MGC vs. Static

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all lol its that you claim to have a life then live it , dont dwell on wow like honestly im able to seperate my rl life from wow & if i say i quit wow then i dont involve myself with wow drama , like im trying to help you out reflexes cuz think about it , You quit wow so there you go 1st good step in having a life , Then comment on a forum post about a game you used to play it makes you seem peddy,childish, & simply hmm un sociable . Go outside bro

Not at all lol its that you claim to have a life then live it , dont dwell on wow like honestly im able to seperate my rl life from wow & if i say i quit wow then i dont involve myself with wow drama , like im trying to help you out reflexes cuz think about it , You quit wow so there you go 1st good step in having a life , Then comment on a forum post about a game you used to play it makes you seem peddy,childish, & simply hmm un sociable . Go outside bro

Holy Run-on/grammer/spelling/literacy.

do u have nothing better 2 do than comment on grammar

cuz that's not rly worth reading

amzi9i.jpg

My head hurts. I'm a terrible priest. A nobody, dont worry bout me. I'm like B Team. Not A Team like you.

so what your saying is.....your life sucks?

Dispel ?? Your honestly stupid , cuz no where in there did i say anything my life ? so honestly what you said didnt make sense sorry try again <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread