MGC vs. Static

Status
Not open for further replies.
youtube says its to short to play
<

I actually lold really hard hahahahaha,

You are one funny cunt mate

'Horde guild vs alli guild, hmm how many b elf silences is that and tauren stomps....2 min trinket is nice but that doesnt compare to the drastic killing power thats handed to horde. get over this whole "skill factor" that your all dreaming about is still involved in 19s. the fact is the game is class vs class, racial vs racial, gear vs gear. Quit shit talking over a battleground that isnt even close to being balanced.

flexes #1

'Horde guild vs alli guild, hmm how many b elf silences is that and tauren stomps....2 min trinket is nice but that doesnt compare to the drastic killing power thats handed to horde. get over this whole "skill factor" that your all dreaming about is still involved in 19s. the fact is the game is class vs class, racial vs racial, gear vs gear. Quit shit talking over a battleground that isnt even close to being balanced.

flexes #1

Tafee #1 (under 3 posts) poster!

flexes #1

Where is anyone saying it takes skill?

flexes #1

19 takes tremenduously more skill than endgame. you been in a 1v1 vs a blood dk recently? prot warr? if you fuck up at 19s, you're fuck'n dead, and you lost the bg, you're now doomed to sit and have your ass farmed repetitively, over and over and OVER, because you missclicked once, or you panicked, or you went mid when you should have gone ramp, or..

if you fuck up at endgame, LAWL 45% dmg reduction from resilience.. ITS COOL BRO I GOT THIS.

19 takes tremenduously more skill than endgame. you been in a 1v1 vs a blood dk recently? prot warr? if you fuck up at 19s, you're fuck'n dead, and you lost the bg, you're now doomed to sit and have your ass farmed repetitively, over and over and OVER, because you missclicked once, or you panicked, or you went mid when you should have gone ramp, or..

if you fuck up at endgame, LAWL 45% dmg reduction from resilience.. ITS COOL BRO I GOT THIS.

is this a srs post?

<3 chill, The truth has been released
<

i hope deciding between mid and ramp is the hardest decision you ever have to make...

flexes #1

If racials are game breaking you should probably go back to like 2004 when people cared.

Anyone who's good can atleast hold up to most any opposing class, and by the sound of that post I think you're having some trouble.

Come back when you can deal with PuGs.

flexes #1

correct there is no skill involved with any class at 19. there is skill involved working as a team in premades. QQing bout racials is small time. u can easily dodge belf silences and warstomps if u dont have downs.

forever stuck at 1400 =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread