• I have heard of him and he is shit with a HUGE ducking ego

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
sry for the poor quality. he doesnt have the best webcam

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 3.18.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 3.18.49 PM.png
    706.2 KB · Views: 164
when Holy Crit was a thing and their ventrillo was popping you could sign in as the exact version of someones name and it would DC them from vent so naturally flamer and I abused it & duopaladine ended up accusing us of ddosing his voice comm when he lost his wsg

other than that, easiest 3s wins of my twinking career vsing him/tgod/brain

He was Meh end of mop/early wod everyone farmed his ass bc he didn't have his kill squad with him

The fact that he told swifty to dual wield colossus on a level 10 warrior should tell you all you need to know about the guy.

I remember when we offered him a premade at 20-29 when we first came to US and he in all seriousness wanted us to pay him 200 dollars for a premade to happen. Here we are not talking about some winning price or anything but pay him before hand just for his "time" because his stream (with 2-3 viewers) would net him 200$ an hour he said. Because streaming a premade doesnt gain you more viewers? This guy is so retarded I have no words and probably has the biggest ego in this entire bracket with his viewbotting stream, or should I say streams?

The fact that he told swifty to dual wield colossus on a level 10 warrior should tell you all you need to know about the guy.

Yeah man but its not like that stopped him from farming the cocky inbreds daily and making them tremble in fear at the mere sight of his presence for 4 years, and having glads saying they're honored to play with him:cool:

Lets not forget that :)

I think I watched 1 or 2 videos of his and read some of his TI posts and pretty quickly came to the conclusion that he is delusional and possibly autistic.
lol @ people that think autistic is an insult. Autistic does not mean the same thing as retarded/stupid/dumb/oaf/dolt/dunce/embecile etc......ya'll are making yourselves look bad lol.

Yeah man but its not like that stopped him from farming the cocky inbreds daily and making them tremble in fear at the mere sight of his presence for 4 years, and having glads saying they're honored to play with him:cool:

Lets not forget that :)
Cool story, what does his bumhole taste like?

Autistic does not mean the same thing as moronic/stupid/dumb/oaf/dolt/dunce/embecile etc
?
I'm not trying to say I thought he was stupid, he just legitimately seemed autistic. I know what it means.

lol @ people that think autistic is an insult.
What are you even talking about? "Autistic" can easily be taken as an insult. It's not exactly a positive condition to have.

?
I'm not trying to say I thought he was stupid, he just legitimately seemed autistic. I know what it means.

What are you even talking about? "Autistic" can easily be taken as an insult. It's not exactly a positive condition to have.
It's really not so black and white as to be either negative or positive. There are varying degrees of the condition and an extreme amount of misinformation (even from people that mean well). My youngest brother is autistic and he is absolutely brilliant. This kid was ace at multiplication and division before he even made it out of kindergarten. He doesn't have any problems socializing at all. He doesn't have the puffy, squinty eyes. He does overreact when somebody fucks with him though. I had to check out this duo guy on youtube and I really don't see it. I'm starting to think typing all this out is just a waste of time now. This whole thread's purpose is to publicly shame an individual and I find it disgusting.

@AlisterCrow I didn't ask for your brothers life story, neither am I trying to talk shit about anyone who is autistic including your brother. But I don't think you can make any legitimate arguments against autism being a negative condition.

Look, I'm sorry about your brother I guess. But what's your point here? I know there are varying degrees of autism just like there are varying degrees of literally every mental condition in the world.

"Autism is a negative condition"
"But my brother has autism, and it's not affecting him much at all"
"ok???"
Like what am I supposed to say? I'm not gonna sit here and point out specific points in this kids videos where I think he's showing signs of autism. Like I said: it's a conclusion I came to at the time of reading his TI posts and watching his videos. That was ages ago.

Man I'm so tired of people who know people with x mental condition having to shove their experiences with x mental condition into every discussion involving x mental condition.

I'm really not trying to come across as harsh here.

Users who are viewing this thread