EU+US lvl 20 ilvl 28 boes

I have farmed wetlands a number times now for several hours at a time and my results are similar.
Plenty of greens, patterns and crimson welps but no blues :(

However I have been using 2 accounts, lvl 110 monk and a level 20. While my lvl 20 gets no blues, I average 2-3 blues an hour on the lvl 110 monk. All scaled to lvl 58/60 whatever.

Some of the blues that have droped from my lvl 110 so far are:

Searing blade
Skeletal Club
Ironpatch Blade
Prospector Axe
Feet of the linx
Skycaller
Ring of Defense

This cant be just RNG, there appears to be some reason why they are not dropping for lvl 20.

On a side note I had a lvl 28 Black Velvet Robe drop from Gnomer yesterday on my first run.
Scales to 12 Intel, 11 Stam I think. Will post ss later.

Edit:
Black Velvet Robes.png

Last edited:
Well, it is very frustrating. I have killed approximately ~26-27k mobs and still no blue BoE. I'll keep farming for 3-4 more days and mb stop this challenge if there will be 0 loot :( I would be glad to get any 28 blue to understand that it is obtainable from places where im doing farm.

Well, it is very frustrating. I have killed approximately ~26-27k mobs and still no blue BoE. I'll keep farming for 3-4 more days and mb stop this challenge if there will be 0 loot :( I would be glad to get any 28 blue to understand that it is obtainable from places where im doing farm.
Well earlier @Bluetone had mentioned that he was farming on a 110 and a 20, and obtained a very reasonable handful of blues on his 110 and 0 on his 20. I feel as though that is a good indicator of a bug. Sure, luck can play a role, but even after how much you've killed, I would've expected at least 1 blue by now if something wasn't going wrong.

Well earlier @Bluetone had mentioned that he was farming on a 110 and a 20, and obtained a very reasonable handful of blues on his 110 and 0 on his 20. I feel as though that is a good indicator of a bug. Sure, luck can play a role, but even after how much you've killed, I would've expected at least 1 blue by now if something wasn't going wrong.
As i mentioned above - i've made ~1500 sfk runs while i was farming gloomshroud. So may be its just bad luck :D May be it is bugged as worlddrop and i should try farming dungeons as stockades/gnom.

As i mentioned above - i've made ~1500 sfk runs while i was farming gloomshroud. So may be its just bad luck :D May be it is bugged as worlddrop and i should try farming dungeons as stockades/gnom.
try farming gnomer with a few other twinks or soloing trash, that's to most common drop place for all the reported 28s i've seen

try farming gnomer with a few other twinks or soloing trash, that's to most common drop place for all the reported 28s i've seen
Ye, i'll probably try it tomorrow instead of worldfarm. The problem is that there is no keller/lynx and other worlddrop boe in gnomer loottable so it might be worthless. I've never seen any worlddrop boe in gnomer (i mean lowlevel like keller/lynx), despite the fact i was farming it a lot for hotshot gloves.
P.S: rly thinking about stockades, because world seems to be bugged and dungeon drop not (as we know depending on gnomer loot). So may be it is possible to get stuff from stockades too, idk. Should try.

Last edited:
GM told me that there is no any bug (despite the fact that i gave him comparison of 110 and 20 lvl boe farm) and i just need to be more lucky with my 27k mob kills.
NUFFSAID

GM told me that there is no any bug (despite the fact that i gave him comparison of 110 and 20 lvl boe farm) and i just need to be more lucky with my 27k mob kills.
NUFFSAID

I remember reading that if you are leveled passed the given expansion's content, you have a much higher chance of getting drops within that content's zone. This is evidenced by the fact that level 100+ players are getting ALL boss drops from any one boss in older content's dungeons. I guess this is Bliz giving Transmog collectors a hand.

Maybe the actual BoE drops from trash mobs are effected too?

May be you are right but i'll try to farm more anyway until i'll get first blue BoE. Btw there are 33 ilvl magefists on Kazzak H ah right now.
https://imgur.com/a/cS9mu3l
[doublepost=1536016791,1536016038][/doublepost]UPD:Btw the seller is just 36 lvl without looms so i dont think that he got it 2 or more weeks ago.
Tbh i understand you cuz i already killed ~18000 mobs and got 0 blue BoE but i'll tryhard :D
[doublepost=1536059215][/doublepost]UPD2: ~5000 1.x mobs and nothing except green stuff and recipes which have less drop rate than BoE ;[
did u buy them gloves?

~25 gnomer soloruns - 2 28 ilvl BoE and tons of 27-30 ilvl weapons (with 22-24 lvlreq) :] And lots of 25 ilvl greens too btw

Users who are viewing this thread