Post your 6.0.2 info here!

maybe any1 tell it befor, i'm to lazy for search...
the pandaria noudel soup u can use in low lvl, u can buy 5 and give u a 1h buff.
6 streng or 6 int or 6 agi.

sorry but wowhead doesn't give any result when i write "pandaria noudel soup", and I know that there are craploads of different noodles sold by MoP vendors.

sorry but wowhead doesn't give any result when i write "pandaria noudel soup", and I know that there are craploads of different noodles sold by MoP vendors.

While waiting for DMF to pop, MW Monks can make due with Novice's Staff - Item - World of Warcraft, which although isn't BiS, actually pretty close.

Another interesting thing I didn't know is the Monk-only vendor consumables. Brewmaster Chang sells Novice's Serpent Brew - Item - World of Warcraft and Novice's Tiger Brew - Item - World of Warcraft, both of which provide an insane stat boost Well Fed buff for 60 minutes.

So far I really like the healing throughput of my MW Monk, but it's survivability vs all the ferals and rogues is complete trash. With a trinket I'd be able to survive a bit more, but once that cd is spent it's pretty much game over.

this?

jesus^^
i talk about the buff food
from profession..cocking..soup to go..every1 can klick the vendor and buy a 5 stack buff food

Hey there,

I confirm that Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup works for f2ps and gives 10 agi OR str OR int with scaling in battlegrounds.

I haven't tried it in tank spec, it should give a stam buff, not sure about the value of the stam buff because it used to give more stam than agi/str/int for 90s tanks.

ßabydol

Hey there,

I confirm that Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup works for f2ps and gives 10 agi OR str OR int with scaling in battlegrounds.

I haven't tried it in tank spec, it should give a stam buff, not sure about the value of the stam buff because it used to give more stam than agi/str/int for 90s tanks.

ßabydol
Yes, tank specs will get stamina.

You might beable to get the strength buff, then respec. Haven't done it in awhile, might not beable to anymore.

How is this best used? e.g. could macro it to get the proc and switch with heirloom. other ideas?

You can macro a weapon swap. I'd have Strike in your MH. Once it procs macro /equip Weaponname should be enough. You can specify slots in the macro but it should default to your MH which is what you want. Swap to Bloodied Arcanite Reaper - Item - World of Warcraft. Not sure if it can proc twice?... might be worth looking into if you're a Fury.

You can macro a weapon swap. I'd have Strike in your MH. Once it procs macro /equip Weaponname should be enough. You can specify slots in the macro but it should default to your MH which is what you want. Swap to Bloodied Arcanite Reaper - Item - World of Warcraft. Not sure if it can proc twice?... might be worth looking into if you're a Fury.

Old and I haven't gotten around to testing it twice.

It's worthwhile if you're Ret (maybe) or Fury (almost definitely).

Arms gets essentially no benefit from it. In fact, by swapping it out and reducing your strength, your DoT ticks instantaneously become weaker.

Old and I haven't gotten around to testing it twice.

It's worthwhile if you're Ret (maybe) or Fury (almost definitely).

Arms gets essentially no benefit from it. In fact, by swapping it out and reducing your strength, your DoT ticks instantaneously become weaker.

Oh yea they don't snapshot anymore huh? I think I do remember reading that...

Wow interesting... Still not worth the 10% armor pen for Mortal Strike - Spell - World of Warcraft or Heroic Strike - Spell - World of Warcraft or Execute - Spell - World of Warcraft ?

30 seconds is a good chunk of time. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6909/strike-of-the-hydra

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yea they don't snapshot anymore huh? I think I do remember reading that...

Wow interesting... Still not worth the 10% armor pen for Mortal Strike - Spell - World of Warcraft or Heroic Strike - Spell - World of Warcraft or Execute - Spell - World of Warcraft ?

30 seconds is a good chunk of time. Strike of the Hydra - Item - World of Warcraft

Well it's not going to be worth it if the instantaneous damage of your DoTs is decreased. Your armor-effected abilities are pretty minimal in your overall DPS as Arms (since Rend is a bleed, which aren't affected by resistances).

Mortal Strike is more about the debuff - it's a supplement to Rend that helps get a target to Execute range. It wouldn't hurt to increase the damage by 10%, but it certainly isn't necessary when the base damage and debuff are more than adequate now. Execute doesn't really need armor pen either, because if you're low enough to get executed by a geared Arms warrior...well... you're not coming back from that.

Also, Heroic Strike is for Prot only now :( Mortal Strike replaces it for Arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread