OMG Darkmoon faire is AWESOME :)

The arena is possible to get on a low pop realm if you have bunch of 85 friends to protect you at like 3 or 6am.

The big barrier to it is the 1 week per month that DMF is active, focuses everyones attention on the arena for a short amount of time, if it was always there it would be so much easier to get as 95% of the population would get bored of it after a month or so, with its current model it will bring back people every time its in town.

Oh well, gl achievement hunters
<

The big barrier to it is the 1 week per month that DMF is active, focuses everyones attention on the arena for a short amount of time

My point exactly. However this brought up a thought, it's possible that during the DMF since it has it's own arena and trinket to loot for 85's or soon to be 85's, it might reduce the number of higher level toons trying for the AGM, if even for only 1 week per month.

idk what all you guys are talking about, but the epics require a level,

its the same lvl you need to wear the real piece

so no ew twink gear

[Illustrious Grand Master Cook] is able on level 1 now since darkmoon faire
<
!!!!! got cooking 500 now so 25 skills left

idk what all you guys are talking about, but the epics require a level,

its the same lvl you need to wear the real piece

so no ew twink gear

So you've personally checked all pieces live on US servers since it hasn't launched yet? Even on PTR they had level req of 1, just Wowhead's guide shows the old level req for that gear.

They all do have a level req.

And there are no new boas, but you can purchase the existing ones.

So you've personally checked all pieces live on US servers since it hasn't launched yet? Even on PTR they had level req of 1, just Wowhead's guide shows the old level req for that gear.

That got changed on the PTR ... they all had the regular level requirement to get them that you could normally. However, I didn't think it was a big deal because I was kind of assuming that since they don't have a class requirement, you could purchase them on your main, xmorg you boa gear, and send it to your lvl1?

That got changed on the PTR ... they all had the regular level requirement to get them that you could normally. However, I didn't think it was a big deal because I was kind of assuming that since they don't have a class requirement, you could purchase them on your main, xmorg you boa gear, and send it to your lvl1?

Ah and bummer was hoping Blizz gave us lowbies some love. But I guess some achievements and non-combat pets IS some love, + the ability to get BOA's without having a highbie is nice.

Everyone gets Come One, Come All as soon as you click the portal.

Got Blastenheimer Bellseye at 12:14am
<
I was first on Realm Horde side to get it.

Got Quick Shot at 12:28am

Got Step Right Up also

Fished up Sea Pony already too
<
I was first on Realm Horde side to fish it up.

Shipwreck Debris = FISH THIS SHIT, I got cata shit from every crate, Pyrite/Obsidium Ore, Embersilk Cloth, Meat for cata cooking patts, Herbs, Pots, Flasks, Darkmoon Firewater!! (8AP at level 10).

Replica Armor = Yes level requirement (sad Twinkies) for a cost of 55/75 Tickets.

BOA's = 110 Tickets for 1H/Chest/Shoulders, 130 Tickets for Trinkets, 160 Tickets for 2H

Deathmatch Pavillion = Every 3rd hour just like for the AGM (last man standing type of event).

*Bring 5 Flour with you to the fair.

There is a portal on the dock to Mulgore and I assume the Alliance version.

Pony is definitely a no go for I'm gonna guess sub 20 and without basic riding skill. I get the error "You can't use that here".

Alright even while writing this bit here I completed the first day in under 1 hour at 10 (minus going and killing 250 things that give experience or honor for the 10 tickets, and shooting the fireworks off in the cities). This came to a grand total of 25 tickets 32 tickets [I didn't see the First Aid/Skinning guy] the first day (yes they're still soulbound) as well as +5 Eng, +5 Cooking, 5 Fishing, 5 First Aid, 5 Skinning (though I'm maxed on all). I figured out how you gain tickets faster. You have to be level 15+ and do 5mans/BGs with Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide in your bag (buy it the first chick at the fair entrance). This allows drops to start quests that award 10 tickets each. Also found out the new AGM type trinket is pretty much a no-go for anyone not capable of killing an 85. Why, because YOU have to be the last player alive in the cage to get the achievement and loot the chest, Horde/Alliance doesn't matter it's FFA.

how'd you get 25 ... I only got 19 ... and how'd you get 10 cooking? i only got 5

how'd you get 25 ... I only got 19 ... and how'd you get 10 cooking? i only got 5

Sorry I keep finding more quests, now it's 32 tickets (not all from only the dailies, includes the 250 kills quest) first day and +5 for all 5 professions that a 10 can have.

Guys, I just did Test your strength... it says u gotta pick up the field guide.. which is : Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide.. it tells u that u gotta go to BGs/hcs/raids to kill those 250, but for lvl 1s atleast, it works to just head over to Northshire valley and kill lvl 1s xD They might fix it tho, as it says that u gotta do it somewhere else, so get those 10 tickets while u can
<

For the guide talk to this NPC right outside the portal in Elwynn :

thisnpc.jpg

I got my 250/250 in about 20 mins... I was in elwynn forest itself the first 5mins tho
<

250250l.jpg

Hope it helped
<

so level 1s cant get [I Was Promised a Pony] and for the arena once you need max 5 or 6 85ers that wanna help you but you cant make raid on level 1
<
!!! Tryed the achie last night but some guild done it with 10 people :/ and im on some really really dead server:p

Users who are viewing this thread