in Cataclysm I played a mage at 1900. Never really did rated battlegrounds or anything like that. I have been a competitive endgame raider through all the time I have spent playing World of Warcraft since Wrath of the Lich King as well as leading heroic progression in Dragon Soul, if that says anything about my ability to be aware and follow directions.

I played the 19 bracket right after the experience off brackets were created on a hunter.

Was browsing the website for information about the 19 bracket nowadays.

Narrows #1153
Narrows @ Boulderfist - Community - World of Warcraft
Rapper @ Hakkar - Community - World of Warcraft

s5xsut.jpg

I'm just a player who has played world of warcraft for a long time and twinked for a long time, who is just now looking to play with other people who love twinking. I feel like I'm a pretty friendly person and also skilled.

Nope.

[*=1]Horde or Alliance? Alliance or horde which ever u can support
[*=1]what class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?Balance druid alli or destro lock horde
[*=1]What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) on my boomkin im trying gear up now so idk maybe gear and chants
[*=1]Have you played in a twink bracket before? yes 10-14 19 20-24
[*=1]Why do you need funding? so i can participate in the twink cup and have fun when playing WoW
[*=1]How can our funding help your twinking experience? it will give me a chance to help out my team nd win the twink cup
[*=1]How do you play your class? high damage, mid wiping
[*=1]How do you contribute to your team? killing efc,flag carry if have to,kill target caller
[*=1]Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?yes ive been a competetive twink player but never been in twink cup
[*=1]What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?umm my friends and i been twinks for a great time now and once i seen 19s was back up and running i hopped back on real quick.
[*=1]How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? my friend marblea and sponsor
[*=1]Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?umm i dont think so but i will
[*=1]Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?dont kno hown to send it on here
[*=1]What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? a great player who would do anything to help his members
[*=1]Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?Marblea Sponsor Gardentotem
[*=1]Is there anything else we should know about you?umm im 17 just graduated and appreciate what your doing for others
[*=1]Do you have any questions for us? how can i help u guys help others

Horde or Alliance?

- Plan on starting alliance for Hovel bracers/argas then transferring horde for that sweet gobby racial for pushes/escapes.

- Making a Warlock. Hearing conflicting info as to Demo or Destro being more useful but leaning towards Destro.

- A strong guild would be highly appreciated, as would some charity bags and enough G to be comfortable turning on and off XP.
I'm new to BH so help with non-boa enchants, and a BoE or two if they turn out to be useful. As far as I can see lock only needs Spidersilk -- if that, the 5/5/5 quest boots seem like a sidegrade.

- I'm one of the OGs of the 90-99 Bracket, Einheria @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft along with 5 other BiS or near-BiS 99s. I've experimented with 29s and had a 19 back when nethercleft was a thing.
- Both are very fresh and I'm learning the intricacies of their roles, but I have 2 19s on Tich, Jadeshammy and Bovineninja. 1 Ally 1 Horde.

Why do you need funding?

- New to the server, out of char slots on tich and BH is the logical choice for a 19 -- esp one looking for a guild.

- By finishing off my gear and getting me into the games!

- I come with an idea for a role I want to fill and build my class and spec around fulfilling that role. I'd like to coordinate swaps in mid with chaos bolts and conflag slows, help rot with immolates+ele force, peel defensively for healers
with fear, and bring utility in the form of healthstones which outclass the BoA necks.

- I fill a useful role

- To a point. When you get to the level of rating where cheating becomes prevalent I become utterly disinterested as it saps the fun away. As far as qualifications, I'm one of the better players in the 90-99 bracket, I'm a duelist/2300 player in 3s, 1900 in RBGs from MoP. Satanya @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft if you want to check achieves.

- My friends started making them. I'm bored with 99s and I most enjoy the character creation process so I said what the heck.

- The creator(s) are doing a good job of hyping it up everywhere, it's hard to miss if you're interested in the bracket

- Not yet. Just registered as a TI user. Edit: On the list.

- http://i.imgur.com/MSsw9w9.jpg @99
- http://i.imgur.com/RTQ5XRp.jpg @19
- I use a Razer Naga if that helps understand the layout. The big cast bar on top is focus casts.

- That's a vague question. My time and input I suppose.

- Most of them are new to 19s, but not to twinking. I'm friends with Shook, Anatomyz, Boostz, and a few others that I got to know in the 99s bracket.

