MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Frost Mage

1. Wizkidone @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Maybe the BiS part

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Sunday Night @4:30pm?)
Most likely.

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
Gladiator level the past two seasons in a row, 2700
Achievements - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
Veinte said he would murder my entire family if I didnt apply, and I guess because I have good situational awareness others probably don't obtained from gladiator play at 85.

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have vent?)
Yep

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
dunno, veinte says its not

why hello there

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Frost Mage

1. Wizkidone @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Maybe the BiS part

Most likely.

Gladiator level the past two seasons in a row, 2700
Achievements - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Veinte said he would murder my entire family if I didnt apply, and I guess because I have good situational awareness others probably don't obtained from gladiator play at 85.

Yep

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
dunno, veinte says its not

Your toon isn't BiS yet. The issue is that having a gladiator on our team would be amazing especially one that is a frost mage, however an undergeared mage is still gonna struggle to go up against BiS 24s especially one that isn't hit capped.

Here's a chardev of the bare minimum of what I am willing to accept as far as gearing BiS Frost Mages go:

chardev 9

if you get that, I'll add ya. But I am looking for someone who's spent a little more time on gearing their twink.

Gear isn't everything, especially if you're a 2.7k glad for the last 2 seasons(as a rdruid). But Gear Defines a twink. And that toon isn't geared.

EDIT: I have an 85 rdruid. I still struggle to break 2k for the last 2 seasons and I am bloody astonished that you've gotten 2.7k as a resto druid. I have to say I gotta give you props for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
why hello there
My friend :D

EDIT: I have an 85 rdruid. I still struggle to break 2k for the last 2 seasons and I am bloody astonished that you've gotten 2.7k as a resto druid. I have to say I gotta give you props for that.
Thanks, skill and positioning ^.^

Thanks, skill and positioning ^.^

I haven't played my 85 druid in awhile... but all I remember is that my issue wasn't being able to coordinate CC or to do enough healing. It's that as soon as I got focused or if the other team does a hardswitch, I was never able to recover from it. Even with all my HoTs up, barkskin, and bear form, I was still taking too much damage. I gotta watch more 2.2k+ rdruid vids. What would you say your favorite comp in 3s would be a resto? and what comp did you struggle the most with?

I haven't played my 85 druid in awhile... but all I remember is that my issue wasn't being able to coordinate CC or to do enough healing. It's that as soon as I got focused or if the other team does a hardswitch, I was never able to recover from it. Even with all my HoTs up, barkskin, and bear form, I was still taking too much damage. I gotta watch more 2.2k+ rdruid vids. What would you say your favorite comp in 3s would be a resto? and what comp did you struggle the most with?

Prioritize staying at max range so you cant get swapped to, I liked running comps that either could nuke a target in seconds, or could control the other team easily. Struggled with dotcleaves mostly

Letting you know already that I can't make Sunday for our "first" practice. It's two years with my gf and there's nothing I can do about it :p. I will be able to make literally every other sunday though.

I would love to sign up once I finish a Horde Lock for a reserve spot.
-Savour.

Pointless 10 will always win 5 due to more CCs more firepower.And if you roll 4 healers(one of each like you said) then LOL@OP healers cuz you will just outheal thru ANY damage being done..and if your priest knows how to spam shields then you won
Say i have 3.7k hp(megabuffed sporebat buff/halanni whiskey/crystal of vitality)+1000 from AGM .(Which my prot does). I just tested 4 hunters in gurubashi with 1 being 24 hitting explosive shot. and one arcane shot 75 focus dump total...not even focus dumping
Guess what that 4.7k hp got insta taken away he couldnt even heal.And you have 10 people.
You should hit like 4k instant damage but
More realistically since you have warlocks/priests/rshamans/warrs
250-300 average holy fire/mind blast damage
300 per hit from a warr
300 ambush whatever.
Average is 300 for each.10 people. I have 3k hp like MEGAbuffed on my huntard.And guess what you are just going to nuke me in 1 hit.

3k instant damage you can just nuke your enemies one at a time if you tell on vent who to focus.Ofc it depends what kind of PuGs do the 24s get but
10 brains>5.
With 6...it might even it out a bit.This is simple math.I imagine it like this.Clash in mid.Nuke the 24s...send them to the GY. While the 30 sec rez timer is up druid +a healer runto the flag while rest control mid.Repeat rinse 3 times

Here's the thing:

24s will have every advantage over us except 1 thing.

They have better gear/enchantments
They are 4 levels higher than us which makes it nearly impossible to get hit capped for.
They have 5 random PuGs plus their own 5 24s. There's a small chance they might get an extra 24 in there.
Their dps do more damage than ours, their healers do more healing than ours, and their FCs have more health/survival than ours.
They have access to new abilities/talents .
They can use any consumable they want(including the free action potion)
There's no class ratio restrictions(they can run with 5 hunters, 5 rogues, 5 paladins, etc etc)
etc etc

The only thing that we have over them, is a 2:1 premade ratio. We out number their premade.

So technically, in a fair fight: The team with the higher number of people in their premade will win. More coordination = win. But they out gear us, dps, heals, etc etc. So I still think it'll be a challenge on both ends of the team.

Things to take into consideration is, what if they run with 5 geared 24 rogues? The rogues have vanish. 5 saps go off and then instant ambushx5 on any target they want; then they can vanish and do it again. That's something we'll have to prepare for.

I think it'll be fun none the less and challenging :)

Depending if we get enough billow, there might not even be practice this sunday.

u guys should make alliance chars in vashj,why cuz might have more chance of winning cuz of better.and also vashj is home to the decent f2p twinks for alliance

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: (Disc/Holy Priest)

1. (Deadlyturtle @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft)
I am alliance atm but Monday i will be faction changing to horde.

I believe i meet all the Requirements except the mic but i can easily get one any day.

Always unless if i have plans and ill let you know a head of time

Been PvPing since the vanilla days and i have pretty good mind set in the arena as well.

Cause im a DEADLY TURTLE!

I dont have a Mic but i can get one anyday and i have vent and skype

Yes i have everything but AGM

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: (Disc/Holy Priest)

I believe i meet all the Requirements except the mic but i can easily get one any day.

Been PvPing since the vanilla days and i have pretty good mind set in the arena as well.

Get Hovel Digger Bands - Item - World of Warcraft before you faction if you don't have it already.

deadlyyy

As long as you premade with Horde-Only gear and follow every F2P Restriction, I dont see why not!

When you get to horde, copy this gear:

Ðecem @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

As soon as your toon is on horde, I'll add you to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread