MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

Already working on it guys. Don't worry! For those who I removed, you'll most likely be moved back on the list once I've figured a better time. Me and Mialu already talked, It's too impossible to fix EU player's time with US players.
There aren't that many EU APers anymore so I am not going to try to manage around their time anymore.

I'll get back to you guys soon on a more suitable time for US players. If you have a suggestion that you think would work for everyone better, please post<3

For me personally, anything but weds/thurs....

It's absolutely impossible for me to get friday and saturdays off. I work two jobs and both demand me be there on those days. I normally work 9-12 hours on friday/saturdays.

How about sundays? What's the earliest time on a sunday that you can be on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for more replies.

TO CONFIRM THAT EVERYONE CAN MAKE THE NEW TIME, PLEASE RE-APPLY FOR THIS TEAM TO CONFIRM THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT @4:30PM ON SUNDAY

-THE TEMPLATE HAS CHANGED.

I Don't want random people on the list who can't make it. I am going to officially leave the time like this. I will speak with both my bosses and get sunday afternoon off. Please Re-App!

maybe i can re lv an hpal for that spot and just use the boas I already have.

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: Melee dps/ Kill target caller

1. (Armory Page goes here)
Jgov @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
Yes I meet all of the requirements.

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Sunday Night @4:30pm?)
Yes.

4. (What PvP experience do you have?)
20k+ hks between 2 f2p warriors, some experience in arenas.

5. (Why Should I choose you over Everyone else?)
My twink is nearly BiS and I'm a highly skilled warrior (lol ).

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have vent?)
Yes and yes.

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
Missing Foreman's Leggings (+6 armor) and +1 strength enchant to bracers, and burnished leggings for my mog (just thought i'd throw that in there).

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: (disc)

Veinte @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

2. (Do you meet Every Requirement Listed Above? if not, Which ones do you feel you don't meet?)
ye boi

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night?)
Afternoons no, nights yes.

none

because billow rated me the 2nd highest on his thread

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?)
yes

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.)
still dont have mindthrust, and i would use the spell pen trink even if i did have agm.

bing

Hi, I am interested in Joining the A-Team Premade. I am Applying for the Role as: (Role goes here)

Arenashameng @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft - I have DWB and Lavish, don't worry.

Yes :p

3. (Are you, or can you, be available every Thursday Night?)
99% of the time.

I've played 19s since 2007. Started in Bloodlust, then went to Whirlwind, then Vengeance and finally Ruin. Notable guilds I've played in are HLnS, AWOL and Check My Swag. Have probably done close to 100 premades at 19 and currently have about 30 twinks in several brackets. Have 3 f2p shams, 5 19s, one 70 and one 85. At 85 I have exp on 2k mmr RBGs.

Cuz im num fucking won. No but really, pretty much all the players you've chosen so far can vouch for me since I don't think I've played with you excessively.

6. (Do you have a working Mic and do you have skype?)
Yeah

7. (Is your twink BiS? I am willing to overlook Skill > AGM but only that item.
No Agm but besides that I'm BiS imo.

edit: applying resto, just spec'd ele currently to mess around.

veinte's bad

Veinte and Billow:

Can you two make it on sunday @4:30 PM(the template has changed) And does both your mics work on ventrilo?

Added you jgov. Grats on your chest and agm! Thank you for the re-app<3

Users who are viewing this thread