MrCer's A-Team Premade - Looking for Participants

wtf how am i ever going to be on B Team if Cer wont even make one. i wish i was a better player, or does ur training take pugs so i can improve my gameplay, i can bring the snacks for everybody.

Attachments

• A team nigguhhh.jpg
    A team nigguhhh.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 161
We had acai go holy and jgov take place of the ret position. Everything looks solid. We're doing some more practice with coordination and communication in BGs tomorrow. Once I figure out a time that works for yde and mialu, i'll start accepting challenges against 24s.

took you 25 min to 3 cap and you're in the graveyard, this looks more and more like practicing the ol' containment strat

took you 25 min to 3 cap and you're in the graveyard, this looks more and more like practicing the ol' containment strat

We normally wouldn't spend 25 minutes to 3cap. My goal was to add a different aspect of a normal AP premade. I had everyone download targetassist and we practiced killing targets, calling CC out, etc etc. Basically just practicing our Communication and Coordination as a team. But the main reason why we spent 25 minutes is because I was practicing with our priest on horde tunnel jumps(not the easiest jump to do). We plan on doing this more tomorrow.

For the record, We let their team have 1-2 GY resets and waited in midfield for them to group up and attack us. After we killed them, it normally resorted them getting pushed back into GY. We never 'contained' them, we were wiping them. But we were focusing more on communication. Meaning calling out our CC, Kill targets, etc etc.

Sadly there isn't any other way to practice this without doing a premade against a pug team.

I'm sure there's a better way to practice cc or kill targets then to sit infront of gy with 8 people waiting for them to jump down. Wait closer to mid and give them a chance to actually think they aren't being farmed and you will get less afk'ers and more people will actually try. It looks like it was 8v4 in that match.

Edit: Apparently you did sit mid for alittle bit. If you are that good to farm gy without even trying mine as well start the 24 premades now instead of giving yourself a bad image

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read my previous post. We did not GY farm. After we wiped them, they pushed themselves back into GY. We ran all the way up into Midfield and gave them 1-2 GY Resets before engaging them again.

There was no GY farming.

If you wanna pull out of the Premade. Be my guest.

Please read my previous post. We did not GY farm. After we wiped them, they pushed themselves back into GY. We ran all the way up into Midfield and gave them 1-2 GY Resets before engaging them again.

There was no GY farming.

If you wanna pull out of the Premade. Be my guest.

Well there was no post when i said that. Sorry I interpreted a picture wrong.

Hue: Nice Farming.... *cough*

Cer: WUTTTT?!?!!?111111!?!

Earl: My bad.... posted the wrong screenie yo... Earlwing for t3h winz?!111!?!

I'm sure there's a better way to practice cc or kill targets then to sit infront of gy with 8 people waiting for them to jump down. Wait closer to mid and give them a chance to actually think they aren't being farmed and you will get less afk'ers and more people will actually try. It looks like it was 8v4 in that match.

Edit: Apparently you did sit mid for alittle bit. If you are that good to farm gy without even trying mine as well start the 24 premades now instead of giving yourself a bad image

Lillhunter. Do you think I am the kind of person that gives a fuck about my image? Don't even second guess me. We were practicing CC and Kill Targets while I took 1on1 time with our priest on practicing horde tunnel jumps. There is no better way to practice this. You don't even know half of what you're talking about and you better stop making assumptions that aren't true. There was little-no gy farming. My team pulled out and away from GY as soon as they wiped. I said it multiple times in vent and I heard jgov and earl say it multiple times themselves; NO GY FARMING.

You guys are ridiculous. You let 1 screenshot mindfuck you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hu your signature is so, so retarded, as is your pointless post.

i mean its ok containing is a viable start whether ur containing them in the gy or mid, its the same thing imo. wait though, horde tunnel jumps are easy.

Sad apple, im not on the banana team

@kinetic he was practicing with abagayle cuz i was doing other things

Users who are viewing this thread