- I'm an Active Duty Servicemember living overseas atm, and for the next year. I have about 150-200ms from where I play, but as I play caster classes the only thing that really effects is my scroll-clicking speed and sometimes getting locked on casts that I juked. The downside is my online availability is mostly weekends at any reasonable hour for stateside folks. On weekdays I'm online early AMs US time because that's when I get off work.

- When can I start?

Frody's Application.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
I would like to receive some funding for my hunter Frody. for survival/BM build. The reason being, the last piece I need is 1) unobtainable 2) would take to long for me to farm all the gold to buy said piece.
I just need "Blackend Defias Boots, and a guild. I will transfer one of my mains along with my hunter to take care of everything else. Repairs, Bandages, Potions, Scrolls, etc.
Since Vanilla I have been playing Twinks. I have a few GF'ed twinks I am thinking about finishing also.
Why do you need funding?
I need help funding this particular item because it is unobtainable. Im 23, with a full time job, and two kids + a fiance I just dont have enough time to farm the half a million gold ive seen them on the AH for. I also know Bleeding Hollow is the Twink capitol of the world, so I figure it is time to transfer there and "start over" so to speak.
Your funding will help my twinking experience by feeling "Complete" the Boots are the last thing i need for me to have another "Perfect" set of gear (my last set of gear) as I have a FC set, Normal set, and this would be my full dps set.
Support usually. Throw concuss on the EFC's, help burst down said targets, help call out incoming/out going and things like that.
I can contribute to the team by helping farm materials for premades, or just a few of us queing up. What ever i can do to contribute I will.
I am interested in low level PvP, I use to run my own guild back when Battlegroundforums.com was up and running always having 10+ twinks on at a time to run a premade. We helped people get their AGM's and Librams and all of that stuff.
Honestly, wiping in Molten core Over and over and over. I wanted something new, and i had a buddy who introduced me and i haven't looked back since. I love the low level aspect, I love the lack of spells, I just love the way 19's are played.
I am a active member of the forums (although i dont talk much, i read the forums almost every day,
I think so, Snugbrim#1827
View attachment 5520
I can offer my time, and effort into making the 19's the community it once was. I will help with what ever I can.
Not so much anymore.
Well, Im 23, i have a 6year old and 4 year old daughters, my fiance, I work full time, I do not have much time for end-game play. thus why I play lower level brackets. 19 being my favorite. I just finished moving so im wanting to get back into the bracket and If i can do anything to help revive the bracket I will most certainly do so.
I dont have any questions, but i would like to thank each and every one of you for setting this up.Conq, Pizza, HB, Marblea, Saxxon, Drugsm Blueprint, Sickness, Neap, Tollo, Nevertwenty. Thank you guys for setting this up. I hope to hear back from you soon.

1. [*=1]Horde or Alliance? Alliance to start
    [*=1]What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? have done rogue, hunter, shaman(resto) all before and open to playing other classes and specs. Considering rogues are no longer being funded i would prob prefer a hunter or really anything.
    [*=1]What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) all of the above as all my other characters are horde and want to play alliance to help boost pop
    [*=1]Have you played in a twink bracket before? 19,29,39 all before and multiples in all bracked
    [*=1]Why do you need funding? Like i stated above because all my stuff is horde side
    [*=1]How can our funding help your twinking experience? It would be awesome to make the twink of ive always wanted and never got around too, not to mention the nostalgia of getting back into twinking again
    [*=1]How do you play your class? Very well, been playing since bc, i know my stoof
    [*=1]How do you contribute to your team? Always try to win by doing whatever it takes, helping my teammates, playing a less fun role to get it done
    [*=1]Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Possibly, well i have twinked in multiple brackets, been playing for years and am an elitist as far as knowing what im doing
    [*=1]What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Have always wanted to get back to twinking and was looking through old screen shots recently and so i started trolling around the internet at the twink forums and found this.
    [*=1]How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Just lurking around
    [*=1]Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? No but i can
    [*=1]Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Yes I can as soon as i update it, uninstalled game for a while and pretty sure my ui too.
    [*=1]What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I plan to donate my time, money, and any twink items i may still have lying around .
    [*=1]Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? None that still play
    [*=1]Is there anything else we should know about you? 22, work full time and travel for work so i can't always play but yeah
    [*=1]Do you have any questions for us? Nope

Users who are viewing this thread