MGC vs. Static

Status
Not open for further replies.
first off celmer why do you care how i type ?? lol so pick on something else kid not funny <3 & second off what do you mean whats the point ?

Haha?? I guess you were trying to make fun of me when honestly your the only stupid one on this forum post because YOU DONT PLAY WOW , but your gossiping on a WOW SITE, your like a NFL fan that takes is overboard when they're team loses the playoff game .

You keep mentioning that I quit wow...As if that has any relevance to what I've stated in this thread at all. It's disheartening to know that such naive, feeble minded creatures dwell in the slums and ruins of our once great community.

first off celmer why do you care how i type ?? lol so pick on something else kid not funny <3 & second off what do you mean whats the point ?

1. This is what twinks have become. (Silly Goons)

2. Elaborate

daamn i know it sucks , it also sucks when people like you get to there point in life of no going back when there life is Wow , they're fights,friends, & sexual life revolve around Wow. For instance your getting all hostile in a forum chat ? haha & all your friends are on Wow thats why its 11:30 on a saturday and your doing this?

daamn i know it sucks , it also sucks when people like you get to there point in life of no going back when there life is Wow , they're fights,friends, & sexual life revolve around Wow. For instance your getting all hostile in a forum chat ? haha & all your friends are on Wow thats why its 11:30 on a saturday and your doing this?

Agreed.

lifts up mirror. Only reason i stayed in tonight was for a premade cuz u know i go out 3 times a week and have premaded like 3 times in the past year?

1. Im not getting mad.

2. Your also doing this.

I once again say. This is what twinks have come to.(Silly Goons)

You realize that as you're typing that to me, you're on the same wow forums on a saturday night at "11:30" (10:33 over here, sweetie!). Reevaluate your plan of attack and come back to me.

Hahahaha *kancers quickly finds comfort on the one person he can side with in the thread* Don't be so insecure when I insult you, kid.

I think you two would make a great couple
<

Haha obviously i know im doing this but i play wow i dont claim to quit & still creep on wow shit because i have a "life" & yep i am being a bum this saturday celmer haha you know me from joey bag of donuts.

Haha obviously i know im doing this but i play wow i dont claim to quit & still creep on wow shit because i have a "life" & yep i am being a bum this saturday celmer haha you know me from joey bag of donuts.

So your argument is...It's more acceptable for you to have nothing to do on a saturday night...Because you play world of warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread