Needs Mastery VS Nagaz With Attitudez

Light

vet
Game is back on! We solved the issues

GM Goku and GM Burg have set up a date for the first veteran guild wargame ever in WoW!
The date will be the 31st of May (Next Week) 3PM Pacific (6PM EAST)
It will be a 10v10 WSG with 3 games

Predict and Win!
To make this hype thread a bit more interesting we will have people participate and win 20k gold in the realm they desire!
Its a small present and we just thought it be neat.
Were limmiting the participants only to people who play in the 20-29 bracket.
Members in both Needs Mastery and Nagaz With Attitudes cannot part take either.
20k isnt much but if you are in need of gold make sure to leave your prediction :)

Format To Type:
1st Game (Winner) Name of Guild
# - #
2nd Game (Winner) Name of guild
# - #
3rd Game (Winner) Name of Guild
# - #

EX
1st Game Mastery
3-1
2nd Game Nagaz
2-0
ETC

Whoever gets closet to predicting the game wins
If we dont have enough participants the game # order wont matter and it will just be whoever got closest scores

Edit: its meant to be a blind shot please use the format, not posting rosters until the day of the premade so far only one official vote... seems his gonna win lol
Edit: Still looking for a streamer i belive, message burg, spectator addon idk

Rules-
2 stealths Guardian Druid not included, However if the guardian is eligible to use his stealth, a boomy in the premade cannot
NO ferals
2 per class, BM is limmited as singular
No consumables

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait :) it's gonna be A lot of fun!

Why not do it as 20s with f2p restrictions so all lvl 20s would care more. Oh wait, isn't that what they have been doing for weeks already doing in EU?

Im assuming no pots, no drums, no gliders & RBG /Arena rules and certain class and steathie restrictions

GL to both guilds anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not do it as 20s with f2p restrictions so all lvl 20s would care more. Oh wait, isn't that what they have been doing for weeks already doing in EU?

Im assuming no pots, no drums, no gliders & RBG /Arena rules and certain class and steathie restrictions

GL to both guilds anyways.

yes ,you are correct mr. badger.

I will participate in this event, i know its going to be a blast --- But we, Albino and I were talking about the 10v10s going on now. Basically it is all based on mid, since it was and now it with a strong IS the deciding factor!

Anyway, i am looking forward to the games!!!

Users who are viewing this thread