Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I've seen him in BGs but never joined his premades

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Never heard of him until now

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • I have heard of him and he is shit with a HUGE ducking ego

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
@AlisterCrow I didn't ask for your brothers life story, neither am I trying to talk shit about anyone who is autistic including your brother. But I don't think you can make any legitimate arguments against autism being a negative condition.

Look, I'm sorry about your brother I guess. But what's your point here? I know there are varying degrees of autism just like there are varying degrees of literally every mental condition in the world.

"Autism is a negative condition"
"But my brother has autism, and it's not affecting him much at all"
"ok???"
Like what am I supposed to say? I'm not gonna sit here and point out specific points in this kids videos where I think he's showing signs of autism. Like I said: it's a conclusion I came to at the time of reading his TI posts and watching his videos. That was ages ago.

Man I'm so tired of people who know people with x mental condition having to shove their experiences with x mental condition into every discussion involving x mental condition.

I'm really not trying to come across as harsh here.
You don't need to fucking ask. I'll provide my brother's "life story" if I want to and a few sentences about him hardly qualifies as his life story.

I just provided an example of how someone with a "negative condition" has been taught to make it a positive thing.

If you're tired of people sharing their experiences about a mental condition then maybe you shouldn't be making an amateur diagnosis of a mental condition. People share their experiences regarding a subject when you're talking about said subject. That's kind of how discussions work and I'm sorry that you completely missed any points that I was trying to make.

A few examples of irl experiences hardly contribute to a general discussion

@AlisterCrow A single example of an autistic person teaches you way less about the condition than say... reading the wiki. If you really want to bring up first hand experience as a relevant point you'd need a larger sample size. You even seem to be aware that your brother is an unusual example. So essentially you already know that bringing him up is pointless and now you're getting angry at people for pointing out just that.

I'm sorry I apparently missed your point. Please let me know exactly what your point is.
Based on what I'm reading so far it goes like this:
"I remember coming to the conclusion that the duopala guy was delusional and possibly autistic"
"Omg people are using autistic as an insult! Nobody knows what it actually means..."
"I actually do know what autistic means and I was using it in the literal sense, not as a synonym for idiot. Also autistic can be used as a legitimate insult since it's a negative condition."
"But my brother is autistic and it's not affecting him negatively that much"
"Ok but that doesn't really change anything I said previously - I don't get your point - what do you want me to say?"
"I'm sorry you missed my points / omg i give up"

Cool story, what does his bumhole taste like?

Orly?

I multibox, so for the dense.. ask yourselves why do I need ANYBODY?? I have my own crew, my own team I dont need some random on my btag just have 5 or get a bg pop.

Why dont you ask the real buttbuddies , the ones that actually qued with him :) :):)

All I know is the shitties were farmed for 4+ years straight (very much like alliance 19s were in cata by pizza ) but if 19s managed to somewhat pull their heads out of their ass in 2 1/2 years and actually attempt to ya know..fite back 20-24 alliance just got farmed daily like cattle :)

Im just a humble truth teller, honoring and doing Gods work, telling it like it. Remember that. :)

Last edited:
9c5cdacf965c6b671b3597703ab8a10ea95a67802a8fe3ea5063f926b116db7c.jpg

@AlisterCrow A single example of an autistic person teaches you way less about the condition than say... reading the wiki. If you really want to bring up first hand experience as a relevant point you'd need a larger sample size. You even seem to be aware that your brother is an unusual example. So essentially you already know that bringing him up is pointless and now you're getting angry at people for pointing out just that.

I'm sorry I apparently missed your point. Please let me know exactly what your point is.
Based on what I'm reading so far it goes like this:
"I remember coming to the conclusion that the duopala guy was delusional and possibly autistic"
"Omg people are using autistic as an insult! Nobody knows what it actually means..."
"I actually do know what autistic means and I was using it in the literal sense, not as a synonym for idiot. Also autistic can be used as a legitimate insult since it's a negative condition."
"But my brother is autistic and it's not affecting him negatively that much"
"Ok but that doesn't really change anything I said previously - I don't get your point - what do you want me to say?"
"I'm sorry you missed my points / omg i give up"
I provided a single example of a person with autism instead of linking the fucking Wiki page on it because I'm in a thread that's just fuming with toxicity and didn't give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Basically I don't think anyone would just stop and go read the wikipedia page. I've noticed a few people using autism as a synonym for stupid and when I saw you're comment, I decided to put my comment out there with very little hope that people will stop being dicks about it. I didn't get upset and decide to give up, but I know that a singular example given the right context can absolutely contribute to a "general discussion". I decided that I was talking to a wall basically. I'll tell you my point, but only after I do some misquoting because it looks like fun when you do it. So, here's my impression of the conversation thus far...

"LOL that guy's prolly autistic"
"autistic doesn't really make sense as an insult, you're making yourself look bad"
"I totally wasn't using it as an insult I swear. Oh and it can too be used as an insult"
"here's an example of why autism shouldn't be used as an insult"
"omg why are you giving me so much information? Also, one example is not enough"
"fuck it this is a lost cause"

My point being that whether you think autism is negative or positive (let's not argue opinion as if it is fact) it's shitty dickhead behavior to say someone is delusional and autistic on a public forum.

watched his stream once, told him that he viewbots and looks like ice jj fish….got banned.

anyways this is ice jj fish a.k.a duo paladin
his voice and dance moves are out of this world
This is why I put down my drinks first before reading humorous posts omg.

Reactions: Mom
I didn't mean to bash anyone or anything, I was merely stating that some people think that their one example of a certain case is enough to overthrow the general idea. Like; "people with ostumy pouch generally feel awkward and socially cut off" and you'd say "but I know this one guy, who is all cool with it", but does that mean that everyone feels cool about it? No, it means your friend does, and thus it provides no real content to the discussion. If you knew 1000 people who were cool with it, it might have been a different story.

Lol a good ole duopally bash thread! Refreshing haterade.

Personally don't remember many games with / against him but people used to compare him to me since we both play pallies...

I'm much better looking though. In-game and IRL

Dogshít player, ears like mickey mouse, hangs out with swifty... idk
Just like Swifty, have to have pocket healer ( more then 1 usually ) then he reck people.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I think I started playing with him in CATA before he became a nerd god. He played Holy paladin and freaked out in vent when someone died on his team. He never was rude or an ass just way over the top personality wise. I think he morphed into something else but by that time I was rarely playing 24s

Users who are viewing this thread