Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I've seen him in BGs but never joined his premades

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Never heard of him until now

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • I have heard of him and he is shit with a HUGE ducking ego

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
No different than any other GY farmer on this board that enjoys this game. Only difference is that he does not take it as seriously as other do. He has FUN!

No different than any other GY farmer on this board that enjoys this game. Only difference is that he does not take it as seriously as other do. He has FUN!
HA! He took it obsessively seriously. To the point where he would kick people out of his groups and remove them from real ID just if they didn't play a healing class and pocket him the entire game, or if they capped the 3rd flag when he was gy farming.

The guy has personally been cool to me and he was one of the players i respected. Of course i did not agree with GY farming, but if that was his choice, i wouldn't try to argue, or hate. I remember him not farming me in a lot of games, and let me chill on a spot of the map haha! I do see why he is hated by many haha, but aye!

I actually liked Duo. Was a cool guy to play with that just enjoyed playing the game. Didn't care what others thought about him. That's how it should be.

This thread really serves no purpose other than justifying his actions by giving him the one thing he desired most - attention. You could have not made this thread and let him continue to fade back into obscurity, but I know somewhere he's out there lurking this thread right now and just pissing himself with satisfaction.

Can't say I hate him. I think he has a generally positive personality and reaction towards haters. People would bash his thread and he'd be like "thanks for the bump!"

That said, I still can't get over the damage he caused on the f2p community back in MoP. Him and his guild's obsession with graveyard farming really ruined much of the pvp experience for many old and new f2p twinks.

I thought it was really cool how duo domesticated the whole 20-24 bracket! :)
Do we remember the threads?? :) Even 19s got farmed and went on his friends list :) Humbled up and tamed by jajas :)

It was very much like how Pizza tamed 19s back in cata!!! :)

:) :) :) :) (some more mandatory smilies just the way 95% of TI/WoW users like it so they feel more comfortable reading this!!)

Last edited:
I thought it was really cool how duo domesticated the whole 20-24 bracket! :)
Do we remember the threads?? :) Even 19s got farmed and went on his friends list :) Humbled up and tamed by jajas :)

It very much like how Pizza tamed 19s back in cata!!! :)

:) :) :) :) (some more mandatory smilies just the way 95% of TI/WoW users like it so they feel more comfortable reading this!!)
I felt really uncomfortable...

The guy has personally been cool to me and he was one of the players i respected. Of course i did not agree with GY farming, but if that was his choice, i wouldn't try to argue, or hate. I remember him not farming me in a lot of games, and let me chill on a spot of the map haha! I do see why he is hated by many haha, but aye!
If I recall right you used to do basically whatever your team wanted. Until about late cata you'd grab flag and sit GY of your team wanted to farm. After that you seemed to worry about your flag caps more dip u started ending games quickly.

I used to farm when I first started too, so no hard feelings at all, but since so much time has passed I would hope you wouldn't have respect for someone who had SUCH a negative impact on a bracket we both used to call home. Nothing kills a bracket quicker than gy farming

Users who are viewing this thread