MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

If you're a main, please post here.

Who here absolutely cannot make 2pm server time on wednesday/thursday so that I can take you off the list.

I can not; I always eat during that time. Good luck.

I can not; I always eat during that time. Good luck.

Alrighty, I'll take you off the list.

Who can or cannot make it 2pm server time?

Sorry for the no show. I can never make these scheduled events... RL is far too random for me one week to the next. I'm probably the least accountable person when it comes to WoW.
By all means, put me as a sub and let Salfir get priority.
All the best of luck with this!

Veinte, Mialu, acai, can you three make 3pm or would that be pushing it?

My bad, got messed up with server times. I won't be able to be on until like 5pm server :/

iight veinte. I'll take you off the list.

I'll remove your hunter than.

There won't be any games this wed/thurs. Just trying to confirm everyone's time right now.

@Hida, thank you :)

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Disc Priest

1. Lmerch @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? Missing LFH and i dont have a mic..yet.

3. Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night? I can make 3pm wed/thurs on most days. Although i do work a fulltime job so if overtime is needed..well that's what subs are for.

4. What PvP experience do you have? I have experience in end game arena and some 19 premade experience.

5. Why Should I choose you over Everyone else? just do it

6. Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype? I do have skype, and will buy a mic when we actually get this thing going.

7. Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item. Im still missing LFH and AGM. Also i need to finish herb/alch.

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Disc Priest

1. Lmerch @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? Missing LFH and i dont have a mic..yet.

3. Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night? I can make 3pm wed/thurs on most days. Although i do work a fulltime job so if overtime is needed..well that's what subs are for.

4. What PvP experience do you have? I have experience in end game arena and some 19 premade experience.

5. Why Should I choose you over Everyone else? just do it

6. Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype? I do have skype, and will buy a mic when we actually get this thing going.

7. Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item. Im still missing LFH and AGM. Also i need to finish herb/alch.

I am tempted to transfer my 85 mage over to aerie peak just so you could get your agm

<3<3<3

I /quake in fear of meeting your a-team

/name bows before Cer, and accepts defeat
/name has died
Dancing supa sized red bear ftw

Just gonna say that I don't think it's very smart to take more people off the list who can't make the time than the ones you chose the time to accomodate.

Users who are viewing this thread