OMG Darkmoon faire is AWESOME :)

Alright finally got a Mage to do their job (I mean Blizz only put them there for ports and cookies amiright) and got to Shatt to shoot off the fireworks so now I have Taking the Show on the Road. This comes to 45 total achievement points at 10 that are reasonably the most you can get for low levels.

that sucks that they took the pony achieve away. you could do it on the PTR
<

Alright after finishing day 2 (tech day 3 for me since I completed every thing from when DMF was open until the daily reset at 3 server) and I have a total of 42 tickets doing every single quest at level 10, daily or otherwise. It's worth noting a couple things. The kill 250 things doesn't seem to be repeatable, nor do ANY of the profession quests, only the fair event dailies like cannonball. Also, your old DMF tickets don't count, they got turned into "Tattered" tickets and apparently are just for vendor now.

That would put the estimated total per DMF at level 5-14 being 67 tickets, which really, REALLY sucks. Furthermore, the 10 tickets available per drop in 5mans/BGs/Raid are non-renewable, once you've done it that's it for that month. So that brings the TOTAL available tickets per month to a whopping 127-137 even at 85. So it would take one toon approx 3-9 months just to obtain ONE complete xmog set with buying nothing else like mounts/pets/etc. Add to that Blizzards level addition to xmog sets (PTR they were level 1) and the fact that if you aren't 15+ you can't even purchase ONE damn thing per month, the new DMF is pretty much crap for all but very long term players. But maybe that's the point, Blizz is desperate to keep subs and get new ones, so maybe it's all on purpose to take forever to get any real progress with the DMF.

The profession and 250 kill quest are repeated monthly. Yeah, a lot fewer tickets than on PTR
<

I'd say more like 93% ... Damn you fishermen
<

theres a cave to the south-east, and im having fun there by telling ghoststory's and then using a dark rune in there
<
ofc, ppl can check the combat log, but its their first reaction, 80% WTF!?!?!

Alright, I just did the dailies again after today's reset (last day for DMF this month) and I can confirm 67 tickets is the max for levels 5-14 unless you dropped prof, leveled another to 75, then redid again you would get from 3 to roughly ~30 more (if you kept dropping, redoing til 75 for each prof type). I do hope the tents under construction means more ticket gaining options will open up in coming months, we'll have to wait and see whether Blizz thought up something truly cool or yet another stupid long grind for shineys.

I finished with 63. I missed a day of dailies so I lost 5, but was able to switch out herbalism for skinning for an extra 4. However, when I dropped skinning for mining, Chromie decided to be a little whore and not give me the mining quest. I'm assuming you have to do it on different days?

So, for a lvl1 - you can get 64 each week by just doing all quests. Next month I'll rotate days on professions to see what we can get ... but like DeLindsay said, it's ~30 .. which would mean a pet a month

Yup if you switch out all prof to get the once per month quest for 3-4 tickets it comes to just enough to get 1 pet per month at levels 1-14. 15-19 would have to switch out 2-3 less prof as they get access to the level 15 dungeon/BG drop. Levels 20-84 gets archeo for another 3-5 tickets per month. And ofc level 85 gets the raid and iirc 2 level 85 dungeon drops.

Users who are viewing this thread