Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Never heard of him until now

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • I have heard of him and he is shit with a HUGE ducking ego

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters

Mom

Legend
Hey freends, I was chatting with a friend the other day about the good-old days of 29/24 twinking. Somehow, Duopally came up, and I told my friend about two encounters I had with him. Here they are.

Ok, so back in 2012, I one day decided to add this decently geared paladin named Duopaladin(or it might have still been Ironman at the time) to my friends list. I added him to real ID and played 1 game with him. Guess what. He unfriended me right after that game. You know why? Because I capped the 3rd flag and ended the game when he wanted to just farm the enemy graveyard until the very last second. Duo was well known for getting all the best-geared players together and rolling Alliance face.

You better believe I was offeneded, but I let it go.

So a year went by and I figured I'd give him another chance so I added him to real ID and played another game in his premade. Guess what, he unfriended me again right after that game. You know why? Because I played an elemental shaman. He kicked me out of his groups because I didn't play a healing spec. He said he died once that game and would have lived if I had been resto, so I suck at the game and don't deserve to play with him.

Anybody else want to share their encounters with Duopaladin or other !@#$s they met in this game?

Last edited:
I remember him as Ironman from 24s. Only ran with a group and never alone. Liked farming alliance and was annoying.

I remember his Fel Reaver kill video, where he copied the description for the 10's video word for word. Oh yeah, and he was just obnoxious the whole video. Other than that, well, I don't pay him attention.

At the beginning of wod, I dueled his Goblin Warrior a few times in front of Org. I was playing demo lock at the time and had soulfrost on my weapon instead of ele force. I had him down to near dead each time and am convinced that my choice of weapon enchant is why I lost (lol). I told him that if he would have been running double time instead of the charge-stun talent that I wouldn't stand a chance....we then had a debate over which talent was best for arms. It seemed cool to me that he was willing to discuss it and give advice, but after seeing how um...passionately he reacts to things on his videos, I can't be sure I wasn't just bugging the crap out of him XD. Doesn't he have the bloodthirsty title already? What's the point of farming people if you already have that? Must have a low self-esteem...hopefully getting attention from swiftly helped him out in that department and he'll stop trying to feel powerful, but somehow I doubt it.

Was fun making him rage after losing 12 straight duels to my priest.

Good kid.

MY MAN DUO ahahah
we will farm alliance f2ps until the day i die
fuck respect and fuck u too
so much love for duo

I beat his 29 paladin with my 29 ww monk twice while he was streaming, he talked crap on how it wasn't fair. He isn't that good and he is very annoying, just used to play a lot. No good memories from this fellow.

He used to farm me back when I was even worse in early cata, I was the only person (that I can remember) that seemed to give him any sort of challenge in killing compared to everyone else. I just remember his constant premades being half the horde and just by farming for hours.

Rip my old hunter twonk shadowsnipe.

I feel like I'm the only one who will admit to being farmed by him and his premades.

Hey freends, I was chatting with a friend the other day about the good-old days of 29/24 tinking. Somehow, Duopally came up, and I told my friend about two encounters I had with him. Here they are.

Ok, so back in 2012, I one day decided to add this decently geared paladin named Duopaladin(or it might have still been Ironman at the time) to my friends list. I added him to real ID and played 1 game with him. Guess what. He unfriended me right after that game. You know why? Because I capped the 3rd flag and ended the game when he wanted to just farm the enemy graveyard until the very last second. Duo was well known for getting all the best-geared players together and rolling Alliance face.

You better believe I was offeneded, but I let it go.

So a year went by and I figured I'd give him another chance so I added him to real ID and played another game in his premade. Guess what, he unfriended me again right after that game. You know why? Because I played an elemental shaman. He kicked me out of his groups because I didn't play a healing spec. He said he died once that game and would have lived if I had been resto, so I suck at the game and don't deserve to play with him.

Anybody else want to share their encounters with Duopaladin or other !@#$s they met in this game?

Where are the "bad" options? Like "I have heard of him and he is shit with a HUGE fucking ego"

Users who are viewing this thread