Post your 6.0.2 info here!

good lord, you're like my wife. what are you talking about? are you saying that the stamina enchant doesn't have an affect on your toon? I made a comment saying that there's several temporary buffs that don't appear to actually have any effect on a toon and i'm wondering if its because its an off-spec stat.

you make a comment saying 'bracer enchant' and now you linked the enchant.

what about that enchant applies to my comment?

who are you talking about and how does that apply to me?
wait...that last question was for my wife.

good lord, you're like my wife. what are you talking about? are you saying that the stamina enchant doesn't have an affect on your toon? I made a comment saying that there's several temporary buffs that don't appear to actually have any effect on a toon and i'm wondering if its because its an off-spec stat.

you make a comment saying 'bracer enchant' and now you linked the enchant.

what about that enchant applies to my comment?

who are you talking about and how does that apply to me?
wait...that last question was for my wife.

I am saying that scroll of int isn't the only thing not working. stamina enchant on bracers has no effect what so ever.

Thanks for the feedback chaps. Damn, was hoping to dual wield Gargoyle Bite's in the hope the bonus armour may make me live a bit longer (through damage limitation rather than having a larger health pool).

On the other hand then, do healers get no armour benefits - for example is my armoury correct when it shows my resto shaman having 0 armour? Last patch, (unless I've gone mad) I'm sure armoury showed armour providing some damage reduction.

Thanks for the feedback chaps. Damn, was hoping to dual wield Gargoyle Bite's in the hope the bonus armour may make me live a bit longer (through damage limitation rather than having a larger health pool).

On the other hand then, do healers get no armour benefits - for example is my armoury correct when it shows my resto shaman having 0 armour? Last patch, (unless I've gone mad) I'm sure armoury showed armour providing some damage reduction.

The armory doesn't and hasnt shown accurately what enchants are "adding" for an expansion or 2. You're better off checking in game. Although i can tell you that it looks like all non tank specs receive 0 benefit from armor kits, armor scrolls.

The armory doesn't and hasnt shown accurately what enchants are "adding" for an expansion or 2. You're better off checking in game. Although i can tell you that it looks like all non tank specs receive 0 benefit from armor kits, armor scrolls.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dunno if someone have said this yet but WSG flag caps don't grant rep anymore. Hopefully it's just a bug and be fixed asap.

The fire resistance mace currently reduces fire damage taken by 25% or 30%. Half the times for 25% and half the times for 30%.
Reminder: Chaos Bolt is a shadow spell.

My favorite part about 6.0 is seeing all the familiar faces, and seeing a lot of the brackets veterans that I haven't seen in forever.

Also I personally prefer the balance of 20-29 in comparison to 20-24.

It's nice being able to appreciate the small things. (Like not getting globaled by a single spell).

Really loving the patch, and most the 29's are pretty chill, so not much to complain about. :)

Decided to go full F2P, and start a trial on a non linked account.

Should be fun, but what to roll? I know Warrior is good, but I'm sooo burned out of warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread