Needs Mastery VS Nagaz With Attitudez

I will participate in this event, i know its going to be a blast --- But we, Albino and I were talking about the 10v10s going on now. Basically it is all based on mid, since it was and now it with a strong IS the deciding factor!

Anyway, i am looking forward to the games!!!

If Lenny is playing I support this 110% and prolly 50 times more fun than The Twinky Restriction Cup in 19s . Plus, Lenny brings Druid Swagga

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Needs Mastery have 10 people in their guild? I know they have a solid 5 man, but 10???

Does Needs Mastery have 10 people in their guild? I know they have a solid 5 man, but 10???

Shots fired lol jk, I'm sure they do or they wouldn't be Premading silly. Worst scernio I'm sure they can just sponsor people last minute or reschedule to let their new peeps sync chemistry.

anyone streaming under Spector mode is my question, if not will a streamer step up to give play by play?

I just want to know the lineup before I make a prediction xD

Seems like everyone is wanting to know the rules so here are the rules that were agreed upon.

1) No Feral Druids.
2) 2 per class, but only 1 BM Monk allowed.
3) No more then 2 stealthed. If it can stealth, it is considered one. Example is a Resto Druid counts as a stealth / heal.
4) No more then 3 healers.
5) No consumables / outside buffs.

Why not do it as 20s with f2p restrictions so all lvl 20s would care more. Oh wait, isn't that what they have been doing for weeks already doing in EU?

Im assuming no pots, no drums, no gliders & RBG /Arena rules and certain class and steathie restrictions

GL to both guilds anyways.

This will be the FIRST vet guild wargame, im not trashing its purpose with f2p BS to meet up to other 20s standards

Burg agrees ffs have pride on vets
This is history

If you run a resto Druid FC does that count as a steathie and n a healer? Maybe u should put in there since Ferals aren't allowed, I don't like the feeal ban u should just be aware of the other teams feral n keep it dotted.

Is the resto Druid healer able to ferocious bite or the boomy cause if not send the Boomy n resto Druid on O when stacks r built for ferocious bites. GG.

Boomy n resto 5 point ferocious bites 2400+. No stacks

since No limit on warriors . 600 strength Triple crusader procs by 2 warriors weapon swapping. Rend tickling like mofos.

R are all Jumps allowed?

If you run a resto Druid FC does that count as a steathie and n a healer? Maybe u should put in there since Ferals aren't allowed, I don't like the feeal ban u should just be aware of the other teams feral n keep it dotted.

Is the resto Druid healer able to ferocious bite or the boomy cause if not send the Boomy n resto Druid on O when stacks r built for ferocious bites. GG.

Boomy n resto 5 point ferocious bites 2400+. No stacks

R are all umps allowed?

Yeah, if either team decides to run a resto druid FC it would count as a healer / stealth.

I like that it force a Bm to FC since u want warriors on O not Fcing. Bringing a shaman for is important so I make other team priests useless if they decide 2 stacks Discs.

try to get a streamer to use spector mode to video tape history

GL to both guilds and hope to see future guild premades

I'm on the hunt looking for someone that can stream it. I'll let everyone know!

Users who are viewing this thread