Needs Mastery VS Nagaz With Attitudez

1. May 14th, 2015: Burg told me as of that date we will play with full twink cup rules no changes, on May 16th he asked of me to change rules to counting Guardian Druids and Resto Druids as stealth classes.

2. I did not want to upset Burg because i thought of him as a friend so I wanted to be friendly and cater to his needs.

3. Yes i understand any class that stealths is counted as a stealthy(not including racial), but the thing is Burg set rules i agreed on to go against my comp which is a unfair and dirty move to do.

4. Trust me i had to fund at least another 5 people just because they couldn't play in the wargame(because of Burg changing the rules).

5. I agreed to the date so both teams would have time to set their comp ready which I did later that day but the next day Burg changed rules on me and my whole comp was messed up.
6. I am not saying I cannot play Guardian it is just that not playing Guardian and going Flag Carrier in a non-stealthing class is the obvious choice and no one in the right mind would waste a stealthy spot for a FC.

Again i state, the deal is simple let Guardian not count as a non-stealthy and we will have our 3 games wargames set on the intended date, Burg i give you the option it is your decision.

We talked about rules one time. Every other time it was you bringing it up and me saying no. If you didn't like them then don't agree to them. That's not my fault you did.

But blame it all on me. The one who will have 10 people on when Sunday comes around waiting for our premade.

Looks like there won't be a premade.

Gokku honestly should of paid attention to the rules before agreeing.

I don't know why he wanted to change the rules he already agreed to 4 days before the premade.

I talked to both gms for an hour and none agree to the others terms.

If Burg does not want to agree to my deal then we do not have to wargame i do not understand why Burg is to scared to let Guardian not count as a stealth class, I just guess he knows who the winner will be. Besides the fact I asked if the Blood Elf race limit could be limited to 2 because I know Burg have at least 4 Blood Elf's on his roster. And I said the first day we set up rules if we are doing Twink Cup rules and he said yes. The Twink Cup rules are used most of the time in the 20 bracket for most of the 10v10 wargames. I wanted to have a official first Veteran wargame so i wanted official rules like the Twink Cup rules.For the people that have done 10v10 wargames before that i know of they all have used the 19 Twink Cup rules, I was not the person to decide on any rules really, I asked of Burg for Twink Cup rules and he agreed but later he changed it because he knew I was going to flag carry in Guardian. I agreed to the Guardian counting as stealth rule on accident but I guess Burg just felt like making the rules towards me and my guild.

I'm not scared. My 10 will still be on Sunday and ready for a premade. Whether it be you guys or not.

Why not just allow 3 stealth classes or don't count gdruid as a stealth class... You don't even have to change your comp if you don't want to

Because that isn't a rule. I can't help it you all can't obviously field a team to fit the rules.

But I'm done with this. I am already talking to another guild about a premade. They are agreeing to the rules that have been around since Cata, which is what we were running and making 20s. It's a shame you all have to act like this after agreeing to the rules.

Sorry things turned out this way.

in the past when premades are made set rules are posted on 1st post or close after. I never saw a posting therefore it's all hear say. I've seen so many people comment on this rule in the last 24 hours on this.

My advice talk to burg 1 on 1 on vent or Skype or WhatEva. Instead burg made his repainted public and now guildies are jumping in. Take my advice both GM tell the guildies to pull back the Goons and talk it out and get this premade going. Both GMs are on great terms for something this minor can start a bad rivalry or prevent future Premades. I hope they can work shyt out both r new promising GMs and something like this can reflect badly on Vets and the Guilds.

The best thing before this patch was f2ps had no guild and, now that their is a Vet guild. Guess what?

#P2pDrama

IMO, I don't see Gdruid counting as stealth as long as Gdruid doesn't stealth and use an opener such as ferocious bite. But really who gives a $H¥T what I think. All that matters is what the GMs want.

if no premade is happening contact a Mod to lock up thread before anymore Drama occurs. Nothing good can come out of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now so is Needs Mastery we have yet to set the date up with a different 20-29 guild. I guess people are not flexible once it comes to something they need to win/lose. #threadclosed

in the past when premades are made set rules are posted on 1st post or close after. I never saw a posting therefore it's all hear say. I've seen so many people comment on this rule in the last 24 hours on this.

My advice talk to burg 1 on 1 on vent or Skype or WhatEva. Instead burg made his repainted public and now guildies are jumping in. Take my advice both GM tell the guildies to pull back the Goons and talk it out and get this premade going. Both GMs are on great terms for something this minor can start a bad rivalry or prevent future Premades. I hope they can work shyt out both r new promising GMs and something like this can reflect badly on Vets and the Guilds.

The best thing before this patch was f2ps had no guild and, now that their is a Vet guild. Guess what?

#P2pDrama

IMO, I don't see Gdruid counting as stealth as long as Gdruid doesn't stealth and use an opener such as ferocious bite. But really who gives a $H¥T what I think. All that matters is what the GMs want.

if no premade is happening contact a Mod to lock up thread before anymore Drama occurs. Nothing good can come out of this thread.

Agreed.

As of now needs mastery vs nagaz with attitudez 10v10 wargame is back on gl to both teams!!!

Game 1: Nagaz 2-1
Game 2: Nagaz 2-0
Game 3: Nagaz 3-0

Last edited by a moderator:
BLood Elf cap has to be a rule, if not u can space out the aoe silences and ally will lose everytime

Users who are viewing this thread