MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Disc Priest

1. Lmerch @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? Missing LFH and i dont have a mic..yet.

3. Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night? I can make 3pm wed/thurs on most days. Although i do work a fulltime job so if overtime is needed..well that's what subs are for.

4. What PvP experience do you have? I have experience in end game arena and some 19 premade experience.

5. Why Should I choose you over Everyone else? just do it

6. Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype? I do have skype, and will buy a mic when we actually get this thing going.

7. Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item. Im still missing LFH and AGM. Also i need to finish herb/alch.

^^^

adding u all after i get back from the gym.

I can make any time Sunday, that's why I re apped. Yes, my mic works with vent(just need to set it up) bu I would rather use skype since push to talk is a bitch

Veinte and Billow:

Can you two make it on sunday @4:30 PM(the template has changed) And does both your mics work on ventrilo?

Added you jgov. Grats on your chest and agm! Thank you for the re-app<3

Thanks, now for the elusive +1 str enchant...

Veinte and Billow:

Can you two make it on sunday @4:30 PM(the template has changed) And does both your mics work on ventrilo?

Added you jgov. Grats on your chest and agm! Thank you for the re-app<3
I would prefer skype but I can make it work

edit: yes i can make it sundays 4:30

OT, but just noticed that lmerch has mindthrust after only 6 sfk runs -_- lucky fucker

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Survival Hunter

1. (Armory Page goes here)
Acéßull @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
I'll never be as kool as felix.

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every SUNDAY ZOMG)
Yeeee

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
I wrestled a bear once.

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
Because I'm #1 All Time Universe.FLAC

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?).
Indeed. Vent iz better. I tend to whistle along to my hank williams records while I play. You wouldn't like me without PTT

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
Aside from Ring of Precision...

That's because Lolmerch is the saint of AP H.

The savior is back...in the form of a f2p priest. He'll get AGM the quickest without the help of an 85, he'll get mindthrusts on his 6th try, he'll get LFH on his first cast, and he'll get MM on his 2nd chest.

Oh and he knows how to do horde tunnel jumps xD

well im open sundays, but im gonna be working rotating 12 hours shifts if i get the job i apply for, so my attendance will be completely random after that point, but for now count me in =] sundays are free and open

Hi, I 'm applying as a Sub for Hpal.

1. Swagduffle

2. Akbar

3. No. Depends on the Monday schedule. Sometimes I will be able to sleep in, not if I have uni or work at 7 or 8 am, and that'll be too unpredictable.

4. I wanna eat Randy

5. I taught Felix Apfelpfannkuchen <3

6. I went into a cornfield today

7. And there I found AGM. No I didn't actually. But I found an okay Satchel cloak.

Hi, I 'm applying as a Sub for Hpal.

1. Swagduffle

2. Akbar

3. No. Depends on the Monday schedule. Sometimes I will be able to sleep in, not if I have uni or work at 7 or 8 am, and that'll be too unpredictable.

4. I wanna eat Randy

5. I taught Felix Apfelpfannkuchen <3

6. I went into a cornfield today

7. And there I found AGM. No I didn't actually. But I found an okay Satchel cloak.

sorry yde. I love you and you're an amazing player, but I'm not looking for maybes. I need players who i can rely on being there, even if they are only a sub. We already talked.

sorry yde. I love you and you're an amazing player, but I'm not looking for maybes. I need players who i can rely on being there, even if they are only a sub. We already talked.
That's fine too, I thought you wanted some casual subs in case someone else doesn't show up. ^^ No worries.

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Frost Mage

1. Wizkidone @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Maybe the BiS part

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Sunday Night @4:30pm?)
Most likely.

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
Gladiator level the past two seasons in a row, 2700
Achievements - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
Veinte said he would murder my entire family if I didnt apply, and I guess because I have good situational awareness others probably don't obtained from gladiator play at 85.

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have vent?)
Yep

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
dunno, veinte says its not

Users who are viewing this thread