US Project: GG Nineteen

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

It's only taking place in the US at the moment. Im sure Conq will try to get someone arranged for EU too eventually.

The logistics of that would be insane, the thread is tagged as US and EU because we are funding a lot of players from EU who created US accounts because of 19s activity.

The logistics of that would be insane, the thread is tagged as US and EU because we are funding a lot of players from EU who created US accounts because of 19s activity.

well its no problem for me to make a US account :)

1: Horde or Alliance
I mainly play Alliance ,but I would be willing to try either faction if it helps the community.

2: What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would like to receive funding for a balance druid. Over the years I have played many classes competitively, but I have never rolled a druid. And seeing
how they are very versatile, I think it would be interesting to play one. Don't worry I will NOT be rolling a feral.

3:What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I would mainly need gold/enchants as I have all of the Boa's and I will be able to get a lot of gear from quests and dungeons. I would just need some help acquiring enchants because I would like to play on Bleeding Hollow, as it is a center of twink activity. I do not have any characters on BH so I would need some gold for enchants, but it would be great to have a strong 19 community on one realm.

4:Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes I have played in the 19 bracket, f2p bracket, 29 bracket, 70 bracket, and 85 bracket. Twinking has been a very essential experience in my World of Warcraft career and some of the best memories I have are of twinking. I know a lot about twinking and feel as if I could be proactive in a twink guild.

5: Why do you need funding?
I would need funding as I would like to play on Bleeding Hollow, because of its large community. Once I get started, I would keep playing and help the community grow. If I can start playing the auction house I would also love to help fund more twinks and help the bracket grow.

6:How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Your funding can help my twinking experience as I would be able to roll a new character on a new realm. I do not have any characters or wealth on BH and it would be difficult to start a twink there without some help.

7:How do you play your class?
I play my class with objective in mind. I do not like to pad the charts, I like to win games. I utilize all of the abilities my class was given to help return flags, maximize burst, or increase damage and healing. I am a team player and I would like to think that I am efficient with my rotations.

8: How do you contribute to your team?
I contribute to my team by doing what is needed of me to win. If that means helping defend our FC, thn I will do that. I know a lot of the jumps in WSG and I use them to my advantage when playing.

9:Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
As of right now I do not PvP at 100, I don't really do anything at 100 to be honest. But I have PvP'd over the years and I know a lot of usefull skills, such as fake casting, juking, and how to coordinate burst. I played arena at 19 back when we had arena, before skirmishes, a long time ago.

10: What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
The people, I have played 19's since the start of my wow experience, sadly only 1 remains at 19 due to no activity and the others being leveled. But the people I have met over the years in twinking have been very interesting people. I still remember the old twinks like Patton, Judgejudy, Painaid, and Pizza's hunter. The memories I have made twinking have been a huge part of my Wow experience.

11: How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I found about this thread as I had heard some talk of a new funding project for twinks. I looked on TI and I found your awesome movement to help grow the community. It is a great idea and I hope it helps increase bracket activity.

12: Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I only have one 19 twink right now, a rogue, and I don't really play it. But I will add my battletag and armory to the twink network thread.

Here are some linked of my twink, and sadly, leveled twinks
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Duinraha/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Badhands/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Hõlybuck/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Meatlóaf/advanced

13:Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
20 Hpal UI
http://i.imgur.com/V5iVIOn.jpg

14: What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I have a lot of knowledge about tactics and abilities, I feel as if I could help a team in WSG. I also have experience playing at 19 over many roles, FC, healer, and DPS, this knowledge would help me succeed at any role in the Gulch.

15: Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I have been inactive for a VERY long time, and I was on Shattered Halls, which used to be Vengeance battlegroup, I am now on Korgath and the community is slim. But I would love to get back into it and start queing up again.

16: Is there anything else we should know about you?
I am a student and I have my Summers mostly free. This would allow competition in the twink cup and I could que almost every day. As of now I can que Friday and weekend nights.

17: Do you have any questions for us?
No questions but I would like to say that this is an AWESOME movement for the bracket. Even if I don't get funded I would love to get involved and make some donations. I might have some old BoE's in banks scattered across my account. I love what you guys are doing for the 19 bracket and I would love to join Bleeding Hollow as a balance druid.

Kind Regards,
Buckelf

Last edited by a moderator:

1. [*=1]Horde or Alliance?
Either faction works for me, but prefer horde for Blood Elf racial.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

Discipline priest because it's my favorite class to twink.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

All of the above, although gold isn't much of an issue as long as enchants are provided

Have you played in a twink bracket before?

I am currently active in the 29s bracket and dabbled in 19s during TBC and WotLK. I also played 70s during WotLK and Cataclysm.

Why do you need funding?

Although I do have many of my own twinks and a lot of gold, unfortunately none of it is on Bleeding Hollow. I would be making my first character on the server.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?

Funding would help by speeding up the process. If I were to make a brand new twink on BH, I'd either need to also level a higher toon to farm BoE's for myself or play the auction house.

How do you play your class?

I play disc quite offensively in the 29s bracket, though I'm not sure how the play style differs in the 19s bracket. I would need to play around a bit within the bracket to know for sure.

How do you contribute to your team?

Disc offers great utility, both offensively and defensively. Disc damage is on par with other pure DPS classes, but it also offers great shielding and heals.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

I am interested in "friendly" competition. I like to have a good competitive game, but at the same time I hate it when people get too competitive and try-hard. It's just a video game after all.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

I've always had interest in the bracket, but have been more involved in the f2p and 29s community in the past. The Twink Cup definitely made me want to check out the 19s bracket.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Pizza referred me to the thread via Hotted's stream on Twitch.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

Will be done after this post is submitted.
bvalks#1976

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

Default Blizzard UI

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

I've been twinking for a few years and love the whole twink community. I offer experience, loyalty and my awesome healing ability.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

N/A

Is there anything else we should know about you?

Personal info:
26 male from Canada. I play mostly evenings and weekends.

I realize that the bracket is gaining popularity due to the Twink Cup, but I'd just like to say that I'm very interested in staying part of the community once the tournament is over as well. My favorite part of the game is twinking and I'd love to be a part of the 19s community.

Do you have any questions for us?

21+ twinks funded!

We've gone threw quiet a bit of funds, we are having enormous success but we could really use more donations from the community, please get in contact with me if you have any ideas.

Last edited:
Horde or Alliance?
Either or it doesn't matter to me, I can make twinks on both depending on which faction needs more help at the time!
I'd prefer Rogue & Sub or Combat either or, because rogue was my first 19 twink back in vanilla / tbc. I had Meadow Ring of Eluding x2 AGM x2 Assas + Shadowfang w/ boots + hat w/ 12 dodge on both + shoulders. But then I quit in WoTLK and when I returned to the game I leveled as soon as I logged on by discovering Dranosh Blockade.. :< so I had taken a break from 19's until now! Also I already have a priest / warrior & druid in the making!
Gold & Gear would help immensely, at this point since my other twinks are putting me in a hole and are scattered about multiple realms. I don't necessarily need a guild but I would love the opportunity to participate and contribute as a guild member in anyway that I can!
I played 19's in Vanilla / TBC w/ Hook Line N Sinker & Malthoron Trader's Uninon? I think there name was. Always got paired up with them. Then I went on Hiatus in WoTLK... Played 70's in cata w/ my friends. got 2500 in 3s on 3 classes. ( 70 sucked though so that's not saying much.) Other than that nope!
Why do you need funding?
Because I'm really serious about coming back to 19's and I can't afford to fund 4-5 19s and I would really appreciate the opportunity to play with the community of Bleeding Hollow as a whole rather than just popping up besides them in battlegrounds!
It could greatly improve my quality of the twink life, As well as give me the opportunity to partake in something much bigger than myself but in a reach out program giving back to the entire community. *Plus it could make me a really serious pwner* ;>
Depends on which class I play since I main healers at end game, so I'm a very defensive and position perfect healer in arena, battleground wise I'm very team co-op. rather than a show boater only playing for himself. I'm very aggressive on dps classes but with extreme awareness. Never over extending always cautious & constantly pushing up. I peel for days on classes that can manage it. In my honest opinion I believe I'm a huge asset in arena & battlegrounds... but wow did that sound arrogant lmao. :x
On classes with the capabilities to peel, I'm constantly peeling off healers and slowing enemy combatants 80% of the game. On classes that can heal, I'm always in the back of group, keeping everyone else alive and on the offensive. Never over extending so I never put myself in harms way & I know when to peel off for FC's.
Competitive PvP is the only reason I still play this game to be honest.. & what qualifies me is that I've been competitive in this game since the beginning of competition on this game, I achieved Gladiator s1 s2 s9 s10 s11 s14 & s15 + Rank one s10 & s15. If that wouldn't qualify me then idk what would tbh...
The serenity the bracket held in burning crusade.. cut off from all the drama of raiding and arena, it was relaxing logging on at 6 in the morning grabbing an Arena Master before anyone else was awake, and queuing 2s skirms and Battlegrounds all day after you'd capped your 70s for the week. Plus it seems to have always been a steady bracket, in the face of all the mayhem that this game has become.
Mithx added me to battle tag and told me to come here and give this a shot.
I added my battletag to the 19 forum thread on wow forums, but not my armories because my twinks are still in the making atm, and I don't like to half ass anything I do..
http://i.imgur.com/K9XEA4p.jpg same UI for my 19s just less buttons :< & w/o my BG enemy team addon.
A fresh face, a never wavering loyalty and respect towards any and everyone who I come across. Kind and cooperative player w/ level 100's to help w/ Fishing tournament. Gurubashi farming and dungeon + quest help, gold & gear farming etc.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Most of my friends were recently banned for using honorbuddy to gear their 100's soooo no not really :< I am bringing 8 of my arena and rbg friends from end game to the bracket though in due time..
I recently made friends with Purj and Mithx though so yeah..
I'm 23 and very task oriented if you need something I can get it done for you. I'm always willing to go the extra mile for those who need it. Other than that I hope you take my application seriously and I look forward to possibly hearing from someone! Thank you.
I believe I have no questions for now, but if I may throw in a selfless plug... (Battletag: Sixo#1281 I'm looking for new friends in the 19 bracket so if anyone wants to add me! Feel free.)

Horde or Alliance? Alliance

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Arms warrior. Mainly because I played a 19 arms in BC and would love to do it again.

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) I need gloves and 2 ring enchants, glove reinforcements and other simple chants all others are covered.

Have you played in a twink bracket before? Yes, I played in the 19 bracket in BC, and 24 bracket for a while.

Why do you need funding? Well I need funding because it would be nice to be fully geared and do the best I can in BGs

How can our funding help your twinking experience? Help me smash in battlegrounds of course. Also make some new friends and help out the guild.

How do you play your class? I Mainly just roll with one of my friends and do as much work as possible
and try not to over extend. Sometimes I will stay on defense depending on the situation

How do you contribute to your team? I encourage them and don't complain.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am interested in competitive PvP I just
find it fun to play against other good people and see what it takes.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Well I saw people as i was leveling in battlegrounds and they just completely destroyed me and it made me want to do the same.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? I found it myself use to be apart of the community for a while in 24's

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? No I have not.

9ig1lz.png

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Fun, and another cool guy playing this bracket.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Good friends with doomchicken that's about it.

Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm a chill kicked back person.

Do you have any questions for us? nope :D

Horde or Alliance?
I have played both, currently playing horde but working on ally as well.

Combat rogue, Always played a rogue.

All three until I get my main transferred to my new server.

Yes, 19.

Why do you need funding?
I made a twink on the same server (darkspear) as my main so I could fund myself. But to my knowledge, there is very little twink activity on that server. I want to be able to compete against the best players in the bracket.

I want to able to play and compete with the best the bracket has to offer. If I get funded, it would save me the time/money of having to transfer my main, and would also allow me to jump into the experience the 19 bracket has to offer faster.

I have been pvping in the 19 bracket before you got xp from bgs.

I started playing wow again back in February and decided to make another twink. I searched the internet for guides as to what was viable with the new expansion. I stumble across this website and have once again gotten hooked on the competition of twinking.

I have been surfing the site for about a week now and noticed this thread was blowing up. I figured I would check it.

Yes

Imgur Not BiS but getting there

A willingness to learn and help the community grow. I can give time and effort as well as any graphics that need made (Sigs, Twitter heads, etc.). I really just to be a part of a community of individuals that share the same interest as me.

Not yet. But hopefully soon.

I'm 21, married and have a beautiful baby girl. If I'm not with them or working, I'm gaming.

Not that I can think of. I'm sure I will though lol.

HI all,
loving all the attention to the bracket and the increase in activity. To date GG 19 has funded in one way or another 35 lvl 19s . Loads more applications to process so please be patient, we WILL get to yours soon.
Id love a Enchanter on BH Horde to contact Searinglight from <Laughing Skull FTW> who has all the current twink enchants and would be willing to become our GO TO guy on the Faction. The further GG19s gold goes the more twinks we bring to the bracket.
Cheers

Horde or Alliance?

Alliance all the way! :D

I'd love to receive funding for Subtlety Rogue, mainly because I recently saw the "Project: GG Nineteen" whilst looking around for twinking guides etc and would love to be a part of it, although I am unable to purchase many items due to "Bleeding Hollow" not being my main server and have a lack of materials, gold etc.

Gold, Gear but more importantly a Guild :)

I have indeed, I played a 19 twink rogue back in Vanilla/BC and loved it but that character is long gone and would love to have another :)

Why do you need funding?

As mentioned before, I am unable to purchase any crucial gear/enchants due to not playing on "Bleeding Hollow" up until this point

I would have more of an impact in bgs/areas with better gear/enchants and would give me a fighting chance against other twinks with BiS gear :)

I play strategically and smart, depending on the current situation, I try to focus on the main priority (target)

Call outs, stick to the crucial parts of the map (e.g. guard flag carrier etc) and not play a solo game (going for kills etc)

Partly interested, I have a past experience with rated PvP and managed to climb to close to 2k rating during MoP Season 14 but am only interested if paired with committed player(s)

Once I stumbled upon this project, I instantly became interested in applying and becoming a part of the project, I love lower level PvP and have had past experience and would like to bring that back

I stumbled upon the twinkinfo website when looking around for some class twink guides & also heard a little bit about it from the youtuber/steamer "Sodapoppin" but had no interest until I found it myself :)

I shall add them here as well: (Toon in WiP during the application being sent)

Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Lilburd/

Battletag:
brdn#6486

I don't think this is necessary, I have the default UI, unless you are really interested in looking at my ablilty/hotkey setup

I am willing to help out any others in need, I will be around for bgs/arenas if any member should ask and needs a partner or more players

Not as of yet, but possibly in the near future :)

Yes, I am currently living in Australia, timezones may be off but I am able to work around them most of the time, also currently studying as well :)

Not as of this current point in time, I may in the future and am looking forward to your reply :)

Thanks for your time :D <3

1) Horde or Alliance?
I would be playing horde because I enjoy the racials, and Horde major citys.

2)What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would prefer to get funded to play a warrior, or warlock, but will honestly make whatever is needed. I've played wow since vanilla, and have played every class competitively in arena.

3)What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I would pretty much need everything. I am tired of level 100 pvp, and am deciding to dedicate all my time into twinking, and the community. All of my characters are on Darkspear, and im going to be packing up and starting fresh on Bleeding Hollow.

4)Have you played in a twink bracket before?
I played on and off in the 19 twink bracket in BC, and WotLK. I played a Hunter, Rogue, Mage, Warrior, and Druid.

5)Why do you need funding?
I need funding because I am uprooting, and moving to Bleeding Hollow to be a member of the awesome community.

6)How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Your funding can help my twink experience by giving me the opportunity to play with all of you guys on bleeding hollow, as well as all of the cool events, and scrims that are put on.

7)How do you play your class?
Honestly I play my class risky, but I play my class to win the game. I am a team player and dont argue with the group leaders strategy.

8)How do you contribute to your team?
Constantly being vocal with call outs, as well as listening to the leaders strategy, and not straying from them.

9)Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes. I played competitive PVP throughout my whole wow experience starting with arena in BC-WOD, and have been Gladiator multiple seasons.

10)What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I've always been interested, and have even played in the 19 bracket back in the day, but what arena has become at max level just isn't cutting it anymore, and I need a change.

11)How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I've known about twinkinfo, and the community for years, so I cant really remember how I found this site.

12)Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
No I have not, but Ill add it here - Pierce#1463

13)Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Don't really think its neccesary, but I have default ui with interruptbar, and bgtargets as my only add ons, and everything is keybound.

14)What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
I have dedication, time, and a good attitude. I'm easy to get along with, and I like to think i'm a competent player, so I think I'm enjoyable to play with lol.

15)Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Nope.

16)Is there anything else we should know about you?
I'm currently a junior in college on summer vacation, so I have loads of free time :p

Nope!

I'd just like to state for the record. That I was one of the chosen people to be funded by the unbelievably kind and generous network of people known as GG Nineteen!! Within 10-20 minutes of my application I was notified that I had been selected for this wonderful opportunity and was contacted by Nudge/Drugs. Who IMMEDIATELY got me started on a level 1 on Bleeding Hollow! About 8 hours later. I am now full BiS Rdruid FC minus Fishing helmet / AGM's. They were willing to go the extra mile to help me farm my pouch rep, bought me numerous enchants, and supplied me with the BiS BoE's for my class & spec. These guys go above and beyond to get things done, everyone was very kind and helpful and you can tell they really enjoy doing this. I can honestly say they exceeded any and all expectations that I may or may not have had, and I am proud to have been selected!
Thanks guys of <Laughing Skull FTW> & GG Nineteen!

Horde or Alliance?

Horde on Bleeding Hollow

What class and why?

Already in the process of getting the basic gear for a mistweaver seeing it's the only class I have never really played for an extended period of time.

What do you need?

In need of some boe's and some gold for enchants, trying to farm it up but some of the current AH pricings are ridiculous on stuff like shadowfang/defias gear.

Have you played in the twink bracket before?

I've played in various twink brackets since 2006 when I was first introduced to WoW. It started off with level 19's in vanilla on Darkspear in a guild called "the lollipop guild" (all gnome twinks). Transitioned to stuff like 29/39 twinks during The Burning Crusade, and f2p during MoP and WoD, including some 29 twinking these past few months of Warlords.

Why do you need funding?

Just re-subbed after about two months of being unsubscribed, mainly due in part to level 100 arena's being almost no fun in their current state. I'm looking for funding because I'm super low on gold, somewhat strapped for time (currently working three jobs), but still looking to compete in the tournament come July when work eases up.

How can our funding help your experience?

Well, in short, less time doing the boring stuff like grinding for gold or endless amounts of SFK runs, and more time spent honing my skills in WSG and prepping for the tournament.

I've been interested in competitive PvP since TBC when I first got challenger season 1 and duelist season 2. I took a break for college from mid wrath up until WoD, but recently broke 2k in arena's and about 1900 in RBG's. Although, I have stopped as of late due to a majority of my PvP partners un-subbing and going MIA. Thus why I'm looking for other avenues for competitive PvP, aka 19's.

How do you play your class/how do you contribute to your team?

I attempt to play my class to the best of my abilities, while trying to help my team in the process. I often time find myself researching the best gear, strategies, or techniques for improvement when I'm not playing WoW itself.

In reality, I believe I try and play my class in a selfless way, or in a way that would best benefit the team as a whole, not thinking about my kb/dmg but more or less conjuring up ways in which we can sneak in a victory.

As far as contributing, I try and be a team player and try not to ever rage about anything, also being there whenever anyone needs something (gold/dungeon runs).

What sparked your interest in the 19 bracket?

I've always been interested in the 19's, as it was the first bracket I ever twinked in. I've been apart of Twinkinfo since about 2011/2012 (i forget the exact date), and with the tournament coming up and my friends wanting to assemble a team, I thought what a perfect time to hop back into it.

What do you you have to offer to the 19 community?

I'm always here, whether it be advice, gold, runs, or just someone to play some bg's with. I like to think I have a generally positive attitude that could benefit the community as a whole (in the most humble way). Also, I like to think I'm pretty funny sometimes.

How did you find out?

Through TI, usually on here sporadically throughout the day.

Have you added your battletag/armory?

My battletag is yungbase#1981, and will add it after I finish this application.

Screenshot of your UI?

http://i.imgur.com/1pXyQby.jpg

Anything else we should know about you?

Currently work as a full time SAT tutor, so if any of you need homework help hit me up lol.

Have you played in a twink bracket before, on what server/faction/bracket
Yes, across many servers. Most 19's. Horde & Alliance

Why do you need funding?
I do not need

Knowledge and experience funding is what i would want.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
Any we need

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
Both, Im on Bleeding Hollow and others.

I am interested, Teamwork. Ive always been. In RL and WOW.

Ive been looking for a while. Ive read BIS and TI for years.

How did you find out about this thread?
TI.

*Do you intend to join a guild, if so; do you know which one?
Whom ever could use me.

*What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community
I am an twink player, committed to improving and helping my team grow. And i can help fund others as well.

Users who are viewing this thread