OMG Darkmoon faire is AWESOME :)

Very nice! Lets just hope they dont fix it
<

Although the gear doesn't have stats, as of the PTR the epic gear has alot more armour (New BiS Legs, Gloves, Belt and Bracers) along with the Chest Slots having an item level of 60 (hopefully our new Formal Dangui?).

If nothing changes would this allow chest to have wrath chants back (10 Stats, 15 resil etc)

Bracers - 50 AP if they are ilevel 60?

Gloves - 20 Agility if they are ilevel 60?

if this would happen, i would go back to level 1 twinking and own level 30 chars with my full wotlk enchatned gear

what are the new BOA's at the faire?

Wow, very nice screenshots. I want more haha
<

Im begining to like the smell of this patch for lvl 1 twinking
<

atm, they are enchantable

Although the gear doesn't have stats, as of the PTR the epic gear has alot more armour (New BiS Legs, Gloves, Belt and Bracers) along with the Chest Slots having an item level of 60 (hopefully our new Formal Dangui?).

If nothing changes would this allow chest to have wrath chants back (10 Stats, 15 resil etc)

Bracers - 50 AP if they are ilevel 60?

Gloves - 20 Agility if they are ilevel 60?

I'll laugh really hard if Blizzard doesn't fix this ^^, But we can hope ...

I can't remember where I read this, but I know I had seen that the replica items will have level requirements on them the same as what you needed to get them in the first place.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/items=4?filter=na=replica#0+3+4+8+1 If you click sort by req, you'll see some already have their designations on them. I'm assuming they'll all be fixed soon on the PTR...but here's hoping
<

I think the big thing for twinks is the +5 to profession quests ... could a lvl19 get 525 (or a sneaky level 1) engineering?

You have to have the prof to get the quest. It's just like the cooking and fishing quests that give skillups. The quests won't give you more skill than you can currently get, it just makes leveling the profs easier.

so I'm stuck at 75 eng
<
i did get the quest on my lvl1 on the ptr though...

for me I think the coolest part is the actual getting to the faire. it's SO EASY. Here is an NPC standing next to the stormwind trade district auction house. you just talk to her and pay 25 copper to be ported directly to the island:

WoWScrnShot_110611_190630-1.jpg

just found the NPC who gives you the jubling, and she still has the dialog about the frog and the Dark Iron Ale, so this one isn't going away. Still looking for the little girl who runs around and sells the other two frogs though. >_<

as far as stuff for 10s that someone was asking about, there is a fishable seahorse pet in the water here that is FUCKING AWESOME but it's bop so us lvl 1s can't get it.
<
((((

WoWScrnShot_110611_195244.jpg

sorry for blurry image, i haven't used photobucket in forever and it's resizing controls suck

EDIT: totally found frog selling girl
<

EDIT 2: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when you die in the death match cage, that you have to click on for entry, you CANNOT get back in as a ghost. this is going to make it very hard to low levels to get the achieve for looting the chest, since you can't be sneaky.
<

I just thought about the enchants and then i rememberd: Those enchants have a level requierement or? so it will give us nothing out of good locking gear and tons of armor

I just thought about the enchants and then i rememberd: Those enchants have a level requierement or? so it will give us nothing out of good locking gear and tons of armor

not all of them do

Users who are viewing this thread