Paid Character services on a F2P very possible.

Razzerz

loco 'till the lights out
READ IN FULL BEFORE BEING A GREEDY FUCKER. THANKS <3

YOU HAVE TO SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY ON THE TRANSFER

FACTION CHANGE £20 - €25
SERVER CHANGE £15 - €20
NAME CHANGE £6 - €12

Hello, Please read in full before taking codes.

With this untested method you should be able to get paid services on your F2P account for the duration of 24 hours -

These codes are purchased with fake information, not stolen information before any cries about that, once the payment fails to clear the battlechest is automatically removed from your account, blizzard do not contact you at all, there is no risk of a ban.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please follow step by step

1. Logon to battle net and select your F2P account
2. Upgrade your account using one of the keys I posted below
3. Pay for your character service on your F2P character
4. Complete the character service once available.
5.Logon to the character once service is complete
6. STAY OFF the account until the battlechest is removed from the account takes around 24 hours, once it is removed it you will go back to trial

This morning, someone who used this messaged me and told me their account got locked, so I called Blizzard on their behalf, and I told the guy on the phone, "a friend gave me the key to upgrade my account and now my account is locked" When he says, whats happened is there has been a payment issue ask him if he can downgrade it back to a trial account until you can buy the full version yourself. I got put on hold for 2 minutes and he came back and told me he has unlocked the account and their was a payment issue with the code, so if this happens to you call blizzard on skype on with the UK ext with is 44 08000288246

The keys below will be removed after 24 hours so don't be a greedy fucker and take the codes thinking you can use them for other things, if you do you are a complete retard, because they are not going to work for you.

I hope this works out well for someone wanting to have some sort of paid character service on their F2P, good luck! :)

Please post below if this works for you.

NEW CODES

24866T8GVZH67JR9BY478FXW4H

28GXVXYMDM6EVVEER77FRYP6WF

2RJEK96YCGPX976Z9VVCBR4WZX

29CBKHXNH29NKGBNF4FMGFP244

7BV764GK8GPYBPJB87J29BCDFM

JVMFC8GK62EJP74V8RYGN6VM76

V8PHKTDEBBYPJHJPCDPHFY6EFT

WNT8797GJ4PHFMRE4M9YN46MJW

HGPHMT6ZDJCB96PTRJCZ6M6KYR

PGMXB89W8HPMTJD8FTXBD8H48X

VJ9HGWEH6DH6JD6JM2RM4K9D27

XENVF6HKDGT9R4WH69PVBT9N4H

Z2ZY87NM6VY2FZMWXV4E8K62P7

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I think I have 1 person ready to test this if they add me on skype, If it works I will post here then start offering it as a paid service, but free for the first 5 people, something like that.

the way I do it is, I have a way to get a battle-chest with fake payment info sort of what the chinese do with RAF gametime, in which you can upgrade your F2P with, once it is upgraded you pay for the paid character services and complete it within 24 hours, after 24 hours has passed the payment for the battlechest will fail and you will go back to F2P, I have not tested this yet so I am unsure if it will work I don't have money to try it myself right now, I don't know what the worse case senario would be but I can 100% guarentee it will go back to a F2P acc as soon as the payment fails, and theres no chance of getting banned so don't worry about that.

Thats how it works in a nutshell if you are interested hit me up and ill give you a key, I would like you to report back if it works or not.

the way I do it is, I have a way to get a battle-chest with fake payment info sort of what the chinese do with RAF gametime, in which you can upgrade your F2P with, once it is upgraded you pay for the paid character services and complete it within 24 hours, after 24 hours has passed the payment for the battlechest will fail and you will go back to F2P

Boii and they call ppl with p2p things bad...

Boii and they call ppl with p2p things bad...
I don't understand how you think this has anything to do with being bad, the fact that the first thing you comment on is talking someone bad shows how retarded you actually are.

I... am not sure what I feel about it.
1. It's definetely not pure, because it involves paying for the service.
2. Not tested
On the other hand:
1. No GM tricking
2. No non-f2p items - you can for example transfer to alliance for eyepatch, or change to blood elf for +1 stamina (ARGH I WANT THIS SO BAD :( ) or 2nd argas.
3. Even if you do it, you don't have to get PvP advantage. Cooking recipes, Quests done achievements (1k would be possible), or just you rolled on dead server and want to meet F2P friends?

I'd say this: I have no problem with this, until someone gets hurt. Thanks for [MENTION=15341]Razzer[/MENTION]s for posting it, and I must make my mind if I want to use it (will check on other acc first).

If you are going to "test" this, test it on a brand new trial account, not one you've invested lots of your time into. It sounds pretty sketchy to me.
The only thing I can think will go wrong is either it not working all together or is the character you paid service on locking after the battle chest is removed

guys there's 10 codes there all it needs is someone to test it on something small like a name change

That is after my account being downgraded after the payment failed.

7oDdw6Y.png

Me being over the starter cap

Users who are viewing this thread