MGC vs. Static

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry no where near it actually happy <3 i get my daily dose of talking to two fags
<
btw i used to play with celmers rogue & you were cool , but then you became a jewboy

actually happy <3 i get my daily dose of talking to two fags
<

1.Wow, you bodied yourself here.

2.You didn't address kancers once in this entire thread.

Haha dispel you won a practice ?? Like i know its once in a blue moon that you win at something in life but calm down with the dick slapping because we already went over what happened , & honestly you rejen was harder to beat : / sorry bud
i didn't even die in the premadewhat are you rambling about?

In general dispel , i faced you beyond the premade & honestly your not that impressive , & celmer first off bro your an average twink like your honestly no where near the best rogue or mage lol , & reflexes what are you talking about kancers didnt say nothing to me personally , & you cant really say nothing bout sucking , your a hunter or a retired twink who "quit" but still stalks the forums cuz thats what you call "life".

In general dispel , i faced you beyond the premade & honestly your not that impressive , & celmer first off bro your an average twink like your honestly no where near the best rogue or mage lol , & reflexes what are you talking about kancers didnt say nothing to me personally , & you cant really say nothing bout sucking , your a hunter or a retired twink who "quit" but still stalks the forums cuz thats what you call "life".
and you are?

To bad this is completely bias because you're not think rationally. Everything stated here is false.

Haha ouch that hurt a nobody in world of warcraft . someone needs to step out those doors more .. but its all good dispel your not so known either i just recognized purjing you after your fail ass "fake cast"

Haha?? I guess you were trying to make fun of me when honestly your the only stupid one on this forum post because YOU DONT PLAY WOW , but your gossiping on a WOW SITE, your like a NFL fan that takes is overboard when they're team loses the playoff game .

Haha?? I guess you were trying to make fun of me when honestly your the only stupid one on this forum post because YOU DONT PLAY WOW , but your gossiping on a WOW SITE, your like a NFL fan that takes is overboard when they're team loses the playoff game .
someone is visibly upset

^

Translator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread