Post your 6.0.2 info here!

I don't know what is considered an old or new account but I was able to create and play a Pandaren monk today.
I have a Wow1 account (frozen paid account at level 45) and a Wow2 account (F2P)
My Rogue's health went from 17xx to 20xx.
Haven't checked out new battlegrounds yet since I figured 29's will kick my arse.
First thing I did was go to the barbershop for a new face and hairstyle. :)

I was having problems with the patch. So to avoid any and all problems I uninstalled WOW, deleted all leftover related files and folders, restart, then re-installed the program. No problems after that.

This is true, I couldn't make a monk on my EU account ;c

I recently checked my main account and was able to create a monk.

When 6.0 hit I wasn't able to.

I think it has something to do with blizzard updating peoples accounts. It's just gonna take time for them to get to you.

you actually need to add them one by one? i thought they planned to add them automatically (especially for the items you once had and deleted, cause your bags were full all the time, especially while leveling).

Most toys associated with a completed quest are learned automatically (but not all of them). Other toys from drops, etc are not learned automatically and you have to find them in your bags to add them to your box.

Also I think you have to log in each character once to get quest-related toys added.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many, many, many different and inventive ways to conquer the Timeless Isle, if you want to acquire every single rare item you can on your f2p I would suggest talking to Somfas, he is I think still the only 24 to every successfully kill every single rare on Timeless Isle, as well as getting most of the unique items and toys. There are a few very cool taxi bird tricks and ways to get around the isle, and since I also spent the majority of my time in 5.4 taking ques on that isle and going through it, feel free to PM me for info if your stuck with anything in particular.

Happy hunting,
P

Discovered the grandfathered +healing to weapon (with the bright glow) is not downscaling - gives +43 spell power at level 29. Also +15 spirit to chest is not downscaling.

my f2p addon is not working, i'm sure someone has posted something somewhere but can anyone tell me how to get it working again?

esit: Nvm, just had to choose "Load Old Addons" option

They need to double crit damage.

Everything feels so flat. It's just spam 1 ability until 5 people can mob 1. It needs some burst and it will be perfect.

Seen another way though, we got used to how overly bursty MoP was, and lessening that burst makes the game more tactical. No one really enjoys getting one-shot. I remember they said they intended on slowing combat down so that tactics meant more.

Dungeons seem to be bugged. Yesterday I played WC and BFD and mobs are broken. The troggs in ironbind excavation site in loch modan are also bugged.

I really gotta get back to checking things out on the forums and in patch notes. Thought I'd toodle on over to BFD and snoop around in there by myself. Regular mobs outside of instance hitting for over 1000 on my rshammy. Once I got in the dungeon via dungeon finder, our group had a pretty rough go with the bonus bosses. Actually had to pay attention to boss abilities. Also the rogues in there hit really hard. Anyway everyone else probably already knows this. It's nice to have some "challenging" dungeons again, though I can imagine the frustration that is going to occur with new-ish green gear tanks.

edit: Ah, it was a bug. Was fun while it lasted for the challenge. 3500 hp tank getting 2 shotted quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread