Paid Character services on a F2P very possible.

I just downgraded my account, proof:
View attachment 2747

using this tactic:

i opened a ticket:

Dear blizzard,

Yesterday my friend gave me a game code for the wow Battle Chest for my birthday. For some reasen something went wrong with the payment, however he did get the code. I entered the code and everything went fine. But this morning I was locked out of my account, because the payment was incorrect or something. Now i can't log into my account anymore. My question is: Can you downgrade my account to the starter edition again so i can buy the game myself?

I hope you can downgrade my account since I put a lot of effort in my account and in my opinion i didn't actually do something wrong.

answer:

Greetings,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue :) As you request I've unlocked your account now and you should have no issues in performing an upgrade as you see fit.

Regards,

Interesting. I asked someone earlier, can you use auction houses or mail or any other typical "p2p features"

Also, what is your SS showing? I don't see anything out of the ordinary but maybe i missed it.

there is still a risk, ofc all illegal wow services have a special succes rate, thats all i said mr butthurt

You just got proven wrong once again. Now leave this thread before you embarass yourself even more.

Interesting. I asked someone earlier, can you use auction houses or mail or any other typical "p2p features"
Also, what is your SS showing? I don't see anything out of the ordinary but maybe i missed it.

Can't use AH or mail, can join guilds and xfer/server transfer.

It shows he has two argas, aka he faction changed.

You just got proven wrong once again. Now leave this thread before you embarass yourself even more.

Can't use AH or mail, can join guilds and xfer/server transfer.

It shows he has two argas, aka he faction changed.

also eyepatch

I see, so you could potentially join a guild and buy looms+ enchants? Is trading unlocked? Also, are they refunding your cash?

in theory yes but no probably not. trading is not unlocked making #1 hard. I would assume not.

Attachments

• uttiamfg.jpg
    uttiamfg.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 104
Well that's pretty cool. It's too bad they don't just let you spend money if you want. You think they would, seeing how any money coming in would be a good thing. Especially with subs plummeting the way they have been for a few years now. Anyone tried buying one of the transmog helms yet?

Well that's pretty cool. It's too bad they don't just let you spend money if you want. You think they would, seeing how any money coming in would be a good thing. Especially with subs plummeting the way they have been for a few years now. Anyone tried buying one of the transmog helms yet?
Maybe if they end up catching us we can just explain to them that we want them to take our money! >.>

Sooner or later. they'll wise up. They are adding a cash shop in 5.4 so it's already starting to happen. I bet we'll see more payment options next expansion.
That cash shop looks criminal, I think the you can instantly buy anything from the blizzard store via that feature without having to confirm credit card details as usual (the 12 year olds are going to upset some parents).

if you knew these severs you'd know it's just stating facts. nothing to do with QQ.

no, you're wrong as usual. i couldn't careless about this (and the method in my sig i will actually help any f2p do. not you though cuz Ahole and stuff). what i find unbelievable is the f2p mentality, ( well 80% of them) mention a 9stam to wrist chant, they're lighting the fire to throw you on. mention fraud and it's cool.

f2p A: imma make a p2p and pimp it out...

f2pB: omg noob! you're the cancer of our bracket. gtfo!

f2pB: imma go defraud blizz and pimp my self out for free.

f2pC: omg bro, you're a genius. let me know if it works...

If ur so careless, why come here and QQ about it?
U shouldnt help them do it in my opnion, ur only doing that so u can call f2ps 24s wannabe, i guess.

That cash shop looks criminal, I think the you can instantly buy anything from the blizzard store via that feature without having to confirm credit card details as usual (the 12 year olds are going to upset some parents).

Haha wow that's crazy. Not to mention the prices of the items in the shop, overpriced like crazy imo. I'd still like the option to use it on my starter account though.

I just downgraded my account, proof:
View attachment 2747

using this tactic:

i opened a ticket:

Dear blizzard,

Yesterday my friend gave me a game code for the wow Battle Chest for my birthday. For some reasen something went wrong with the payment, however he did get the code. I entered the code and everything went fine. But this morning I was locked out of my account, because the payment was incorrect or something. Now i can't log into my account anymore. My question is: Can you downgrade my account to the starter edition again so i can buy the game myself?

I hope you can downgrade my account since I put a lot of effort in my account and in my opinion i didn't actually do something wrong.

answer:

Greetings,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue :) As you request I've unlocked your account now and you should have no issues in performing an upgrade as you see fit.

Regards,

dont u have to pay for faction transfer?

dont u have to pay for faction transfer?

Yes, indeed. But however it was aperfect solution for me since i bought 25€ credits for my account 2 years ago -.- and they wouldn't refund them. Yes that was stupid

Users who are viewing this thread