Paid Character services on a F2P very possible.

Nono.
1) I had 20 twink at Starter Edition account.
2) I used fake key and got Battle.chest, but it wasnt added to Starter Edition, it was added as new WoW2 account.
3) I called support and they transfered 20 twink to fake WoW2 Battle.chest.
4) Starter Edition account is locked now. Battle.Chest is playable even after 29 hours.

So the question - how long does it take for you to get your account locked and get downgraded to starter edition again?

You're not going to like this answer.

Accounts never get downgraded to starter editions. If you upgrade a starter edition, and the upgrade fails, the account will get reverted to its original starter edition status.

What happened with you was you did something wrong and ended up opening a new WoW account, just like Joe Person on the street, and then transferred your F2P character onto it. This new account will never be reverted to starter edition, because it was never a starter edition to begin with.

Plus, once they do catch the invalidity of the payment, they'll likely lock that account as well, thus you will have lost that character for good. Unless you start paying a legitimate $15/mo, that is.

And hey, if for whatever reason they don't catch the invalid transaction, then congratulations sir, you've just succeeded in defrauding Blizzard out of the cost of their product plus a month of game time. Live it up, brother, you've "earned" it! Might as well enjoy your character while you still can, before you'll have to say goodbye to it for good!

Let this be an object lesson to the rest of you, for trying to swindle a company out of payment for their product. What happened here is tantamount to going through all the risk of shoplifting, only to find that you've swiped a display-only box. Sucks to be you, but you rolled the dice and took your chances.

Nono.
1) I had 20 twink at Starter Edition account.
2) I used fake key and got Battle.chest, but it wasnt added to Starter Edition, it was added as new WoW2 account.
3) I called support and they transfered 20 twink to fake WoW2 Battle.chest.
4) Starter Edition account is locked now. Battle.Chest is playable even after 29 hours.

So the question - how long does it take for you to get your account locked and get downgraded to starter edition again?

serves you right

the only thing u can do is to ask to revert the transfer, nothing will change u lost 25 bucks but thats bout it.

sooo please play end game, get like 2k in 2s and come back to me, otherwise whatever you say is classifed as bullshit as you havent played passed 20 and yet you feel the need to accuse me of "lol playing 24s cause its easy".

Reply to said. You sad act.

lol

There are no other codes?

Users who are viewing this thread