Needs Mastery VS Nagaz With Attitudez

If it is guard, then it doesn't count, right ?

If you look at the actual rules and not an answer to a question that was asked then you would know. Yes it is considered one. Rules are if it can stealth, then it is considered a stealth. Besides Night Elf Shadow Meld of course.

If it is guard, then it doesn't count, right ?

thats y I was bear sad Lenny IMO Gdruid is the best FC in premades. In next patch even more so. I can see the 2 stealthies rule but their should be an exception for Gdruids.

but in all honesty it's good for the bracket to have games guild vs guild or just regular real Id wargames, it really doesn't matter. So being too nit picky on the rules. All that matters is the 2 GMs agreed to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats y I was bear sad Lenny IMO Gdruid is the best FC in premades. In next patch even more so. I can see the 2 stealthies rule but their should be an exception for Gdruids.

but in all honesty it's good for the bracket to have games guild vs guild or just regular real Id wargames, it really doesn't matter. So being too nit picky on the rules. All that matters is the 2 GMs agreed to them.

Their to uptight on letting us change the rules

Their to uptight on letting us change the rules

Take it from me. It being your first guild premade is a big deal. Rules can be comprised between both GMs. The last thing u want turtle is to lose the game to something u know could have been changed last minute. Burg is a fair guy chat with him in vent 1 on 1 no one else and explain the value of any rule changes and how u at the time didn't realize certain things. Even most 19s would agree on that. Look at the twink cup how many times rules have changed constantly.

Im sure you would give him the same courtesy of it was the other way around. Not letting rules changed can put a bitter taste from future premades with both guilds. Besides the premade is for fun anyways, right? :)

The stealth rules always seemed to be a nuisance if u ask me. If a team is not able to watch how many ppl on the opposing team are stealthed or flanking and react accordingly by setting up correct defense and then pushing after u wipe the attackers, then they really do not deserve to win. If a team would send 3 or more stealthed players on offense it would take around 20 seconds if they attacked immediately, in that time the team would be down 2dps and 1 healer (persumming rdruid, balance , rog). The stealth rule in mid fights is basically just saying that u are too busy smashing the 4 buttons we have to watch enemy players position and statuses. If it goes to O v D style the stealth rules is also negated by the fact that we have soooo many aoes at this lv. When the stealth rules was employed it was partly because the only aoe was really frost novas and sending a stealth team on a 7-3 split on O v D was ridiculously good. Nowadays i see no point for it.

Everyone has their own reasons for the stealth rule. All valid points. In the end the rules will not be changed because they were made 3 weeks ago and that is the rules we made our team around, they need to do the same. Changing rules literally 4 days before game day is absolutely ignorant.

Yeah, we want streams for cheering while eating popcorn and say "ohh, that was a nice move" or "omg, can't belive he did it, I would gave done really better".

A lot of people, including I had to ask for time off work so we could all make it and play. Asking us all to try and coordinate another date that works, would be pretty cheesy. You guys have known about the games for 3 weeks, not too sure why all of a sudden you're trying to change rules and dates.

A lot of people, including I had to ask for time off work so we could all make it and play. Asking us all to try and coordinate another date that works, would be pretty cheesy. You guys have known about the games for 3 weeks, not too sure why all of a sudden you're trying to change rules and dates.

It was do to a misunderstandment, we werent aware that guard counted as a stealth untill now

Sorry you work on weekends

Nagaz will not be postponing premade. We have had people ask off of work to play in this game. We have our 10 ready to go. You guys have had plenty of time to do the same. We aren't postponing it.

There is no reason you can't run a Guardian Druid still. You will just have to choose between rogue or boomkin for your second stealth. Seems pretty easy to me. We have had no issues putting together our comp according to the rules arrangements made between Burg and Gokku. I am in agreement with Burg on not rescheduling. This was scheduled 3 weeks ago. We were ready to go 2 weeks ago. There is no reason you all should not be. If I do recall correctly, we wanted to play you guys last Sunday the 24th. And you all said you needed another week then. So you were given an extra week to prepare. Looking forward to the game.

There is no reason you can't run a Guardian Druid still. You will just have to choose between rogue or boomkin for your second stealth. Seems pretty easy to me. We have had no issues putting together our comp according to the rules arrangements made between Burg and Gokku. I am in agreement with Burg on not rescheduling. This was scheduled 3 weeks ago. We were ready to go 2 weeks ago. There is no reason you all should not be. If I do recall correctly, we wanted to play you guys last Sunday the 24th. And you all said you needed another week then. So you were given an extra week to prepare. Looking forward to the game.

Dont recall ever asking for a week,

Burg explained the stealth agreement and used boomy and resto as an example. Gokku misunderstood and thought guard was allowed because he excluded to mention it.

No worries we will just be a bit unprepared.
Worst case scenario we will do the wargame on a holiday to satisfy everyone.

Oh hey, if its not a big issue changing up the roster, would you guys mind doing it and allowing the new rule to bypass?
Seems fair to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread